Trump-Appointed Judge Restricts Biden Officials From Colluding With Big Tech in Bombshell Ruling After COVID Censorship

A federal judge has blocked Biden administration officials from contacting social media companies in a landmark order targeting government censorship and suppression of online postings.

US District Court Judge Terry Doughty, a Trump appointee, determined Tuesday that the White House likely colluded with Big Tech to censor protected speech during the COVID-19 pandemic.

“During … a period perhaps best characterized by widespread doubt and uncertainty, the United States Government seems to have assumed a role similar to an Orwellian ‘Ministry of Truth,’” Doughty wrote in his 155-page order.

The judge concluded that the plaintiffs, led by the states of Missouri and Louisiana, were likely to succeed and issued a preliminary injunction limiting dozens of Biden administration officials from attempting to coordinate with social media giants to remove content.

Officials subject to the injunction include White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, employees of the Justice Department and FBI, Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra, and Surgeon General Vivek Murthy. (Read more from “Trump-Appointed Judge Restricts Biden Officials From Colluding With Big Tech in Bombshell Ruling After COVID Censorship” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Fourth of July: ‘Squad’ Members Scold America for ‘Stolen Land’ and Slavery

Reps. Jamaal Bowman (D-NY) and Cori Bush (D-MO) used the occasion of America’s independence to “demand reparations now” and push messages about “stolen land” and slavery.

In his Fourth of July message on Twitter, Bowman tweeted, “This July 4th, we must remember that we stand on stolen land toiled by enslaved Africans and recommit ourselves to the fight for freedom, equality, & justice so that these ideals are accessible to everyone, not just a privileged few.”

Similarly, Bush posted a message admonishing the Declaration of Independence and the founders, saying, “The Declaration of Independence was written by enslavers and didn’t recognize Black people as human.”

“Today is a great day to demand Reparations Now,” the Black Lives Matter activist added.

As members of the “Squad,” Bowman and Bush are some of the most liberal Democrats in their caucus, frequently pushing items such as reparations and Green New Deal-style climate measures. (Read more from “Fourth of July: ‘Squad’ Members Scold America for ‘Stolen Land’ and Slavery” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Biden Slammed After Report Reveals Number of Grandchildren His Aides Instructed To Say Publicly

President Biden is facing backlash from conservatives following a report that his aides have been told to say publicly that he only has six grandchildren, omitting Hunter Biden’s 4-year-old estranged daughter.

The president’s son, Hunter Biden, settled his child support case in Arkansas last week, ending a years-long paternity dispute over his 4-year-old daughter, whom both the president and the first lady refuse to acknowledge as their seventh grandchild.

Announced in a court filing on Thursday, Hunter agreed to give his daughter some of his paintings, and the mother of the child, Lunden Alexis Roberts, agreed to withdraw her counterclaim to change their child’s last name to “Biden.”

The New York Times released a damning report Saturday saying the family dispute is rooted in “money, corrosive politics and what it means to have the Biden birthright.”

White House aides have been told during strategy meetings that the president and first lady Jill Biden have six, not seven, grandchildren, two people familiar with the discussions told the newspaper. (Read more from “Biden Slammed After Report Reveals Number of Grandchildren His Aides Instructed To Say Publicly” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Leaked Photos Show Obamas Were ‘Rage-Tweeting’ About ‘Oppression’ After the SCOTUS Affirmative Action Ruling While on Board a Mega-Luxury Yacht

Former US President Barack Obama and actor Tom Hanks have recently been spotted enjoying a lavish vacation in Greece alongside their families when his wife was tweeting about “oppression,” RadarOnline.com has learned.

The group was seen dining at a glamorous waterfront restaurant on the island of Sifnos earlier this month. Obama’s wife, Michelle, and their daughters, Sasha and Malia, were also present for the meal.

Witnesses told the Daily Mail that the party arrived at the restaurant by dinghy, having come from a luxury yacht that was docked nearby. An anonymous onlooker described the group’s presence as overwhelming, mentioning the excessive security measures that surrounded them.

The timing of the Obamas’ vacation has raised eyebrows, as it coincided with their public comments on the recent Supreme Court ruling on affirmative action.

Michelle took to Twitter to share her thoughts on the decision, while Barack echoed his wife’s sentiments about “fairness” regarding oppressed groups in America. Their tweets sparked controversy, as it was revealed that they were posted while the Obamas were enjoying their luxurious yacht trip in Greece. (Read more from “Leaked Photos Show Obamas Were ‘Rage-Tweeting’ About ‘Oppression’ After the SCOTUS Affirmative Action Ruling While on Board a Mega-Luxury Yacht” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Poll: Ahead of July 4, Americans Largely Think U.S. Is Headed Down ‘Wrong Track’; Majority of Americans Have Lost Confidence in Government

By Breitbart. Ahead of the Fourth of July, only 29 percent of likely U.S. voters believe the United States is “heading in the right direction,” a new Rasmussen Reports survey found.

Conversely, 64 percent of voters think the nation is “headed down the wrong track.” Rasmussen Reports conducted the survey with 1,743 likely U.S. voters between June 25-29 with a ± two percent margin of sampling error at the 95 percent confidence level.

“A year ago at this time, 18 percent said the United States was heading in the right direction, while 77 percent said it was on the wrong track,” according to the survey report.

The findings are similar to a new Convention of States Action/Trafalgar Group survey, which found that seven in ten Americans believe the U.S. is in a state of “cultural and economic decline.” (Read more from “Poll: Ahead of July 4, Americans Largely Think U.S. Is Headed Down ‘Wrong Track’” HERE)

_____________________________________________

Biden Blues? Confidence in U.S. Government Lowest Across G7 Countries Ahead of Independence Day: Poll

By Fox News. A new Gallup poll released one day ahead of Independence Day shows confidence in the U.S. government to be the lowest across all countries in the G7.

According to the poll, just 31% of American adults “have confidence” in the U.S. government, down from 56%, the highest in the G7, in 2006. A whopping 69% of Americans said they did not have confidence in the government.

The U.S. was followed closely by the U.K., with just 33% of British adults having confidence in its government.

Among the other G7 countries, Germany ranked the highest with 61% of its citizens having confidence in its government, followed by Canada at 51%, France at 46%, Japan at 43%, and Italy at 41%. (Read more from “Biden Blues? Confidence in U.S. Government Lowest Across G7 Countries Ahead of Independence Day: Poll” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Hunter Prosecutor Tied to First Son’s Business Partner

Derek Hines, an assistant U.S. attorney at the Department of Justice working on the Hunter Biden case, reportedly had a close professional relationship with a former FBI director whose firm has extensive business ties to the Biden family.

Hines’s LinkedIn page lists him working for former FBI Director Louis Freeh at his private company, Freeh Group International Solutions, as a special counsel between August 2013 and February 2015. Hines was one of the prosecutors to sign off on Biden’s recent plea deal.

An email had previously revealed that in 2016 that Freeh, then a partner at the Delaware-based law firm Freeh, Sporkin & Sullivan, worked with Biden on a job consulting deal regarding the prosecution of Romanian real estate tycoon Gabriel Popoviciu. Popoviciu reportedly paid Biden at least $1 million for help with his case. In April 2016, Freeh gave $100,000 to a trust for two of President Joe Biden’s grandchildren.

In July 2016, Freeh responded to an email to Hunter Biden, “I also spoke to [Joe Biden] a few weeks ago and would like to explore with him some future work options. I believe that working together on these (and other legal) matters would be of value, fun and rewarding.”

Freeh was a board member of the Beau Biden Foundation for the Protection of Children. (Read more from “Hunter Prosecutor Tied to First Son’s Business Partner” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

News Station Director Fired After Asking Journalists to Tone Down Coverage of Pride Events Following Viewer Complaints

The director of a local news station in Michigan has been fired, as has an assistant director, after issuing a memo to journalists asking them to cover Pride events in a more “balanced” way.

WOOD-TV8 — an NBC affiliate based out of Grand Rapids, Michigan — terminated news director Stanton Tang and assistant news director Amy Fox for releasing the intra-office memo regarding coverage of Pride Month events. According to excerpts of the memo, news station officials had received complaints from viewers who were upset by the station’s supposedly fawning coverage of LGBTQ events.

“We know that West Michigan is a Conservative area in many ways,” the memo said, according to reports. “We need to recognize that some stories related to LGBTQ issues are going to be controversial and polarizing in our community. While you personally may not agree with a certain position, people are entitled to their opinions, and they are our viewers.”

The WOOD-TV memo asked journalists to cover Pride events selectively, based on their “newsworthy-ness.” Should a story be deemed newsworthy, journalists should then make every effort to stay “balanced and get both sides of the issue.” Tang reportedly requested the memo, and Fox reportedly wrote and sent it on his behalf.

Newsroom staff apparently responded to the directive with a mixture of defiance and fury. Based on comments from unnamed employees quoted in the Desk, many staff members experienced significant emotional turmoil on account of the memo. “The toxic atmosphere created by Stanton’s behavior has had a profound impact on the well-being and morale of our team,” one employee said in an email to the Desk. Another claimed that emotions at the station were “still raw.” A third employee, identified as a journalist, stated, “This whole situation killed what used to be a very enjoyable job. I have no passion for it anymore.” (Read more from “News Station Director Fired After Asking Journalists to Tone Down Coverage of Pride Events Following Viewer Complaints” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Bud Light Now Selling for Less Than Water in Some U.S. Warehouses Following Tranny Fiasco

Once the most popular beer in the US, Bud Light is now selling for less than water in some American warehouses.

Andy Wagner, the manager and 18-year veteran of Glenn Miller’s Beer & Soda Warehouse in Lemoyne, Pennsylvania told the New York Times that a 30-pack of Miller Lite was selling for $24.99, while a 30-pack of Bud Light was priced at $8.99 after a rebate.

“At this point, it’s cheaper than some of the cases of water we’re selling in the back,” Wagner said. “It’s just not moving like it used to.”

“It’s not that they stopped drinking beer,” he added. “They just stopped buying Bud Light.” He said Bud Light parent company Anheuser-Busch broke the “bar rules,” meaning “no politics, no religion.”

A collaboration in the spring between transgender activist Dylan Mulvaney and Bud Light has led to backlash from consumers, with some stores being forced to give away the beer for free and Bud Light buying back expired beers from wholesalers, according to The Wall Street Journal. (Read more from “Bud Light Now Selling for Less Than Water in Some U.S. Warehouses Following Tranny Fiasco” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

‘Attention Wh**e’: Fed up Joe Rogan Goes Zero Filter Slamming Dylan Mulvaney

Podcaster Joe Rogan slammed transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney as an “attention whore” during a recent episode of his podcast.

Rogan sat down with rapper Ice Cube when the duo began talking about Mulvaney and Bud Light.

“The only time [capital] respects opinions is when people boycott shit and it works like this Bud Light thing, and now people are like, ‘Don’t do that again,’” Rogan said.

“Who controls Bud Light? That’s the question,” Ice Cube said. “Why would they make a dumb decision like that? Are they trying to ruin Bud Light? Are they trying to take down some of our most iconic American brands?” . . .

“Take a brand like Bud Light. It’s for blue-collar drinking people and they like to watch football and drink Bud Light and then all of a sudden you have this mentally ill person who’s just an attention whore.” (Read more from “‘Attention Wh**e’: Fed up Joe Rogan Goes Zero Filter Slamming Dylan Mulvaney” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Obama White House Looped in Hunter Biden in Email to His VP Dad About Ukraine

A White House scheduling email sent to then-Vice President Joseph R. Biden ahead of a call with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko was also sent to his son Hunter who was serving on the board of a Ukrainian energy firm looking to escape a corruption probe.

In the call, the elder Mr. Biden urged Mr. Poroshenko to continue reforming Ukraine’s prosecutor general office. It’s unclear whether Hunter Biden was involved in the call outside of getting an email alert about it.

The timing of the call, however, coincides with Hunter Biden‘s $1 million-a-year job on the board for Burisma, which allegedly hired him to help dodge charges from the Ukrainian prosecutor general.

The White House scheduling email was sent on May 26, 2016, from Mr. Biden‘s assistant, John S. Flynn. It was disclosed by the National Archives in response to a Freedom of Information Request and mined by an online FOIA sleuth who gave it to The Washington Times.

The scheduling email from Mr. Flynn provided both Mr. Biden and Hunter Biden with the details for the vice president’s upcoming trips to Delaware and Rhode Island as well as the call to Mr. Poroshenko. (Read more from “Obama White House Looped in Hunter Biden in Email to His VP Dad About Ukraine” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.