US Household Incomes Have Fallen Precipitously Under Biden

The U.S. Census Bureau revealed Tuesday that American household incomes have dropped for a third consecutive year amid decades-high inflation and dwindling purchasing power.

The bureau’s new report, “Income in the United States: 2022,” indicated that real median household income after taxes fell 8.8% over the first two years that President Joe Biden was in office, while Democrats still controlled Congress.

During the same period, the poverty rate after taxes skyrocketed from 7.8% to 12.4%, and a significant number of Americans slid into the lowest quintile of earners. Over 37.9 million souls are presently living in poverty.

“We saw big increases in poverty across every sociodemographic group,” Luke Shaefer, a public policy professor at the University of Michigan, told Marketplace. “The biggest was among children. We saw child poverty more than double.” (Read more from “US Household Incomes Have Fallen Precipitously Under Biden” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Judge Blocks Part of New Mexico Order Restricting Gun Rights; Dem Governor Responds

A federal judge ruled against the emergency public health order, issued by Democrat Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham, repealing open and concealed carry rights in the largest county of New Mexico.

U.S. District Judge David Urias issued the judgment on Wednesday after numerous gun rights groups and advocates had filed lawsuits against the restrictions. The ruling temporarily suspends the order restricting gun rights until Oct. 3, when a hearing will be held to consider the merits of arguments for and against the ban.

Grisham released a statement on her official social media page about the ruling.

“Today a judge temporarily blocked sections of our public health order but recognized the significant problem of gun violence in this state. I refuse to be resigned to the status quo, and I will never stop fighting to prevent other families from enduring these tragedies,” she wrote.

“To be clear: gun violence and drug abuse are acute threats to public health and safety in this state,” Grisham continued. “We will stay the course by increasing State Police presence in Bernalillo County, arresting the hundreds of violent offenders with outstanding warrants still on our streets, and directing our healthcare system to immediately expand capacity to accept persons experiencing drug addiction and homelessness.” (Read more from “Judge Blocks Part of New Mexico Order Restricting Gun Rights; Dem Governor Responds” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Biden Admin’s Secretive Plan For Illegal Aliens Exposed in Internal Emails

Border Patrol leadership last month set daily “bookout” targets for its sectors in order to keep escalating numbers of migrants in custody at a “manageable” level — including potentially increasing releases into the U.S. interior — as agents continue to see a rise in numbers at the southern border.

An internal Aug. 8 email from an acting deputy chief to Border Patrol field chiefs and deputies says that sectors are facing an influx that is outpacing the numbers of migrants being either released or transferred to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) for removal.

The email, obtained by Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody’s office, says daily encounters “[continue] to surpass the daily permanent bookouts and the in-custody numbers continue to rise creating significant risks to agents and detainees.” . . .

Consequently, the agency proposes “daily bookout targets” per sector “to bring in-custody numbers to manageable levels” based on 7-day averages. It then says that, if “consequence pathways” such as expedited removal are not available, then releasing migrants with Notices to Appear (NTA/OR) at a future court date should be used.

“We respectfully request that you urgently use these bookout targets to formalize your daily processing pathway plans, to include transitioning to NTA/OR when consequence pathways are not sufficient.” (Read more from “Biden Admin’s Secretive Plan For Illegal Aliens Exposed in Internal Emails” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

CDC Recommends Updated COVID-19 Booster Shots for All Americans

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Tuesday recommended updated COVID-19 boosters for all Americans ages 6 months and older.

CDC Director Mandy Cohen said anyone who hasn’t received a shot for the coronavirus in the past two months should take the updated booster before the fall and winter, when respiratory diseases tend to proliferate.

The shots from drugmakers Pfizer and Moderna should be available later this week.

“We have more tools than ever to prevent the worst outcomes from COVID-19,” Dr. Cohen said. “CDC is now recommending updated COVID-19 vaccination for everyone 6 months and older to better protect you and your loved ones.”   

Dr. Cohen made the recommendation after the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices voted 13-1 in favor of recommending the latest booster for everyone. (Read more from “CDC Recommends Updated COVID-19 Booster Shots for All Americans” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

InfoWars Host Sentenced to 60 Days Prison Over Capitol Riot

InfoWars host Owen Shroyer was sentence to 60 days in federal prison on Tuesday over the January 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol, despite not stepping foot inside the Capitol building itself.

“I was not a part of any larger plan for illegal activity or violence that day,” Shroyer said at his sentencing hearing Tuesday morning. Still, U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly sentenced Shroyer to 60 days in prison.

Kelly recently sentenced former Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio to a record-high 22 years in prison over the Capitol riot.

Kelly sentenced Shroyer to 60 days prison over federal prosecutors’ request for 120 days.

“Shroyer helped create January 6,” federal prosecutors wrote in their sentencing memorandum. “The government respectfully requests that this Court sentence him to 120 days of incarceration, 12 months of supervised release, 60 hours of community service, and $500 in restitution.” (Read more from “InfoWars Host Sentenced to 60 Days Prison Over Capitol Riot” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

House Seeks Info on Biden’s Actions to Oust Ukrainian Prosecutor Who Was Investigating Burisma

House investigators have asked Secretary of State Antony Blinken to turn over documents and records related to “sudden foreign policy changes” by then-Vice President Joe Biden related to the firing in 2016 of Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

In a letter sent Tuesday to Mr. Blinken, House lawmakers lay out a timeline of events that suggest Mr. Biden turned against Mr. Shokin after his son took a lucrative job on the board of Ukrainian energy firm Burisma Holdings, which Mr. Shokin was investigating.

House Oversight and Accountability Committee Chairman James Comer sent the letter to Mr. Blinken as House Speaker Kevin McCarthy announced plans to launch an impeachment inquiry into Mr. Biden over allegations of influence peddling related to his son’s foreign business deals.

The impeachment probe is likely to center on Mr. Biden’s role in ousting Mr. Shokin while his son was paid an annual salary of $1 million as a member of the board of Burisma.

Mr. Shokin was ousted on March 29, 2016, at the urging of Mr. Biden, who boasted in 2018 that he threatened to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees to Ukraine unless Mr. Shokin was fired. (Read more from “House Seeks Info on Biden’s Actions to Oust Ukrainian Prosecutor Who Was Investigating Burisma” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Sex Cam Democrat Holds Support From Lawmakers and Activists — For Now

A Virginia Democratic candidate who was outed for recording sex acts with her husband for money on a livestreaming website has received endorsements from various liberal politicians and influential advocacy groups, records show.

Susanna Gibson, who is running to be a delegate in Virginia’s 57th District, is coming under fire from conservatives for appearing alongside her husband, John David Gibson, in sexually explicit videos through the pornographic platform Chaturbate. Top Democrats and left-wing activist hubs have not been vocal about pulling any support yet for Gibson, a nurse practitioner who can be seen in the footage asking viewers for “tips” that were purportedly “for a good cause.”

“They are insane to have not told her to step down,” Dave Gordon, the director of the GOP-aligned Virginia Project PAC, told the Washington Examiner. “She is the dictionary definition of disgrace. Democrats have to decide whether this behavior is OK, because they’re trying to play a double-game, saying Republicans are bad for exposing it, but that there’s nothing wrong with it.”

“If there is nothing wrong with it, who cares if Republicans exposed it?” Gordon asked.

The Chaturbate videos, which were reported by the Washington Post on Monday, were available on a website called Recurbate that archived streams. The Washington Examiner found that several of Gibson’s videos were available, as of this writing, on other pornography websites, which list the candidate’s username as “HotWifeExperience.” (Read more from “Sex Cam Democrat Holds Support From Lawmakers and Activists — For Now” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

America’s Biggest Trading Partner Is No Longer China but This Country

Mexico has overtaken China as America’s biggest trading partner as the US looks to import goods closer to home and minimize its reliance on geopolitical rivals, according to Bloomberg.

America’s southern neighbor made up 15% of US imports in July, compared to 14.6% from China, according to data analyzed by the outlet.

The number of Chinese shipments in July were at their lowest level since the start of COVID, dropping by 14.5% in July compared to the same month last year, according to data released by Beijing last month.

The findings also showed that imports fell by 12.4% as the ruling Communist Party struggles to dig out of its post-pandemic funk.

Meanwhile, foreign direct investment (FDI) in Mexico is up more than 40% in the country this year as US companies increasingly shun China, Bloomberg reported. (Read more from “America’s Biggest Trading Partner Is No Longer China but This Country HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

CIA Gave Financial Rewards to Six Analysts Who Covered up Lab Leak Investigation, Whistleblower Alleges

The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) gave six analysts financial rewards for changing their position on the lab leak coronavirus origin theory, according to whistleblower testimony released by House investigators.

The House Oversight Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic wrote letters Tuesday to CIA Director William Burns and former CIA Chief Operating Officer Andrew Makridis outlining whistleblower testimony accusing the CIA of giving monetary incentives to six agents on its Covid Discovery Team to change their position on the lab leak hypothesis. According to the lawmakers, the whistleblower is a “multi-decade, senior-level, current Agency officer.”

“According to the whistleblower, the Agency assigned seven officers to a COVID Discovery Team (Team). The Team consisted of multi-disciplinary and experienced officers with significant scientific expertise. According to the whistleblower, at the end of its review, six of the seven members of the Team believed the intelligence and science were sufficient to make a low confidence assessment that COVID-19 originated from a laboratory in Wuhan, China,” the letter to Burns reads. (Read more from “CIA Gave Financial Rewards to Six Analysts Who Covered up Lab Leak Investigation, Whistleblower Alleges” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

DeSantis: I’ll Direct U.S. Military to Kill Cartel Operatives Trying to Break Through Border Wall

Republican presidential candidate Ron DeSantis said in an interview this week that if he is elected as the next President of the United States, he will direct the military to shoot cartel operatives trying to break through the border wall on the southern border.

DeSantis’ comments, which were given during an interview with CBS News host Norah O’Donnell on “CBS Evening News,” come after he said at the first Republican Party presidential primary debate that he would send U.S. special forces into Mexico to kill off the cartels.

“We are going to lean in and we are going to defend our country,” DeSantis said during the interview as he recalled seeing engineers having to repair sections of the border wall in Arizona where the cartels had cut through sections of the steel beams.

DeSantis said that in situations where cartel operatives are observed trying to destroy sections of the border wall, the military will be authorized to use deadly force to stop it. (Read more from “DeSantis: I’ll Direct U.S. Military to Kill Cartel Operatives Trying to Break Through Border Wall” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.