Trump Jr.: This 2024 Presidential Candidate Is a ‘Democrat Plant’

By WND. . .According to NBC News, Donald Trump Jr., son of former President Donald Trump, told supporters in Iowa on Thursday that the independent presidential campaign of longtime Democrat Robert F. Kennedy Jr. appears calculated to undermine the Trump cause.

“It legitimately always felt like it was a Democrat plant to hurt the Trump thing,” Trump Jr. said. “He wouldn’t be there if the Democrats didn’t want him.” . . .

Meanwhile, according to The Hill, another Republican challenger has depicted Kennedy as a legitimate threat to Trump.

“RFK Jr. will be a vessel for anti-lockdown and anti-Fauci voters if Trump is the nominee,” Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida said in New Hampshire earlier this month. (Read more from “Trump Jr.: This 2024 Presidential Candidate Is a ‘Democrat Plant'” HERE)

________________________________________________

Trump Jr. Calls RFK Jr. A ‘Democrat Plant’

By The Hill. The Democratic establishment essentially ignored Kennedy’s long-shot primary bid against President Biden. Now, early polls show Kennedy may actually pull more voters from Trump than Biden in a three-man race, turning a former primary opponent into a boon for the incumbent.

Kennedy centered his campaign on a rejection of the two-party system, distrust in government and skepticism of COVID-19, including the COVID vaccine.

Those positions could appeal to voters who otherwise would vote for Trump, political analysts have argued. . .

But Trump Jr. disagrees, pointing to Kennedy’s more liberal stances on immigration and gun control, among other issues.

“He should be much more of a threat to Joe Biden than to us,” Trump Jr. said Thursday. “Once you actually look at his voting record, you’re like, no, he’s just a liberal that is anti-vax. … Being anti-vax, I don’t think that’s enough.” (Read more from “Trump Jr. Calls RFK Jr. A ‘Democrat Plant’” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Jack Smith Quietly Withdraws From a Trump Investigation

Special Counsel Jack Smith has quietly withdrawn a subpoena seeking records from former President Trump’s 2020 campaign as their investigation of whether his campaign committed any crimes continues.

This week, more than a year into their investigation, Smith’s office dropped the subpoena request from Trump’s campaign following the withdrawal of a similar subpoena to Save America, the PAC formed by Trump’s aides. . .

More from Trending Politics:

The rescinding of the subpoenas to Donald J. Trump for President Inc. and Save America indicated that Smith’s office was slowing or even ending its months-long investigation into whether Trump’s political operation violated any laws by using election fraud claims to raise funds. The retraction of the subpoena for Save America was first reported by The Washington Post last week. Smith’s team has been attempting to find out, for more than a year, whether Trump and his advisers violated federal wire fraud statutes in their fund-raising, following a path initially followed by the House select committee investigating the events of January 6, 2021.

(Read more from “Jack Smith Quietly Withdraws From a Trump Investigation” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

City Now Provides One-Way Airplane Tickets to Illegal Aliens to Anywhere They Want to Go in the World

New York City has started providing illegal immigrants with one-way airplane tickets to anywhere in an attempt to deal with the Big Apple’s migrant crisis.

New York City Mayor Eric Adams’ spokeswoman Kayla Mamelak told the Washington Examiner on Friday, “With no sign of a decompression strategy in the near future, we have established a reticketing center for migrants. Here, the city will redouble efforts to purchase tickets for migrants to help them take the next steps in their journeys.”

The outlet noted that migrants have already been issued one-way plane tickets, and they are headed to locations including Michigan, Colombia, and Morocco.

Some of the migrants rejected the offer of a one-way flight to anywhere because they wished to stay in NYC to work.

Mayor Adams said, “When you are out of room, that means you’re out of room. Every year, my relatives show up for Thanksgiving, and they want to all sleep at my house. There’s no more room. That’s where we are right now.” (Read more from “City Now Provides One-Way Airplane Tickets to Illegal Aliens to Anywhere They Want to Go in the World” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Judge Wants to Know Why Men Tied to Gov. Whitmer Kidnap Plot Were Moved to Federal Prisons

A judge wants to know why two men convicted of secondary roles in a plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer have been transferred to federal prisons out of state.

Paul Bellar and Joe Morrison are entitled to appeal their convictions following a trial on state charges in Jackson County in 2022. But their lawyers said it’s extremely hard to work with them hundreds of miles away. . .

The transfer is “mind-boggling” and “appalling,” said Michael Faraone, who represents Morrison.

“Whatever we may say about this case, however we may feel about it, I think we can agree we’re not dealing with al-Qaida,” Faraone told a judge Friday, referring to the Middle East terrorist group. (Read more from “Judge Wants to Know Why Men Tied to Gov. Whitmer Kidnap Plot Were Moved to Federal Prisons” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Biden Is Upping the Odds That Israel Will Lose

For all its headline support of Israel as the IDF moves to eliminate Hamas, the Biden administration is sticking to its pre-Oct. 7 approach to the Middle East — and so effectively working toward Israel’s defeat.

For starters, the Biden team still refuses to admit that Iran is pulling the strings of what Tehran calls the “Axis of Resistance”: Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad in Gaza and the West Bank, Hezbollah in Lebanon and other Iranian proxies across the region.

This, when both The Wall Street Journal and New York Times have reported what US intelligence must also know: Top Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps officers helped plan the Oct. 7 attacks and coordinate followup strategies for the entire “Axis.” . . .

The Bidenites’ willful denial isn’t just a public-relations move: They’re still plainly worried about “provoking” Iran, imagining they can somehow get past this current crisis so they can get back to appeasing the mullahs.

National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan even admits that they’re not breaking with the approach that he’d bragged (just days before Hamas’ attacks) had “de-escalated crises in Gaza” and made the region “quieter than it has been for decades.” (Read more from “Biden Is Upping the Odds That Israel Will Lose” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Federal Contractor Urges DHS to Ditch Term ‘Illegal Immigrant,’ Says ‘Jihadist’ Is ‘Racially Charged’

A federal contractor that’s received hundreds of millions of dollars from the federal government is pushing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to adopt “inclusive language,” replacing terms like “illegal immigrant” with “undocumented noncitizen,” “riot” with “protest,” and suggesting that terms such as “looter” and “jihadist” have become “racially charged.”

The report from the RAND Corporation, a nonprofit which operates the Homeland Security Operational Analysis Center as a “federally funded research and development center,” charges the DHS uses language that is “insulting, demeaning, dehumanizing, offensive, embarrassing, or othering or otherwise make individuals feel uncomfortable, marginalized, disrespected, or unsafe.”

Titled “Language, Labels, and the DHS Lexicon,” the report was drafted on behalf of the agency’s Office for Civil Rights and Civil Liberties. It particularly focuses on immigration enforcement, counterterrorism efforts, and law enforcement, charging that these three operation areas use offensive language, relying on interviews with 15 individuals under the jurisdiction of DHS.

The 84-page report specifically requests that DHS ditch the term “illegal immigrant” in favor of “undocumented noncitizen” while replacing the word “assimilation” with “civic integration.” It even proposed replacing the term “unlawful entry” with “entry without inspection” or “undocumented entry.” (Read more from “Federal Contractor Urges DHS to Ditch Term ‘Illegal Immigrant,’ Says ‘Jihadist’ Is ‘Racially Charged’” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Biden State Department Dodges Question on Whether U.S. Will Take Gaza Refugees

State Department spokesman Matthew Miller dodged a question Monday about whether the United States would take in refugees from Gaza.

Israel urged residents of Gaza to evacuate on Oct. 13, citing the potential for ground operations against Hamas by the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF). Democratic Rep. Jamaal Bowman of New York called on the Biden administration to accept refugees from Gaza on Oct. 14, even though The Washington Post and Reuters reported that Arab countries have so far been unwilling to take in refuges from Gaza.

“Will the U.S. allow Gazan refugees to enter the United States?” a reporter asked Miller. “Are there plans to Gazan refugees into the U.S.?” “We believe that the people of Gaza want to stay in Gaza,” Miller responded, adding, “That’s what we’ve consistently heard from Palestinian leadership and others in the region, and we believe that they have the right to do so.”

Israel is carrying out military operations in response to a deadly terrorist attack carried out by the radical Islamic terrorist group on multiple locations in southern Israel on Oct. 7, killing over 1,400 people, including at least 31 Americans, according to Reuters. President Joe Biden announced a $100 million aid package for Gaza on Oct. 18, less than two weeks after Israel began military operations against Hamas. (Read more from “Biden State Department Dodges Question on Whether U.S. Will Take Gaza Refugees” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

U.S. Announces New Nuclear Bomb for Arsenal

The U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) announced a new modernized nuclear bomb that will increase the military’s readiness to deter aggression and launch strategic attacks if needed.

The new bomb, designated the B61-13, will be a modernized version of the B61 nuclear gravity bomb and will be deliverable by modern aircraft to the target.

“Today’s announcement is reflective of a changing security environment and growing threats from potential adversaries,” said Assistant Secretary of Defense for Space Policy John Plumb. “The United States has a responsibility to continue to assess and field the capabilities we need to credibly deter and, if necessary, respond to strategic attacks, and assure our allies.”

“The B61-13 represents a reasonable step to manage the challenges of a highly dynamic security environment,” said Plumb. “While it provides us with additional flexibility, production of the B61-13 will not increase the overall number of weapons in our nuclear stockpile.” (Read more from “U.S. Announces New Nuclear Bomb for Arsenal” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Man Arrested After Allegedly Threatening Jewish U.S. Senator: ‘We’re Gonna Finish What Hitler Started’

A Nevada man was arrested last week in connection to allegedly issuing ominous and antisemitic threats to a U.S. senator in the wake of Hamas’s bloody terror attack on Israel, according to a criminal complaint.

ABC7 reported:

John Anthony Miller, 43, allegedly began making the calls to the unnamed female senator on Oct. 11, four days after Israel’s war with Hamas began. […] While the senator is not named in the complaint, Sen. Jacky Rosen is Jewish, and Miller’s threats repeatedly seek to tie the lawmaker’s support for Israel to what he says is her Jewish background.

Miller is accused of leaving a voicemail with Rosen’s office on October 17th, court documents said.

“All these f**g lies is in your fucking hands.. and I’m gonna f**g see you soon,” Miller allegedly warned. “You just f**g woken up a motherf**g monster, you f**g piece of s**, un-human, subhuman, you’re vermin… we’re gonna finish what Hitler started.” (Read more from “Man Arrested After Allegedly Threatening Jewish U.S. Senator: ‘We’re Gonna Finish What Hitler Started’” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Biden’s Migrant Mobile App Helps Free Thousands of Foreign Nationals Into U.S. From Terrorism-Linked Countries

Thousands of “special interest aliens,” classified as such due to the national security risks they pose because of their ties to terrorism-linked countries, have been released into American communities after scheduling appointments at the United States-Mexico border, Department of Homeland Security (DHS) data revealed.

Since the start of the year, Biden’s DHS has used the “CBP One” mobile app to allow tens of thousands of foreign nationals in Mexico to schedule appointments at the southern border for release into the U.S. interior every month.

DHS data reviewed by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) revealed that the migrant mobile app, along with similar online interfaces, has freed thousands of special interest aliens from the border into American communities.

“New records released to the Center for Immigration Studies last week as part of a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit reveal that the Biden administration has been authorizing thousands of [special interest aliens] for escorted entries through land ports along the border since at least May 2021, using ‘CBP One’ online interfaces such as a mobile phone app,” CIS’s Todd Bensman reported:

Using this program, the administration has authorized the paroles into the country of some 7,332 [special interest aliens] from 24 of the roughly 35-40 U.S.-designated countries, including smatterings from Iran, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan, but the largest numbers coming from Muslim-majority former Soviet republics in Central Asia such as the Kyrgyz Republic, also known as Kyrgyzstan, (3,852) and Uzbekistan (1,843). [Emphasis added]

These government-sanctioned [special interest alien] entries are very different from the surprise illegal border crossings of [special interest aliens] with which homeland security officials traditionally have had to contend in that these ones are pre-approved before their escorted port of entry crossings, their names and biometrics ostensibly having been run through criminal database checks (though such checks have been panned as grossly inadequate). [Emphasis added]

(Read more from “Biden’s Migrant Mobile App Helps Free Thousands of Foreign Nationals Into U.S. From Terrorism-Linked Countries” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.