The Scary Moment a Sonic Boom Was Heard Across D.C.

A loud sonic boom was heard across Washington D.C. Sunday evening after two military aircraft rushed to catch up with a Cessna aircraft that had an unresponsive pilot on board.

The city of Annapolis Office of Emergency Management confirmed that the boom was caused by an authorized Department of Defense (DOD) flight.

“The loud boom that was heard across the DMV area was caused by an authorized DOD flight,” the office said. “his flight caused a sonic boom. That is all the information available at this time.”

A spokesperson for U.S. Northern Command said that two “ORAD F-16 fighter aircraft responded to an unresponsive Cessna 560 Citation V aircraft over Washington, D.C., and northern Virginia” over the weekend.

“The NORAD aircraft were authorized to travel at supersonic speeds, and a sonic boom may have been heard by residents of the region,” a statement read. “During this event, the NORAD aircraft also used flares, which may have been visible to the public, to draw attention from the pilot. Flares are employed with the highest regard for the safety of the intercepted aircraft and people on the ground. Flares burn out quickly and completely, and there is no danger to the people on the ground when dispensed.” (Read more from “The Scary Moment a Sonic Boom Was Heard Across D.C.” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Zuck Loves Biden: Facebook Prevents RFK Jr. From Launching Instagram Campaign Account

Facebook-owned Instagram is preventing Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who is competing with President Joe Biden in the Democrat primary, from setting up an official campaign account, according to the candidate.

In a post on Twitter, RFK Jr. said that his campaign account is being automatically banned when they attempt to set up a campaign account.

RFK Jr’s personal Instagram account was banned from the platform in February 2021, at the height of the coronavirus panic, for “repeatedly sharing debunked claims about the coronavirus or vaccines,” per a Facebook (now known as Meta) statement at the time.

(Read more from “Zuck Loves Biden: Facebook Prevents RFK Jr. From Launching Instagram Campaign Account” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

FBI Source Alleging Biden Bribery Scheme Is ‘Highly Credible,’ Used by FBI Since Obama-Era: Report

The person who alerted U.S. lawmakers last month to the existence of an FBI record that allegedly shows that then-Vice President Joe Biden was involved in a criminal bribery scheme is a respected FBI source that has been used by the agency for years.

Fox News reported that a person familiar with the matter said the source has been “consistently reviewed by the FBI” and has been “found to be highly credible.”

The source has been used in multiple investigations dating back to the Obama-era.

House Oversight Chairman James Comer (R-KY) said this week that FBI Director Christopher Wray confirmed that the file containing the allegations does exist.

“Today, FBI Director Wray confirmed the existence of the FD-1023 form alleging then-Vice President Biden engaged in a criminal bribery scheme with a foreign national,” Comer said. “However, Director Wray did not commit to producing the documents subpoenaed by the House Oversight Committee.” (Read more from “FBI Source Alleging Biden Bribery Scheme Is ‘Highly Credible,’ Used by FBI Since Obama-Era: Report” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

8-Year-Old Who Died in Border Patrol Custody Was Denied Multiple Hospitalization Requests

A nurse looking after an 8-year-old immigrant girl who died in Border Patrol custody last month denied multiple requests to take the girl to a hospital.

The U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) released a statement Thursday on some preliminary findings in its investigation into the death of Anadith Tanay Reyes Alvarez of Panama. Reyes Alvarez died last month after days of serious illness, a fever of nearly 105 degrees, and appearing to suffer a seizure, according to CBP.

The investigation is still ongoing, and the facts revealed in the initial report are subject to change, the agency noted.

Border Patrol kept Reyes Alvarez and her family in custody for about a week until the 8-year-old’s death on May 17. During that time, Reyes Alvarez was overseen by contracted medical workers who administered a number of treatments to the ailing child, but did not send her to a hospital until her last day when she appeared to have a seizure and became unresponsive.

Reyes Alvarez “suffered from sickle cell anemia” and “had a history of congenital heart disease.” The medical workers who oversaw her were not aware and were never made aware of her conditions, according to CBP. (Read more from “8-Year-Old Who Died in Border Patrol Custody Was Denied Multiple Hospitalization Requests” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

King James Bible Pulled From Multiple Utah Schools ‘Due to Vulgarity or Violence’ After Petition Called It ‘Sex-Ridden’

The King James version of the Bible has been removed in several Davis School District schools in Utah, after it was determined that it contained “vulgarity or violence.” A petition was made in response to state law that resulted in the removal of many books containing sexual content from school libraries.

Fox 13 Salt Lake City reported that the King James Bible was removed from an estimated seven or eight elementary and junior high schools after a district review committee decided to pull the Bible from all non-high schools. The committee found it contained “vulgarity and violence.”

However, a district spokesperson reportedly said that the Bible “does not contain sensitive material as defined by Utah Code,” but decided to pull it anyway because it was found to be inappropriate for some ages.

In March 2023, a Utah parent petitioned to have the Bible removed from schools and called it “one of the most sex-ridden books around.” The parent claimed the historical book included “incest, onanism, bestiality, prostitution, genital mutilation, fellatio, dildos, rape, and even infanticide.”

“You’ll no doubt find that the Bible, under Utah Code Ann. § 76-10-1227, has ‘no serious values for minors’ because it’s pornographic by our new definition,” the parent said. The King James Bible was then removed from the aforementioned schools upon the subsequent review. (Read more from “King James Bible Pulled From Multiple Utah Schools ‘Due to Vulgarity or Violence’ After Petition Called It ‘Sex-Ridden’” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

‘Coward’ Jeffrey Epstein Made a Fake Phone Call to Dead Mother and Dealt With Broken Toilet Weeks Before Suicide: Docs

Days before Jeffrey Epstein died by suicide, the wealthy pedophile sat crouched in a corner of his Manhattan jail cell, covering his ears — tormented and sleep deprived from the incessant hiss of a broken toilet.

The pitiful description of the once-powerful, Brooklyn-born financier at his psychological breaking point was revealed in a trove of new prison records published Thursday.

A total of 4,000 pages of Bureau of Prisons documents shed light on the disgraced hedge fund honcho’s tortured final weeks behind bars, his mindset and bizarre behavior leading up to his death.

They also tell the story of his sexual history and possible relationship with pedophile former US gymnastics team’s former doctor, Larry Nassar, along with correction officials frantic response to his suicide.

Epstein stood accused of abusing scores of underaged girls in New York, Florida and US Virgin Islands — using his deep pockets and influential pals to dodge consequences for decades. (Read more from “‘Coward’ Jeffrey Epstein Made a Fake Phone Call to Dead Mother and Dealt With Broken Toilet Weeks Before Suicide: Docs” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Governor Signs Bill Banning Trans Surgeries, Hormone Therapies for Children

Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott signed a bill on Friday that places restrictions on gender transitioning procedures and treatments for minors in the state.

The bill, known as Senate Bill 14, prohibits doctors from performing certain procedures and treatments related to gender transitioning, reassignment, or gender dysphoria to children under the age of 18. It also restricts the use of public funds or public assistance for such procedures.

Last year, Abbott issued an order saying that treating transgender minors with medical procedures could be seen as child abuse. However, a judge has stopped some of the investigations related to this order in Texas.

The newly enacted law specifically bans doctors and health care providers from performing surgeries that render minors unable to have children.

This includes surgeries on males like castration (removing testicles), vasectomy (cutting tubes that carry sperm), orchiectomy (removing testicles), penectomy (removing the penis), and vaginoplasty (making a vagina). It also includes surgeries on females, such as hysterectomy (removing the uterus), oophorectomy (removing ovaries), metoidioplasty (reshaping the clitoris), and phalloplasty (making a penis). (Read more from “Governor Signs Bill Banning Trans Surgeries, Hormone Therapies for Children” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Air Force Denies Allegations That AI-Drone ‘Killed’ Its Human Operator in Simulation

The Air Force is publicly denying that an AI-enhanced drone tried to kill its operator. . .

Last month, Air Force Col. Tucker “Cinco” Hamilton, chief of the USAF’s AI Test and Operations, provided a presentation at the Future Combat Air & Space Capabilities Summit, hosted by the Royal Aeronautical Society in London.

During his presentation, Hamilton recounted a story in which an AI drone in a simulation allegedly “killed” its human operator because he kept the drone “from accomplishing its objective.”

“We were training it in simulation to identify and target a [surface-to-air missile] threat. And then the operator would say ‘yes, kill that threat.’ The system started realizing that while they did identify the threat, at times the human operator would tell it not to kill that threat, but it got its points by killing that threat. So what did it do? It killed the operator. It killed the operator because that person was keeping it from accomplishing its objective,” Hamilton said. . .

“We trained the system: ‘Hey don’t kill the operator — that’s bad. You’re gonna lose points if you do that.’ So what does it start doing? It starts destroying the communication tower that the operator uses to communicate with the drone to stop it from killing the target,” Hamilton said. (Read more from “Air Force Denies Allegations That AI-Drone ‘Killed’ Its Human Operator in Simulation” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Navy Twitter Account Features Rainbow-Colored Graphic for Pride Month

The United States Navy’s official Twitter account temporarily changed its cover photo to a rainbow-colored graphic Thursday to kick off the beginning of Pride Month, according to screenshots posted on Twitter.

The graphic featured ships and aircraft with rainbow colors streaming from them, along with the word “Pride” in different colors.

The account later changed the cover photo to a view of a ship deck from a control tower. However, during the time the Pride graphic was shown, the service received some flak.

(Read more from “Navy Twitter Account Features Rainbow-Colored Graphic for Pride Month” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Another Update on the 2020 Georgia Election Probe…and It’s Not Good

It’s a fishing expedition. We all know this, but the Democrats’ larger aim is to gin up the GOP base to the point where they carry Donald Trump over the finish line in the Republican primary while saddling him with endless legal drama. The GOP is then rendered invalid in carrying out a meaningful campaign, as every story about Donald Trump will be about his potential trials. He’s already facing one from Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg over the hush money payments to Stormy Daniels. That case is even more absurd than the Russian collusion hoax, with misdemeanor charges elevated as felonies. And the statute of limitations has expired, but the workaround Bragg took was to invoke the COVID pandemic: the clock on filing charges was suspended due to this health emergency.

Trump’s lawyers want to meet with Attorney General Merrick Garland over the classified document controversy, another legal case where Trump could face indictment. It doesn’t help that there are audio recordings of the former president talking about the items he took from the White House, primarily mementos. And now, the Georgia election interference investigation, whose findings we were told would be revealed in late summer. It’s now expanding into other states. Georgia’s RICO statutes are some of the most expansive in the country. Fulton County DA Fani Willis is looking into invoking those legal measures while investigating the former president, specifically two firms the Trump team contracted with to sniff out reported voter fraud. An inquiry they allegedly buried when they found nothing (via WaPo):

An Atlanta-area investigation of alleged election interference by former president Donald Trump and his allies has broadened to include activities in Washington, D.C., and several other states, according to two people with knowledge of the probe — a fresh sign that prosecutors may be building a sprawling case under Georgia’s racketeering laws.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani T. Willis (D) launched an investigation more than two years ago to examine efforts by Trump and his allies to overturn his narrow 2020 defeat in Georgia. Along the way, she has signaled publicly that she may use Georgia’s Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) statute to allege that these efforts amounted to a far-reaching criminal scheme.

In recent days, Willis has sought information related to the Trump campaign hiring two firms to find voter fraud across the United States and then burying their findings when they did not find it, allegations that reach beyond Georgia’s borders, said the two individuals, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to speak candidly about the investigation. At least one of the firms has been subpoenaed by Fulton County investigators.

(Read more from “Another Update on the 2020 Georgia Election Probe…and It’s Not Good” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.