Popular Conservative Talk Show Host Will ‘Likely’ Announce 2024 Presidential Bid ‘Soon,’ Close Friend Says

Conservative talk show host and former Republican California gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder will “likely” announce a run for president in 2024 “soon,” a close friend of Elder’s told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Elder, host of “The Larry Elder Show,” who previously indicated he would launch a run for the GOP nomination by the end of March or early April, can be expected to announce a campaign by the end of the month, Tom Tradup, a close friend of Elder and vice president of SALEM Radio Network, told the DCNF in an interview. Elder launched into the national spotlight when he ran as a Republican for California’s 2021 general election recall to remove Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom from office.

The conservative host will likely run on restoring traditional values in America, and will capitalize on his often used slogan, “we’ve got a country to save,” according to Tradup.

“If he makes a decision to run, it’s because he truly does want to help this country move forward,” said Tradup. “[Americans] are tired of having word-processed, overly lawyered campaign statements that they run through the deflavorizor so that they won’t offend anybody. What you end up with is these candidates running who don’t stand for anything.”

Elder has made recent trips to key early primary state Iowa and has a political action committee, Elder For America, that continues to rake in donations nationwide, said Tradup. The PAC raised nearly $1.7 million in 2022, according to the Federal Election Commission.

(Read more from “Popular Conservative Talk Show Host Will ‘Likely’ Announce 2024 Presidential Bid ‘Soon,’ Close Friend Says” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Mike Pompeo Announces Decision On 2024 Presidential Run

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced Friday afternoon that he will not be launching a campaign for president in 2024 after carefully considering the matter.

“It is simplest and most accurate to say that this decision is personal,” Pompeo said in a statement. “The time is not right for me and my family. At each stage of my public service — as a soldier, as a member of the U.S. House of Representatives, and then as Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, and as your Secretary of State, I’ve been blessed to have the opportunity to advance America in a way that fit the time and the moment.”

“This is not that time or that moment for me to seek elected office again,” he added. (Read more from “Mike Pompeo Announces Decision on 2024 Presidential Run” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Anheuser-Busch CEO Breaks Long Silence Amid Dylan Mulvaney PR Crisis

After nearly two weeks of backlash, including threats of a boycott movement and significant losses in market value to his company, Anheuser-Busch CEO Brendan Whitworth issued a statement related to Bud Light’s controversial decision to partner with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney, but did not make mention of Mulvaney, transgenderism — or offer an apology to offended customers.

The controversy erupted at the start of the month when Mulvaney, a man who claims to be a woman, announced on Instagram: “Bud Light sent me possibly the best gift ever: a can with my face on it.” The video also included the hashtag #budlightpartner. In the days and weeks that followed, critics blasted Bud Light for its tone-deaf marketing and beer drinkers passed over it for other brands.

“We never intended to be part of a discussion that divides people,” Whitworth said in a statement Friday. “We are in the business of bringing people together over a beer.”

Whitworth said that he is responsible “for ensuring every consumer feels proud of the beer we brew” and that the company proudly supports “our communities, military, first responders, sports fans, and hard-working Americans everywhere.” Whitworth added that he spends a lot of time “listening to and learning from our customers, distributors, and others.”

The statement failed to directly address the controversy that sent the company into a 13-day public relations crisis in the first place — their decision to collaborate with a man who has achieved internet fame by pretending to be a woman for the last year. (Read more from “Anheuser-Busch CEO Breaks Long Silence Amid Dylan Mulvaney PR Crisis” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Pentagon Leak Suspect Searched for One Particular Term in Classified Network

The suspect facing charges of leaking U.S. military intelligence documents searched classified intelligence reporting for the word “leak” after the story broke.

Jack Teixeira, the 21-year-old Massachusetts Air National Guardsman accused of leaking documents the Department of Defense says contain “sensitive and highly-classified material,” was charged Friday with unauthorized retention and transmission of national defense information and willful retention of classified documents.

According to an FBI affidavit, Teixeira used his government computer to search for the word “leak” not long after news about the disclosures first broke.

“According to a second U.S. Government Agency, which can monitor certain searches conducted on its classified networks, on April 6, 2023, TEIXEIRA used his government computer to search classified intelligence reporting for the word ‘leak,'” the affidavit reads. “The first public reporting regarding the Government Information appeared on or around April 6, 2023.”

Teixeira was looking for classified reporting on intelligence agencies’ assessment of the identity of the leaker, the FBI indicated. (Read more from “Pentagon Leak Suspect Searched for One Particular Term in Classified Network” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

How a 21-Year-Old National Guardsman Could Get Sensitive Ukraine Docs; Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Defends Alleged US Intel Leaker

By New York Post. Before the FBI announced it had arrested the suspected leaker of dozens of highly sensitive Ukraine war documents – some of which were created to brief the highest levels of the Pentagon – few would have suspected a 21-year-old National Guardsman as the potential culprit.

The FBI nabbed Massachusetts Air National Guardsman Jack Teixeira at his mother’s home Thursday after he was implicated in the biggest national security breach in at least 10 years.

The junior airman is accused of uploading troves of secret and top secret documents to Discord, a social messaging platform for gamers, from which they were spread across several websites. . .

Though officials have not said whether Teixeira had a security clearance, his job as a cyber transport systems journeymen (CTSJ) may have required him to work with and protect sensitive communication channels.

That’s because CTSJs are the Air Force’s “frontline technicians and trainers,” keeping up the infrastructure of the military’s most advanced cyber networks, which are used to securely send and receive highly sensitive information. (Read more from “How a 21-Year-Old National Guardsman Could Get Sensitive Ukraine Docs” HERE)

____________________________________________________

FBI Arrests 21-Year-Old Air National Guardsman Suspected of Leaking Classified Documents

By NBC News. Jack Teixeira, a 21-year-old member of the Massachusetts Air National Guard, was arrested by federal authorities Thursday in connection with their investigation into classified documents that were leaked on the internet.

FBI agents took Teixeira into custody Thursday afternoon “without incident,” Attorney General Merrick Garland announced in brief remarks at the Justice Department, which has been conducting a criminal investigation.

“Today, the Justice Department arrested Jack Douglas Teixeira in connection with an investigation into alleged unauthorized removal, retention and transmission of classified national defense information. Teixeira is an employee of the United States Air Force National Guard,” Garland said.

Teixeira will have an initial appearance in U.S. District Court for Massachusetts, said Garland, who added that the investigation is ongoing. He declined to take questions from the media. (Read more from “FBI Arrests 21-Year-Old Air National Guardsman Suspected of Leaking Classified Documents” HERE)

____________________________________________________

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Defends Alleged US Intel Leaker Jack Teixeira

By New York Post. Far-right Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Thursday defended 21-year-old Air National Guardsman Jack Teixeira, the accused leaker of highly sensitive Pentagon intelligence documents, and said he’s being treated by the Biden administration “like a traitor and criminal.”

“Jake Teixeira is white, male, Christian, and antiwar. That makes him an enemy to the Biden regime,” Greene (R-Ga.) wrote in a tweet.

Greene, who is staunchly against the US providing military aid to Ukraine as it attempts to fend off a Russian invasion, has called the Biden administration’s role in the conflict in the former Soviet state “a proxy war with Russia.”

The Georgia Republican on Thursday praised Teixeira for telling “the truth” about President Biden “waging war” in Ukraine, suggesting that the Biden administration is “the real enemy.”

“And he told the truth about troops being on the ground in Ukraine and a lot more. Ask yourself who is the real enemy? A young low level national guardsmen? Or the administration that is waging war in Ukraine, a non-NATO nation, against nuclear Russia without war powers?” Greene wrote. (Read more from “Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Defends Alleged US Intel Leaker Jack Teixeira” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Trump Files Lawsuit Against Michael Cohen Seeking More Than $500 Million

Former President Donald Trump has filed a 32-page lawsuit against his former attorney, Michael Cohen, alleging he “breached his fiduciary duties owed to Trump” by spreading lies and revealing “confidences.”

Trump’s legal team filed the lawsuit, which seeks more than $500 million in damages, against Cohen Wednesday in the Miami Division of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.

The complaint and demand for a jury trial, which Fox News first reported, allege that Cohen, who is now disbarred in the state of New York, spread “falsehoods about [Trump] with malicious intent” and that he revealed his former client’s “confidences” in addition to other transgressions:

Defendent [Cohen] breached his fiduciary duties owed to Plaintiff [Trump] by virtue of their attorney-client relationship by both revealing Plaintiff’s confidences, and spreading falsehoods about Plaintiff, likely to be embarrassing or detrimental, and partook in other misconduct in violation of New York Rules of Professional Conduct, including Rules 1.5, 1.6, 1.9, and 8.4.

Defendent breached the contractual terms of the confidentiality agreement he signed as a condition of employment with Plaintiff by both revealing Plaintiff’s confidences, and spreading falsehoods about Plaintiff with malicious intent and to wholly self-serving ends.

(Read more from “Trump Files Lawsuit Against Michael Cohen Seeking More Than $500 Million” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

‘Joe Biden Committed Crimes in Ukraine’ States Former White House Employee

A former White House stenographer alleges that President Joe Biden may have committed a criminal act during his trip to Ukraine in April 2014 while Vice President. . .

“Joe Biden committed crimes in Ukraine in a conspiracy with [current national security adviser] Jake Sullivan,” former Obama White House stenographer Mike McCormick told The New York Post. “I’m a witness to that happening.”

McCormick alleges that the then vice president promoted a kickback scheme with the Ukrainians in a conspiracy with now National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan, who worked as a State Department official at the time. He filed a complaint with the FBI in February.

Sullivan briefed reporters onboard Air Force Two about Biden’s agenda. The White House published a readout of the briefing, describing Sullivan as a “Senior Administration Official.”

“… [H]e’ll discuss with them medium- and long-term strategies to boost conventional gas production, and also to begin to take advantage of the unconventional gas reserves that are in Ukraine.” Sullivan said according to the White House press release from the trip. (Read more from “‘Joe Biden Committed Crimes in Ukraine’ States Former White House Employee” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Woke Joke: Goldman Sachs Hands Out ‘Pronoun’ Pamphlets as It Fights Sex Harassment Suits

Rainbow-colored pamphlets advising “bring your authentic self” have lately appeared over cubicles at Goldman Sachs, coaching employees on the proper use of gender pronouns — and some bankers are reeling over the hypocrisy.

The pamphlet advises in addition to “she/her/hers/herself,” “he/him/his/himself” and the gender-neutral “they/them/their/themself” that another set of gender neutral pronouns is “ze/zir (zem) / zirs (zes) / zirself (zemself).”

Examples in a column to the right: “Ze went to the store. I spoke with zir / zem. The apple was zirs / zes.”

But some insiders say the posturing of Goldman — whose offices at 200 West. St. have long been run by old-school, testosterone-fueled, steak-eating males — embracing “woke” values is too much to stomach.

Goldman’s new message of acceptance and support looks especially phony given the mega-bank’s efforts to hush up accusations from thousands of women that sexism is rampant at the firm, employees gripe. (Read more from “Woke Joke: Goldman Sachs Hands Out ‘Pronoun’ Pamphlets as It Fights Sex Harassment Suits” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Poll: Trump Leads Primary, Virtual Tie Against Biden

Former President Donald Trump leads the presidential primary field and is in a virtual tie in a general election against President Joe Biden in Pennsylvania. Sen. Bob Casey (D-PA) shows an early lead in the Senate election and attracts less than half the voters.

The latest Franklin & Marshall College Poll showed that Trump led the rest of the Republican primary field with 40 percent of the vote, six points over his closest contender, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R).

With DeSantis at 34 percent, all other named candidates in the Republican primary poll, with 227 registered voters respondents, were in the single digits: former Vice President Mike Pence at six percent and Nikki Haley at four percent. There were also six percent who said “other” and 11 percent who “didn’t know.”

In a head-to-head matchup between Trump and Biden, the two are in a virtual tie. With 643 registered voters and a 4.9 percent margin of error, 36 percent of the respondents said they supported Biden, while, within the margin of error, 35 percent said they would support Trump.

While Trump is officially running for president, Biden has not officially announced if he is running, despite secretly getting everything in place for another announcement. A recent report indicated that he could wait until the fall to announce his bid. (Read more from “Poll: Trump Leads Primary, Virtual Tie Against Biden” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

We Can’t Believe This Biden Transcript Is Real…but It Is

President Joe Biden is doing his best to hold himself together during his multi-day swing across Ireland, but his best has just not been good enough. As Townhall reported earlier during the president’s foreign trip, Biden confused the New Zealand “All Blacks” rugby team with the “Black and Tan” who were officers fighting in the Irish War of Independence. Not great.

But now, an official transcript from the White House — a masterful piece of work by the stenographers — shows again just how coming-apart-at-the-seams Biden is when he’s caught without a teleprompter or prepared remarks. When Biden met with embassy families and firefighters in Dublin — joined by his son Hunter Biden — the president was asked by one child in the crowd about his tips for success. It did not go well.

Here’s what the White House released:

MR. HUNTER BIDEN: In the back. He’s got a question.

THE PRESIDENT: What’s your question?

CHILD: What’s the top step to success?

THE PRESIDENT: What’s the top what?

CHILD: Step — steps — step to success.

THE PRESIDENT: What’s the top step to succ- — to success?

CHILD: Yes.

THE PRESIDENT: Oh, well, making sure that we don’t all have COVID. What — why — what are we talking about here?

CHILD: Like —

MR. HUNTER BIDEN: If you can — what’s the — what’s the key to success?

THE PRESIDENT: Oh, what’s the key to success? You know what I found out is the key to success is? And I’m not sure I’m the best guy to explain it; these guys can tell you.

The key to success is whenever you disagree with someone, it’s okay to question their judgment — whether they’re right or wrong — but it’s never okay to question their motive. If you question their motive, then you never get to be able to agree.

For example, if you say to somebody, “The reason why you don’t agree with me is because you are stupid, you are bad, you are — you just don’t like the people I like.”

Instead of saying I just didn’t — just tell you why, I disagree with you because of the following things. Because once you question somebody’s motive — why they’re doing something — because you don’t know. In fact, what happens after that, you can never get an agreement, get together.

I learned that lesson a long time — I say to that to all the embassy folks, too — I learned that a long time ago.

(Read more from “We Can’t Believe This Biden Transcript Is Real…but It Is” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.