Trump on Allegedly Stating That He Showed Classified Doc to Others: ‘There Was No Document’

Former President Donald Trump said during an interview on Monday that he did not show classified documents to individuals without security clearances despite his claim on an alleged audio tape that he did.

Trump, who was charged earlier this month with 37 felonies in the federal investigation into his handling of classified national defense information, is accused of showing classified material to a writer who was interviewing the former president. . .

Fox News anchor Bret Baier brought up that portion of the indictment — which allegedly detailed a plan of attack against Iran — during his interview with Trump and asked if the former president remembered doing that.

“It wasn’t a document,” Trump said. “I had lots of paper. I had copies of newspaper articles. I had copies of magazines.”

Baier responded, “This is specifically a quote, you’re quoted on the recording saying the document was ‘secret,’ adding that you could have declassified it while you were president, but, quote, ‘Now I can’t, you know, this is still secret, highly confidential.’ And the indictment cites the recording and the testimony from people in the room saying you showed it to people there that day.” (Read more from “Trump on Allegedly Stating That He Showed Classified Doc to Others: ‘There Was No Document’” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Google, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Promise Keepers ‘Rejected by Christian School Over Biblical Marriage’

A report reveals that Promise Keepers, the organization that calls on men to live biblical lives, has been rejected by a Christian college because of its position on marriage.

A statement from a conference booking organization, Jones Literary, reveals the men’s group is holding a series of events this year across America, and one was to be at Belmont University in Nashville.

But the school, which claims to be “Christian,” abruptly canceled the event citing a “conflict in values.” . . .

The problem apparently erupted when the organization offered guidance to men on how to respond to the current gender ideology being pushed by the Joe Biden administration, schools, unions and other extreme leftists.

It bluntly said, “We will not stand on the sidelines and remain quiet. As fathers, husbands, grandfathers, and young men—we see the dangers of gender ideology and the harm it causes. At Promise Keepers, we affirm that God made human beings in His image to reflect Him. He created male and female with equal worth and dignity—and there was no mistake in that design. (Genesis 1:27; Mark 10:6).” (Read more from “Promise Keepers ‘Rejected by Christian School Over Biblical Marriage’” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Google, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

De-Transitioned Individual Shares Her Story: ‘I Kind of Feel a Little Bit Mutilated and Like an Experiment Gone Wrong’

Jasmine, who previously underwent life-altering gender transition measures, still suffers lingering consequences.

According to the Telegraph, she considers the pursuit of gender transition to be a “mistake” but adds that “because I was a child, I also think that part of the onus is on the various professionals that treated me.”

At the age of only 15, she was referred by a transgender charity to the Gender identity Development Service clinic for kids and young people at London’s Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust, according to the outlet. At age 17, GIDS patients were shifted to adult services where they could get gender-reassignment surgery, the outlet noted. Jasmine said during an appointment at the adult clinic she was referred to be prescribed cross-sex hormones and added to a waiting list for breast removal.

Jasmine, who has shared her story as part of a documentary, according to the outlet, said that she took testosterone for more than one year, causing “irreversible” bodily changes — she needs to shave her face daily and her voice is “significantly lower than it was before.”

“I don’t really know what it’s like to have the body of an adult,” she said, according to the Telegraph. “I don’t really know how it’s affected my fertility or my internal health.” (Read more from “De-Transitioned Individual Shares Her Story: ‘I Kind of Feel a Little Bit Mutilated and Like an Experiment Gone Wrong’” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Trump: Hunter Biden Plea Deal ‘A Massive Coverup,’ ‘Full Scale Election Interference Scam’

Former President Donald Trump, a Republican presidential candidate, slammed the plea deal announced for Hunter Biden on Tuesday, calling it a “massive coverup” and election interference. . .

As part of his plea deal, Biden, 53, will plead guilty to willful failure to pay federal income tax — most likely on his foreign earnings — and will enter a “pretrial diversion program” regarding his gun crime, indicating that he will face no jail time. (Read more from “Trump: Hunter Biden Plea Deal ‘A Massive Coverup,’ ‘Full Scale Election Interference Scam’” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Initial Trial Date Set in Federal Documents Case Against Donald Trump

Former President Donald Trump is slated to face an August trial in the federal case accusing him of hoarding national security documents, though it is highly unlikely the initial schedule will hold.

The 45th president pleaded not guilty on June 13 to a 37-count indictment accusing him of keeping a trove of top secret papers at his Mar-a-Lago resort after he’d left office, and then lying about it to federal investigators.

Florida federal Judge Aileen Cannon –– who was appointed to the bench by Trump in 2020 –– set an Aug. 14 trial date on Tuesday, though that start date will likely be pushed back due to expected pre-trial litigation from Trump’s camp as well as the complexity of the case.

According to Cannon’s schedule, all pre-trial motions in the case are due July 24, with the next hearing set for Aug. 8.

The feds say Trump had national security documents that weren’t declassified at his Palm Beach, Fla., estate, and the criminal complaint against the 77-year-old references a July 2021 recording of him showing acquaintances a plan to launch a military strike against Iran. Trump denied that accusation Monday in an interview with Fox News. (Read more from “Initial Trial Date Set in Federal Documents Case Against Donald Trump” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Google, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Hollywood Actress Takes Stand Against Genderless Awards — And Inadvertently Exposes Inherent Problem With Gender Ideology

Hollywood actress Jameela Jamil is taking a stand against gender-neutral award categories.

With the rise of gender ideology and an increasing number of people identifying as transgender or non-binary, the Academy Awards are facing pressure to eliminate gender-specific Oscar award categories. The Grammys and MTV Movie & TV Awards, for instance, have already dropped gender-specific awards. . .

“Would it not be better to give non-binary people their own category rather than open the door for Hollywood to completely shut out women given the known disproportionate amount of men vs women winning at award shows?” the actress wrote on Instagram over the weekend.

The irony of Jamil’s stance is that she supports gender ideology. In that same post, she wrote that it is “GREAT” that Hollywood now has enough “non-binary talent” to necessitate restructuring award shows. She just fears that eliminating gender categories will decrease the number of women who are recognized for their work on the big screen.

Thus, while supporting trans gender ideology, Jamil exposes the inherent problem with pretending that biological sex is fluid. (Read more from “Hollywood Actress Takes Stand Against Genderless Awards — And Inadvertently Exposes Inherent Problem With Gender Ideology” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Hunter Biden Avoids Jail in Plea Deal After He’s Slapped With Federal Tax and Gun Crime Charges: ‘Our System Is Broken’

First son Hunter Biden has agreed to plead guilty to federal tax charges as part of a deal with the Justice Department that will likely keep him out of jail and spare him a trial, according to a court document filed Tuesday.

The charges, first reported by NBC News, amount to a slap on the wrist at the conclusion of a five-year investigation into the 53-year-old that has focused on money he received from overseas business interests.

President Biden’s son will plead guilty to two misdemeanor charges of failing to pay federal income tax, according to a letter submitted to federal court by Delaware US Attorney David Weiss.

According to the charges, Hunter failed to pay at least $100,000 he owed in income tax in both 2017 and 2018. . .

As part of the agreement, Hunter has also agreed to enroll in a pretrial diversion agreement on the felony charge of illegally possessing a firearm as a drug user after he lied on a federal gun purchase form in October 2018 about his addiction. (Read more from “Hunter Biden Avoids Jail in Plea Deal After He’s Slapped With Federal Tax and Gun Crime Charges: ‘Our System Is Broken'” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Google, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Suspect in Hit-And-Run Crash That Killed 5 Young Women Is Son of Disgraced BLM Leader

The man busted for the hit-and-run crash that killed five young women getting ready for a wedding in Minnesota is the son of a fiery Black Lives Matter protest leader-turned-politician — who was ultimately booted by the Democrats over his shocking history of domestic violence arrests.

Derrick Thompson, 27 — the son of ex-state rep. John Thompson — was busted on suspicion of murder Monday over the horrifying caught-on-camera crash that killed Sabiriin Ali, 17, Sahra Gesaade, 20, Salma Abdikadir, 20, Sagal Hersi, 19, and Siham Adam, 19.

He already has a long history of convictions — including a felony from an earlier hit-and-run crash in California in 2018 that left a woman in a coma for several weeks, according to reports from the time.

Cops found more than 17 pounds of marijuana and over $20,000 in cash in his car at the time, KEYT News had noted.

He was sentenced to eight years in prison in 2020 — but was released earlier this year thanks to time served and good behavior, KSTP-TV said. (Read more from “Suspect in Hit-And-Run Crash That Killed 5 Young Women Is Son of Disgraced BLM Leader” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Billionaire Lost on Titanic Submersible Sent Chilling Last Text

A day before the missing OceanGate Expeditions submarine set course for a Titanic tour, billionaire passenger Hamish Harding sent a text informing his friend of bad weather.

Retired NASA astronaut Col. Terry Virts shared the final message he received from Harding with Good Morning Britain: “Hey, we’re headed out tomorrow, it looks good, the weather’s been bad so they’ve been waiting for this.” Although both were known for adventure – Harding holding three Guinness World Records, including longest duration spent at the bottom of the sea – Virts stated that they “don’t really talk about risks.”

Just before leaving, Hamish shared his excitement for the RMS Titanic Mission in an Instagram post. He was on board as a “mission specialist” according to the post. (Read more from “Billionaire Lost on Titanic Submersible Sent Chilling Last Text” HERE)

___________________________________

Titanic Sub Suffered from Big Defects

By CNNWire. The international investigation into the fatal Titan submersible implosion broadened on Saturday, with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police saying it’s looking into whether “criminal, federal, or provincial laws may possibly have been broken.”

The announcement comes amid mounting questions about the Titan’s design, including the account of a submersible expert who said he warned the vessel’s CEO about safety concerns after a trip years ago.

When Karl Stanley was aboard the Titan for an underseas excursion off the coast of the Bahamas in April 2019, he felt there was something wrong with the vessel when loud noises were heard.

The day after his trip, Stanley sent an email to Stockton Rush, the CEO of the vessel’s operator OceanGate Expeditions, sounding the alarm on suspected defects. (Read more about the Titanic sub HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

AMC Pulls Documentary Featuring Detransitioners From Theaters in Face of Pressure

A documentary featuring the journey of several detransitioners scheduled to hit the big screen this week was scrapped by AMC after activists mounted a pressure campaign to stop the film’s screening.

The major movie theater chain canceled showings of “No Way Back: The Reality of Gender-Affirming Care” yet producers of the film are claiming AMC caved to the demands of a transgender advocacy group called Queer Trans Project, according to Fox News. . .

One of the detransitioners in the film panned the cancellation during an interview with Fox News.

“I think it’s incredibly dangerous to set this precedent of suppressing free speech, suppressing viewpoints that basically are just unpopular or difficult to deal with,” Laura Becker said.

The 90-minute film claims to feature the stories of detransitioners, as well as a dozen experts in related fields. Press materials for the film say it examines the risks and long-term implications of gender-affirming medication. (Read more from “AMC Pulls Documentary Featuring Detransitioners From Theaters in Face of Pressure” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Google, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.