Posts

FBI Retracts Memo Labeling Traditional Catholics ‘Violent White Supremacists’

Aleaked FBI report revealed that the Bureau’s Richmond, Virginia Division is investigating the threat of “white supremacy” among Catholics who prefer Latin Mass. Since the leak made headlines, FBI headquarters rescinded the report, claiming it does not “open an investigation based solely on First Amendment protected activity.”

This seems to contradict the document itself, which says its findings are based in part on “liaison reporting.” According to the document’s whistleblower and former Special Agent Kyle Seraphin, liaisons “are overt contacts with trusted members of a community or an industry.” That suggests the FBI already has been investigating Americans based on “First Amendment protected activity.”

The January 23, 2023 document claims “Radical-Traditionalist Catholics” (RTCs) are “typically characterized by the rejection of the Second Vatican Council” (which allowed for Mass to be said in people’s spoken language) and their “adherence to anti-Semitic, anti-immigrant, anti-LGBTQ and white supremacist ideology.” According to the FBI, the threat comes from RTCs increasingly fraternizing with “Racially or Ethnically Motivated Violent Extremists” (RMVE).

To further surveil “Radical-Traditionalist Catholics,” the document says the Bureau may potentially mitigate this “threat” with “tripwire and source development,” which means further infiltration into Catholic communities using various kinds of informants. The report also implies the FBI will begin monitoring social media posts for what it claims is “Radical-Traditionalist Catholics” ideology. (Read more from “FBI Retracts Memo Labeling Traditional Catholics ‘Violent White Supremacists’” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

FBI Internal Memo Warns Against ‘Radical Traditionalist Catholic Ideology’

The FBI’s Richmond field office released an internal memo last month warning against “radical traditionalist Catholic ideology,” and claiming it “almost certainly presents new mitigation opportunities,” according to a document shared by an FBI whistleblower on Wednesday.

Kyle Seraphin, who was a special agent at the bureau for six years before he was indefinitely suspended without pay in June 2022, published the document, “Interest of Racially or Ethnically Motivated Violent Extremists in Radical Traditionalist Catholic Ideology Almost Certainly Presents New Mitigation Opportunities,” on UncoverDC.com.

“In making this assessment, FBI Richmond relied on the key assumption that [racially or ethnically motivated extremists] will continue to find [radical-traditionalist Catholic or RTC] ideology attractive and will continue to attempt to connect with RTC adherents, both virtually via social media and in-person at places of worship,” the document from January 23 states.

It adds that “RTCs are typically categorized by the rejection of the Second Vatican Council (Vatican II) as a valid church council; disdain for most of the popes elected since Vatican II, particularly Pope Francis and Pope John Paul II; and frequent adherence to anti-Semitic, anti-immigrant, anti-LGBTQ, and white supremacist ideology. Radical-traditionalist Catholics compose a small minority of overall Roman Catholic adherents and are separate and distinct from ‘traditionalist Catholics’ who prefer the Traditional Latin Mass and pre-Vatican II teachings and traditions, without the more extremist ideological beliefs and violent rhetoric.” . . .

The report relied upon information from the Southern Poverty Law Center, a legal-advocacy organization that has come under fire for including conservative nonprofits like the Alliance Defending Freedom and the American College of Pediatricians on its list of “hate groups” alongside groups like the Ku Klux Klan and the Nation of Islam. (Read more from “FBI Internal Memo Warns Against ‘Radical Traditionalist Catholic Ideology’” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

The Fix Is In: FBI Intentionally Bungling Biden Case, Biden Admin. Blocks Archives From Revealing Discovery of Classified Docs

By New York Post. The FBI issued the “all clear” on its latest search of one of President Biden’s residences. The announcement came with the first day of special counsel Robert Hur on the job at the Justice Department.

Hur may find that the Biden legal team feels that “all clear” extends beyond the latest search. It could be challenging to make a criminal case after how the investigation has been handled.

At every stage, the FBI has adopted an approach that would compromise or complicate any criminal charge.

The FBI left the home untouched for over three months after classified documents were found in Biden’s former office in DC. While it was recently learned that the FBI did go to that office a couple weeks later, they reportedly elected to have personal counsel for the president conduct searches on the residences. Biden then spent weeks traveling to these residences after the FBI waited to search the premises.

The private searches clearly went through these documents and moved (and potentially organized) material. Despite being given the opportunity to conduct and record the initial searches, the FBI will now have to rely on the accounts of private counsel on how these documents were originally left, including any visible classification markings. (Read more from “The Fix Is In: FBI Intentionally Bungling Biden Case, Biden Admin. Blocks Archives From Revealing Discovery of Classified Docs” HERE)

__________________________________________________

National Archives Blocked From Revealing Biden Classified Docs Find by WH or DOJ: Source

By New York Post. The National Archives was blocked from informing the public about the initial discovery of classified documents at President Biden’s former DC think tank by either the White House or the Department of Justice, The Post has learned.

The shocking revelation, confirmed by a source familiar with the matter, has led to allegations of a double standard in how the National Archives and Records Administration and the Justice Department are prosecuting the investigations of Biden and of former President Donald Trump for allegedly mishandling America’s secrets.

Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.) revealed on Tuesday that Archives general counsel Gary Stern, in a closed-door interview, said he could not tell lawmakers who had ordered the Archives to keep quiet and not put out a press release announcing the Nov. 2 find at the Penn Biden Center.

“There are only two people that could have given those orders, and that’s either the Department of Justice with [Attorney General] Merrick Garland or the White House with Joe Biden,” Comer told Fox News’ “Hannity.”

“So it shows right there that this Department of Justice and this White House is interfering with this,” he added. (Read more from “National Archives Blocked From Revealing Biden Classified Docs Find by WH or DOJ: Source” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

FBI Searches Biden’s Beach House

The FBI is searching President Joe Biden’s beach house in Rehoboth, Delaware, in connection with the Justice Department’s (DOJ) probe into Biden’s handling of classified documents, Biden’s personal attorney confirmed Wednesday.

The search is the third to take place since November 2, when Biden’s attorneys say they first discovered documents marked classified from Biden’s time as vice president.

The search was conducted without the use of a warrant and in coordination with Biden’s attorneys, CBS first reported Wednesday morning.

Shortly after the outlet broke the news on the FBI activity, Biden’s attorney Bob Bauer confirmed the news in a statement, noting it was planned and that DOJ’s “standard procedures” included conducting the search without notifying the public in advance.

(Read more from “FBI Searches Biden’s Beach House” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Legal Filing Exposes FBI Involvement in January 6th

It’s a story as old as time. Something bad happens and completely unexpectedly, it turns out the FBI was involved. Sure enough, despite years of the left dismissing the possibility as a conspiracy theory, a new legal filing serves as an admittance that the FBI was very much involved in the events of January 6th.

Ironically, we are finding that out because the government is once again trying to cover up exactly what happened. Regarding the case of Proud Boy Ethan Nordean, federal prosecutors are asking a judge to limit defense questions on the matter.

So they want to use information from these informants to help throw a person in jail, but they don’t want to allow the defense to question said informants or how they got their information. How very on-brand for the federal government.

Regardless, the revelation here is that FBI informants were embedded with the Proud Boys both online and in person on the day of the march to the Capitol building on January 6th. That’s important for several reasons, and none of them are good.

How involved were these informants in the lead-up to January 6th? Were they egging things on as in the Gretch Whitmer kidnapping farce? Did they encourage people to enter the Capitol? As informants participating in planning discussions, they wouldn’t have just been silent so as to not raise suspicions. So in what capacity were they involved? Instead of trying to get a judge to shut that conversation down, it should be happening out in the open. (Read more from “Legal Filing Exposes FBI Involvement in January 6th” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Emails About Lacrosse-Playing Kids Link Hunter Biden, Wife of Disgraced Ex-FBI Agent Tied to Russian Oligarch

By New York Post. The wife of an ex-FBI agent arrested this week for allegedly helping a Russian oligarch has something in common with Hunter Biden — their lacrosse-playing daughters, data stored on the first son’s infamous laptop reveals.

Pamela McGonigal and Biden both received at least 29 emails related to the Next Level Lacrosse program and other activities associated with the sport from Oct. 7, 2014, to May 7, 2015, according to a search of the first son’s messages.

Two of Biden’s daughters with his first wife Kathleen Buhle — Finnegan and Maisy Biden — were midfielders on the varsity lacrosse team at the exclusive Sidwell Friends private school in Washington, DC, according to online records. . .

The emails connecting McGonigal and Hunter Biden through their daughters’ lacrosse activities were first reported by the right-wing Marco Polo USA research group.

Charles McGonigal — who’s accused of taking illegal payments from a Russian oligarch and a former Albanian spy — is also linked to Biden through the FBI’s investigation of Chi Ping Patrick Ho, who was arrested by agents at JFK Airport on Nov. 18, 2017. (Read more from “Emails About Lacrosse-Playing Kids Link Hunter Biden, Wife of Disgraced Ex-FBI Agent Tied to Russian Oligarch” HERE)

________________________________________________

‘Incredibly Suspicious’ Hunter Biden Email May Be Based on Classified Info: GOP Senator

By New York Post. A Hunter Biden email about Ukraine from 2014 looks ‘suspiciously’ like it could have come from classified information, a leading GOP senator has claimed.

Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) said the April 12, 2014 message to one of the first son’s business partners resembles documents that the State Department gives members of the Senate when they travel overseas.

“It reads like one of those scene-setters — highly detailed information in terms of Ukraine,” Johnson told Fox News Tuesday.

The email from Hunter to Devon Archer includes a granular 22-point memo the Biden scion described as “thoughts after doing some research.”

Those “thoughts” include the prescient predictions that Petro Poroshenko would be elected Ukraine’s president the following month and that “some sort of decentralization will likely occur in the East.” (Read more from “‘Incredibly Suspicious’ Hunter Biden Email May Be Based on Classified Info: GOP Senator” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

DEEP STATE HYPOCRISY: Top FBI Official Who Investigated Trump’s Ties to Russia Just Arrested for Taking Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars From Russians

By Washington Times. A former top FBI counterintelligence official who was involved in the Trump-Russia collusion investigation was arrested and charged with conspiring to violate U.S. sanctions on Russia, federal prosecutors announced Monday.

Charles McGonigal, who had been the special agent in charge of the FBI‘s counterintelligence division in New York, is accused of taking secret payments from Russian billionaire Oleg Deripaska in exchange for investigating a rival oligarch, according to court documents.

Mr. McGonigal, 54, is one of the highest-ranking FBI officials ever charged with a crime. He faces one count of violating U.S. sanctions, one count of money laundering and two conspiracy counts.

Each of the four counts, which were filed in a New York federal court, carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison.

Corey Lewandowski, former Trump campaign manager, said the indictment underscores the duplicity of the FBI.

“The depth of the corruption inside the FBI knows no bounds. They quite literally had the fox guarding the hen house as it relates to Donald J. Trump,” he told The Washington Times. “The chief ‘investigator’ of alleged ties between Trump and Russia turns out to have his own illegal ties to Russia. Nothing shocks me anymore.” (Read more from “DEEP STATE HYPOCRISY: Top FBI Official Who Investigated Trump’s Ties to Russia Just Arrested for Taking Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars From Russians” HERE)

_______________________________________________________

Ex-FBI Official Involved in Trump-Russia Probe Indicted for Working on Behalf of Sanctioned Russian Oligarch

By National Review. Charles McGonigal, a former FBI official involved in the investigation of Donald Trump’s ties to Russia, has been charged with violating sanctions and collaborating with Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, the Department of Justice announced Monday.

According to federal prosecutors, McGonigal received “concealed payments” from a Russian intelligence officer in exchange for his help in having sanctions targeting Deripaska lifted. McGonigal is being charged by the Federal District in Manhattan with additional counts relating to money laundering and conspiracy.

“Charles McGonigal, a former high-level FBI official, and Sergey Shestakov, a Court interpreter, violated U.S. sanctions by agreeing to provide services to Oleg Deripaska, a sanctioned Russian oligarch. They both previously worked with Deripaska to attempt to have his sanctions removed, and, as public servants, they should have known better,” U.S. Attorney Damian Williams wrote in a statement released Monday.

As chief of counterintelligence in the bureau’s New York City field office, McGonigal was among the first FBI officials to learn of the fateful conversation between a senior Trump campaign adviser and a foreign diplomat over the topic of Hillary Clinton’s emails, the Washington Free Beacon noted. Knowledge of that interaction proved crucial to the federal agency opening an investigation into the matter, which ultimately found there was no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. (Read more from “Ex-FBI Official Involved in Trump-Russia Probe Indicted for Working on Behalf of Sanctioned Russian Oligarch” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Intel Veteran Knew Hunter Biden Laptop ‘Had to Be Real’ Before Signing Letter

One of the 51 intelligence veterans who signed a letter suggesting the Hunter Biden laptop story could be part of a Russian disinformation operation said they knew the contents of the device were genuine at the time.

The letter, which came out in the days leading up to the 2020 presidential election, was used to dismiss the laptop and its provenance. Many of the contents of which have since been analyzed and shown to be authentic.

In a new interview more than two years later, Douglas Wise, a former Defense Intelligence Agency deputy director, told The Australian, “all of us figured that a significant portion of that content had to be real to make any Russian disinformation credible.”

The signees, which included former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former CIA Director John Brennan, warned in the letter that the October 2020 arrival of reporting about the laptop “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

Going further than what the letter said, Politico used a headline that said the former intelligence officials were claiming the story was “Russian disinfo.” (Read more from “Intel Veteran Knew Hunter Biden Laptop ‘Had to Be Real’ Before Signing Letter” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Poll: Biden Would Have Lost Overwhelmingly in 2020 Had FBI Not Interfered in Election

Former President Donald Trump still has a reverence for the FBI, even after the Russia collusion debacle and Mar-a-Lago raid. But he’s adamant the bureau needs to be banned from meddling in elections by pressuring social media firms to censor Americans’ opinions.

In a wide-ranging interview Tuesday with Just the News, America’s 45th president said it was “shocking to me” when Twitter released internal files showing the extent of FBI efforts to censor content during the 2020 election, including the creation of a command center in San Francisco just for that mission.

“You always want to love the FBI and all you know it stands for, the image of what it stands for,” Trump told the John Solomon Reports podcast and “Just the News, No Noise” television show on Real America’s Voice.

“And then you see where the FBI was actually rigging the election,” he continued, “where they were suppressing bad news on Biden and they say push the good news on Biden, and the exact opposite on me.”

A poll released last month found three quarters of American voters believed they lacked “critical” information about Hunter Biden’s laptop during the 2020 elections, and half would have voted differently if they had know the Biden scandal allegations were authentic. (Read more from “Poll: Biden Would Have Lost Overwhelmingly in 2020 Had FBI Not Interfered in Election” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

New FBI Rulebook Shows It Collaborated With CIA and NSA to Spy on Americans

With the online publication of its 2021 Domestic Investigations and Operations Guide, the FBI confirmed in a heavily redacted section 20.2 that it collaborates with the NSA and CIA to spy on Americans, even if those Americans have not committed any crimes and are not under any kind of court order.

FBI surveillance of Americans includes:

— Domestic FBI probes, called “assessments,” for which the bureau solicits data from the CIA and NSA so as to prevent federal crimes and national security threats.

— Probe criteria, mainly an “authorized purpose” and clear objective, that do not require the possession of a court warrant.

(Read more from “New FBI Rulebook Shows It Collaborated With CIA and NSA to Spy on Americans” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.