Armed Intruders Break Down Home’s Front Door in Middle of Night. But Homeowner Pulls His Own Gun, Fires Multiple Shots, and Gives Crooks Painful Send-Off.

Armed intruders broke down the front door of an Oregon home in the middle of the night last week — but it turns out the homeowner had his own gun and fired it multiple times at the crooks, wounding them before they hightailed it away from the scene.

Springfield police said they responded to the home in the 400 block of South 51st Place at 1:51 a.m. Friday, KTVL-TV reported, and the victim said two suspects used force to break down the home’s front door.

Both suspects were armed, authorities added to the station.

But the victim told police he was armed with his own weapon and fired multiple rounds at the suspects, authorities told KTVL, adding that both suspects suffered multiple gunshot wounds and fled the scene in a vehicle.

However, patrol officers quickly located the suspects — identified as 33-year-old Gregory Robinson and 24-year-old Christopher Alexander, both of Portland — and took them into custody, the station said. Springfield is about an hour and 45 minutes south of Portland. (Read more from “Armed Intruders Break Down Home’s Front Door in Middle of Night. But Homeowner Pulls His Own Gun, Fires Multiple Shots, and Gives Crooks Painful Send-Off.” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Leading Conservatives Issue Warning as Trump Indictment Allegedly Looms

. . .[W]hile Trump called for protests, leading conservatives and attorneys who have worked on cases of January 6 defendants are issuing warnings not to take the bait. They’re also sounding the alarm about what arrests could mean for the average person.

(Read more from “Leading Conservatives Issue Warning as Trump Indictment Allegedly Looms” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Trump Says He Will Be Arrested This Week; Democrats Accuse Trump of ‘Inciting Violence,’ as All Part of His ‘Playbook’

Trump Says He Expects to Be Arrested Tuesday as New York Law Enforcement Prepares for Possible Indictment

By CNN. Former President Donald Trump said Saturday he expects to be arrested in connection with the yearslong investigation into a hush money scheme involving adult film actress Stormy Daniels and called on his supporters to protest any such move.

In a social media post, Trump, referring to himself, said the “leading Republican candidate and former president of the United States will be arrested on Tuesday of next week” – though he did not say why he expects to be arrested. His team said after Trump’s post that it had not received any notifications from prosecutors. . .

In an echo of Trump’s appeals to supporters in the wake of the 2020 presidential election, he called Saturday for action, writing: “Protest, take our nation back.” (Read more from “Trump Says He Expects to Be Arrested Tuesday as New York Law Enforcement Prepares for Possible Indictment” HERE)

___________________________________________________

Elizabeth Warren, Marjorie Taylor Green Agree People Shouldn’t Protest Alleged Trump Arrest

By Fox News. Democrat Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren said there’s “no reason to protest” following former President Donald Trump’s claim he will likely be arrested this week for alleged hush money payments, appearing to echo Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s similar comment to not protest. . .

Trump took to Truth Social on Saturday and said leaks from Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s office indicate that he will be arrested Tuesday.

“NOW ILLEGAL LEAKS FROM A CORRUPT & HIGHLY POLITICAL MANHATTAN DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE, WHICH HAS ALLOWED NEW RECORDS TO BE SET IN VIOLENT CRIME & WHOSE LEADER IS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS, INDICATE THAT, WITH NO CRIME BEING ABLE TO BE PROVEN, & BASED ON AN OLD & FULLY DEBUNKED (BY NUMEROUS OTHER PROSECUTORS!) FAIRYTALE, THE FAR & AWAY LEADING REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE & FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WILL BE ARRESTED ON TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK. PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK!” Trump wrote on Truth Social. . .

Taylor Greene made a similar remark to Warren’s about not protesting over the matter, calling on Trump supporters to not take to the streets and arguing that “these idiots are sealing their own fate” in 2024 over the potential arrest. (Read more from “Elizabeth Warren, Marjorie Taylor Green Agree People Shouldn’t Protest Alleged Trump Arrest” HERE)

___________________________________________________

Democrats Accuse Trump of ‘Inciting Violence,’ as All Part of His ‘Playbook’

By Townhall. I’m sure if Democrats could, they would throw a parade in the wake of the news that former President Trump is facing potential indictment, making it a bit easier for them to keep the White House in 2024 and to push their radical agenda on Americans.

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif) denounced Trump’s call for his supporters to protest, accusing him of inciting violence.

“The former president’s announcement this morning is reckless: doing so to keep himself in the news & to foment unrest among his supporters,” Pelosi tweeted. “He cannot hide from his violations of the law, disrespect for our elections, and incitements to violence. Rightfully, our legal system will decide how to hold him accountable.”

This comes after Trump took to his Truth Social account to tell his followers he would be arrested next Tuesday.

“PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK!” Trump wrote. (Read more from “Democrats Accuse Trump of ‘Inciting Violence,’ as All Part of His ‘Playbook'” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

‘Mutilating Children for Profit’: Teen Sues Doctors Over Breast-Removal Surgery at Age 13

A California teenager has started to sue the doctors who at age 13 cut off her breasts in a medical gender change she now bitterly regrets, in America’s latest blockbuster trans lawsuit.

The 18-year-old, who is referred to as Layla Jane, says she should never have been put through the ‘torment’ of testosterone hormones at age 12 and puberty blockers and surgery the next year. . .

‘I don’t think I should have been allowed to change my sex before I could legally consent to have sex,’ Layla said on Fox News.

‘I don’t think I’m better off for the experience, and I think transition just completely added fuel to the fire that was my pre-existing conditions.’

According to legal papers, Layla experienced moodiness, anxiety, gender confusion and anger issues as a child. At age 11 learned about radical transgender ideology and went online to learn more about the new trend. (Read more from “‘Mutilating Children for Profit’: Teen Sues Doctors Over Breast-Removal Surgery at Age 13” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

LA Meteorologist Collapses on Live TV in Frightening Moment (VIDEO)

A local Los Angeles meteorologist suddenly collapsed while on live TV in a terrifying moment on Saturday morning.

CBS Los Angeles weather woman Alissa Carlson Schwartz’s co-anchors had just cut to her to deliver her 7 a.m. weather report when she appeared to turn white and leaned forward uneasily on her desk.

Schwartz tried to steady herself but suddenly her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

She slowly slumped forward until her head nearly hit the table.

Her co-anchors, Nichelle Medina and Rachel Kim, initially don’t seem to notice.

(Read more from “LA Meteorologist Collapses on Live TV in Frightening Moment” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Report: Bidens, China May Have Had 11 Additional Deals

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer revealed Sunday that the Biden family may have made as many as 11 additional business deals with China on top of the $3 million wire transfer.

“We think there are as many as 11 more deals,” Comer said during an appearance on Fox News Sunday morning. “Now, we don’t know what those deals are with the Bidens.”

The Republican congressman said Thursday that State Energy HK Limited, a company affiliated with Chinese Communist Party-backed energy company CEFC China Energy, had wired $3 million to Biden family associate Rob Walker on March 1, 2017.

The cash was then dealt out in smaller amounts to at least three Bidens and two family associates.

Comer told Fox’s Maria Bartiromo that that deal was only the tip of the iceberg for the Biden-China scandal. (Read more from “Report: Bidens, China May Have Had 11 Additional Deals” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

NYC Bracing for Unrest After Trump Calls for Protests Over Possible Arrest, Indictment

The NYPD and US Secret Service are huddling to prep for Donald Trump’s possible indictment in Manhattan after the former president said he expected to be arrested this week and told supporters to protest, sources told The Post.

The FBI, state court officers and Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s office have also been kept in the loop on security discussions, with the Big Apple bracing for the worst after Trump, 76, urged his followers to “take our nation back” in light of his looming indictment, police sources said.

“We will use all of our available resources,” one NYPD source said Sunday, noting that the department’s Strategic Response Group — which responds to civil unrest and major events — “has a role in this agency and when needed they will be called in.”

Officials from several agencies met on Sunday and are expected to confer again on Monday, according to sources. (Read more from “NYC Bracing for Unrest After Trump Calls for Protests Over Possible Arrest, Indictment” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Elon Musk Predicts Trump Wins ‘in a Landslide Victory’ if Arrested

Twitter CEO Elon Musk predicted former President Donald Trump would benefit greatly in the 2024 presidential election should he be arrested.

“If this happens, Trump will be re-elected in a landslide victory,” Musk said in a tweet Saturday in response to a Twitter exchange discussing the possibility of Trump being placed in handcuffs following an indictment. . .

If Trump is indicted, it would be the first time in history that a former U.S. president has been charged with a criminal offense. Trump denies any wrongdoing and claims he is being targeted by a political witch hunt. He called on supporters to protest.

Musk reinstated Trump on Twitter in November in response to a public poll. Trump has yet to use the social media platform since that time, but last week he did post to Facebook for the first time since the events of January 6, 2021.

(Read more from “Elon Musk Predicts Trump Wins ‘in a Landslide Victory’ if Arrested” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Why Christian Films Are Beating Secular Hollywood at the Box Office

You have probably never heard of this year’s most unexpected hit film. In its opening weekend, it grossed more than 10 times as much as Tár, the classical music drama and unending discourse generator. And it easily beat out both Darren Aronofsky’s The Whale and the most recent Magic Mike sequel: not bad for a decidedly mid-budget production made for $15m, now sitting pretty on a $40m box office haul. It is the highest-grossing film released by the studio Lionsgate since 2019 – beating even Ryan Reynolds’s big-budget action comedy The Hitman’s Bodyguard.

This film also has a nigh-unreachable audience score of 99 per cent on Rotten Tomatoes, making it more popular than Casablanca or Citizen Kane. It’s called Jesus Revolution. . .

Faith-based films are, unfortunately, almost uniformly bad – not because they’re too religious, but often because they’re not religious enough. They don’t want to grapple with the themes of sin and doubt and powerlessness and the infinite silence of God. What’s powerful in Christianity – even for unbelievers – is the sense of a God who doesn’t provide an easy answer for human suffering, but simply suffers alongside us. But these movies traffic in simple answers; they needs to tell you, at the end of every film, that everything is fine.

Many faith-based films are deeply integrated into the mainstream. The Shack was produced by Lionsgate under its Summit Entertainment brand – the same outfit that gave us the Twilight films. Heaven is for Real was produced in-house by Sony Pictures. And Jesus Revolution is made by the Kingdom Story Company, a film studio which has exclusively partnered with Lionsgate to make faith-based content. The film’s co-writer and director Jon Erwin has form in this area: his previous works include October Baby, about young mums finding God in an abortion clinic, and Woodland, which features young mums finding God on an equalities march.

“We’re entertainers first. I want to make you laugh; I want to make you cry,” Erwin told Christianity Today. “But underneath all of that, there’s this universal message about hope. That’s what’s so interesting about it. It’s set in the church; it’s called Jesus Revolution; it’s about a spiritual awakening in America. And yet people who have no affiliation to Christianity love this story.” (Read more from “Why Christian Films Are Beating Secular Hollywood at the Box Office” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Journalist Suggests Trump’s Potential Indictment Is Being Timed to Distract From House’s Biden Probe: Do You Think It’s a ‘Coincidence?’

Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo suggested former President Donald Trump’s potential indictment might be part of a scheme to shield President Joe Biden and his family from scrutiny.

On Sunday Morning Futures, Bartiromo — speaking with House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) — discussed the news that Trump might be facing indictment over the Stormy Daniels hush money scandal. Asked by the Fox News anchor to weigh-in, Comer drew a connection between this development and the latest information he released from the House probe into the Biden family’s dealings with foreign businesses.

It’s very odd that this would come out just the very next day after I revealed bank records which showed that the Biden family, the president in particular, hasn’t been truthful with respect to his family receiving parents directly from the Chinese Communist Party. So it almost looks like it’s an effort to detract, But at very least, it’s another example of a two-tiered system of justice.

The Biden family probe has recently come under scrutiny by some at Fox News who are wondering when, or if, it will ever reveal actual proof of corruption or criminality. The information released by Comer did sway some skeptics — with CNN’s Erin Burnett among those who notably said it “doesn’t look good” that the Biden family received over a million dollars from accounts tied to Hunter Biden’s business dealings. (Read more from “Journalist Suggests Trump’s Potential Indictment Is Being Timed to Distract From House’s Biden Probe: Do You Think It’s a ‘Coincidence?’” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.