Enthusiastic Man Vaccinated for COVID-19 More Than 200 Times — Leaving Scientists Stunned

. . .A 62-year-old man claiming to have received more than 200 COVID-19 vaccines is being studied by experts who say they’ve been amazed by their findings thus far.

Analysis of the über-cautious German, published in the journal Lancet Infectious Diseases, found that the vaccines continued to create antigens and provide increased immunity — even after an alleged 217 doses.

Researchers at Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg and Universitätsklinikum Erlangen, Munich and Vienna approached the unnamed individual after hearing local media reports.

“We contacted him and invited him to undergo various tests in Erlangen. He was very interested in doing so,” said Dr. Kilian Schober from the Institute of Microbiology at Germany’s University Hospital of Erlangen, said in a written statement.

The team found official evidence of 134 Covid-19 vaccines of eight different types over a nine-month period. (Read more from “Enthusiastic Man Vaccinated for COVID-19 More Than 200 Times — Leaving Scientists Stunned” HERE)

CEO Abruptly Ends Virtual Meeting About Staff Lay-Offs Due to Flood of Thumbs-Down Emojis

A virtual town hall meeting to discuss lay-offs at Vice Media was abruptly cut short last week after executives complained about a flood of “thumbs-down” emojis overtaking the screen.

Chief content officer Cory Haik was giving an update to the company about recently announced job cuts on Wednesday when angry emoji reactions began to pour in.

“It’s a very, very, very difficult time in the macro landscape, I think you all know that, I’ve talked about that a lot,” she began to explain.

“The Vice publishing business is now going to operate as a smaller, break-even business. It is no longer unprofitable, but it is a much smaller offering.”

But Vice Media chief executive Bruce Dixon interrupted Haik’s comments to ditch the meeting altogether. (Read more from “CEO Abruptly Ends Virtual Meeting About Staff Lay-Offs Due to Flood of Thumbs-Down Emojis” HERE)

Elon Musk Warns: “Groundwork Is Being Laid For Something Far Worse Than 9/11”

X owner Elon Musk has once again spoken out on the Biden Administration’s complete neglect to secure the Southern border, and facilitation of mass illegal immigration, warning that with the amount of unvetted foreigners being freely allowed into the country, there is sure to be some major catastrophic event being planned.

In a post to X, Musk wrote “This administration is both importing voters and creating a national security threat from unvetted illegal immigrants.”

Musk pointed to a Daily Mail article covering an admission from the White House that thousands of illegal immigrants from foreign countries were flown into at least 43 different American airports from January through December 2023.

He added “It is highly probable that the groundwork is being laid for something far worse than 9/11.” . . .

Details of the secret Biden program were exposed by a Freedom of Information lawsuit that was first reported by journalist Todd Bensman of the Center for Immigration Studies. (Read more from “Elon Musk Warns: “Groundwork Is Being Laid For Something Far Worse Than 9/11” HERE)

Upset: Joe Biden Has Lost a Super Tuesday Primary

Joe Biden is the Democratic Party’s nominee. . .Biden lost in American Samoa to Jason Palmer—who the hell is that—who got 51 votes over the president’s 40. Yeah, only 91 people voted over there (via The Hill):

Democrat Jason Palmer, a entrepreneur running a long-shot bid against the incumbent, was projected to win the U.S. territory’s Democratic race.

Palmer has reportedly qualified for the presidential ballot in just 16 states and territories, according to a release from the campaign through PRNewswire.

(Read more from “Upset: Joe Biden Has Lost a Super Tuesday Primary” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Biden Reportedly Pushing His Aides To Let Him Be Himself Ahead Of Election

President Joe Biden is pushing his aides to let him be himself ahead of the 2024 election, staffers and people close to the president told The New York Times (NYT).

As Biden battles concerns about his age, the president and those around him are considering a new strategy that would involve letting “Joe be Joe” and interact with the American people more frequently, according to The NYT. As a part of the strategy, the White House has worked on getting Biden outside of Washington, D.C., to participate in one-on-one experiences with voters and to engage on social media, The NYT reported.

“I have been saying for several months to the campaign, ‘Please, let him be Joe Biden,’ and so have many others,” Democratic Delaware Sen. Chris Coons told the outlet.

In a February social media clip, Biden reacted to a video of former President Donald Trump comparing himself to late Russian opposition leader Aleksei Navalny. Rob Flaherty, a top advisor to the president, told The NYT that Biden came up with the idea for the video himself.

“That came from his brain,” Flaherty told the outlet. (Read more from “Biden Reportedly Pushing His Aides To Let Him Be Himself Ahead Of Election” HERE)

Former Nickelodeon Star Claims He Was Molested by Dialogue Coach

Drake Bell, known for his roles in multiple Nickelodeon’s “The Amanda Show” and “Drake & Josh” has opened up for the first time the abuse he allegedly endured at the hands of a dialogue coach, Variety reported Tuesday.

Brian Peck, served as a dialogue coach on “All That” and “The Amanda Show” before being charged with sexually abusing a child, according to Variety. Bell’s tenure on “The Amanda Show” from 1999 to 2002 laid the foundation for his subsequent success on “Drake & Josh.” But behind the scenes, the former Nickelodeon star claims that Peck sexually abused him during this period.

Peck’s legal troubles culminated in a 2004 conviction for lewd acts with a minor and oral copulation with a minor under 16, leading to a 16-month prison sentence and mandatory sex offender registration, the outlet reported. The identity of the victims involved remains undisclosed.

The specifics of the abuse are expected to be disclosed when the new Investigation Discovery docuseries, “Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV” premieres later in March.

(Read more from “Former Nickelodeon Star Claims He Was Molested by Dialogue Coach” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Super Tuesday Sees Growing Calls for Nikki Haley to Drop Out of Race; Majority of Haley Voters Approve of Biden on Super Tuesday

By Breitbart. There are growing calls for Nikki Haley to drop out of the presidential primary race as former President Donald Trump appears to be scooping up victory after victory. . .

So far in the GOP primary Haley has scored one victory, in the Washington, DC, swamp, and as it looks like Trump continues in his victory streak, there are increased calls for Haley to drop out.

“@NikkiHaley needs to drop out of the race,” the Twitter account of Ben and Candy Carson said. “Our country is facing existential threats from within and abroad and if left unresolved, will change the course of our future indefinitely.”

“We have real problems to solve for our children and grandchildren. America needs a strong leader back on the world stage. America needs @realDonaldTrump!” they added:

(Read more from “Super Tuesday Sees Growing Calls for Nikki Haley to Drop out of Race” HERE)

___________________________________________________

CNN Exit Poll: 85% of Haley Voters Approve of Biden on Super Tuesday

By Breitbart. Eighty-five percent of former Gov. Nikki Haley voters approved of President Joe Biden as commander in chief, a CNN exit poll found on Super Tuesday in North Carolina.

The result underscores Haley’s establishment appeal among Republican primary voters. Both Haley and Biden represent establishment interests.

Only 18 percent of Haley voters disapproved of Biden, while 78 percent of voters supporting former President Donald Trump disapproved of Biden.

Only nine percent of Trump voters approved of Biden.

Haley alleged she is a “conservative,” although some of her policies appear to contradict her claim. (Read more from “CNN Exit Poll: 85% of Haley Voters Approve of Biden on Super Tuesday” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Doritos Fires Trans Brand Ambassador After Tweet About 12-Year-Old Surfaces

Doritos, a subsidiary of PepsiCo, fired transgender artist Samantha Hudson as a brand ambassador for Spain on Monday after being alerted to a disturbing tweet involving a 12-year-old.

Over the weekend, Doritos Spain announced Hudson as a brand ambassador for its products and included Hudson in a 50-second promo called “Crunch Talks.” Hudson originally gained prominence through a YouTube channel that discussed beauty, travel, and lifestyle tips. On Monday, several X users alerted Doritos to past posts published in 2015 regarding a 12-year-old.

“I want to do thuggish things [to] a 12-year-old girl,” Hudson said in the original post translated from Spanish to English. Hudson, then 15 at the time of the post, said it was meant to be funny.

“In the middle of the street in Mallorca in panties and screaming that I’m a nymphomaniac in front of a super beautiful 8-year-old girl,” Hudson allegedly said in another post, per Newsweek.

In another post, Hudson appeared to mock sexual abuse survivors. “I hate women who are victims of rape and who turn to self-help centers to overcome their trauma. k fat wh****,” the post said. (Read more from “Doritos Fires Trans Brand Ambassador After Tweet About 12-Year-Old Surfaces” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Veterans Affairs Rescinds Memo Banning V-J Day Kiss Photo

The Department of Veterans Affairs says it is not banning the use of the famous World War II photo showing a sailor kissing a woman in white after an internal memo directed otherwise.

The famous “V-J Day” photo shows a U.S. Navy sailor kissing a total stranger in Times Square in the immediate aftermath of the news that Japan had surrendered.

The memo last month from RimaAnn Nelson, the Veterans Health Administration’s top operations official directed VA medical facilities to “promptly” remove the photo and replace it with something more appropriate

“The photograph, which depicts a non-consensual act, is inconsistent with the VA’s no-tolerance policy towards sexual harassment and assault,” the memo stated.

“To foster a more trauma-informed environment that promotes the psychological safety of our employees and the veterans we serve, photographs depicting the ‘V-J Day in Times Square’ should be removed from all Veterans Health Administration facilities,” the memo directed. (Read more from “Veterans Affairs Rescinds Memo Banning V-J Day Kiss Photo” HERE)

Brand Tells Customers to Pass DEI Course for Discount

Outdoor outfitter The North Face is offering customers a 20% discount if they complete and pass a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) course.

The company launched the course, titled “Allyship in the Outdoors,” to teach customers about racial disparities in outdoor activities. It is roughly an hour long and is intended for people who work in the outdoor industry. Those who take the course from North America are ineligible for the discount, however.

“At The North Face, we believe in the power of exploration. As individuals, professionals and companies who share a love for the outdoors and exploration, we also have a responsibility to support spaces where everyone feels like they belong,” the course description says. “This 1-hour digital course is designed to foster a deeper understanding of the unique challenges that people of colour face when accessing the outdoors.”

“The course focuses on perspective of race and racism in Europe, and we acknowledge that the experiences of people of colour around the globe differs. It will also provide training and resources, through 4 interactive modules, to help you be a better ally and to make the outdoors a safer and more welcoming place for everyone,” the website adds. (Read more from “Brand Tells Customers to Pass DEI Course for Discount” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr