Posts

Epstein-Funded MIT Lab Hosted Child Sex Robot Panel

A Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) lab previously funded in part by Jeffrey Epstein hosted a panel where attendees openly discussed the idea of using “child-size sex robots” to treat pedophiles.

The MIT Media Lab’s July 2016 conference on research questions without “social and moral constraints” included a panel discussion arguing that pedophilia should not be seen as a “moral failing” but rather a medical condition and that the development of “child-size sex robots” is an inevitability, a transcript and video of the event shows.

The Media Lab’s ties to the disgraced financier span a 17-year period in which the lab readily accepted Epstein’s cash donations and facilitated introductions with its scientists on-campus and off, according to a 2020 fact-finding report commissioned by the university. The lab’s director contemplated inviting Epstein to one of its conferences in July 2016, the report states, the same month of the conference where the child-size sex robots were proposed, the only conference the lab hosted that month, according to its website.

“Once child-size sex robots hit the market, which they will, is the use of these robots going to be a healthy outlet for people to express these sexual urges and thus protect children and reduce child abuse? Or is the use of these robots going to encourage, normalize, propagate that behavior?” said one panelist. “We can’t research it [because of reporting restrictions]. But I do wonder whether they’re doing more harm than good in these cases. Because as much as people want these sexual urges — the urges, not the act — to be a moral failing, they are a psychological issue.”

“The issue of normalization, as you brought up. How does that change of society as a whole, and the acceptance of certain kinds of behavior?” another panelist said, while warning about the possibility of the robots being diverted to a black market for entertainment. “The notion of studying sexual deviance and actual normal humans interacting with these things can provide the basis for a deeper understanding of how that operates.” (Read more from “Epstein-Funded MIT Lab Hosted Child Sex Robot Panel” HERE)

Trump: ‘Jeffrey Epstein Hoax’ Is Left’s Latest Media Scam to Distract from My Success; Trump Disavows Supporters Pushing Epstein ‘Bulls—’: ‘I Don’t Want Their Support Anymore!’

By Breitbart. President Donald Trump blasted what he called the “Jeffrey Epstein Hoax” in a fiery Truth Social message Wednesday. He accused the “Radical Left Democrats” of launching a new smear campaign against him, denounced former supporters who have bought into the Epstein narrative, and recalled a long list of past “hoaxes” pushed by the Left and the corporate media.

In the post, President Trump likened the Epstein narrative to a string of previous Democrat-driven “scams and hoaxes.”

“The Radical Left Democrats have hit pay dirt, again!” Trump wrote. “Just like with the FAKE and fully discredited Steele Dossier, the lying 51 ‘Intelligence’ Agents, the Laptop from Hell… and even the Russia, Russia, Russia Scam itself… these Scams and Hoaxes are all the Democrats are good at.”

Trump said Democrats, “no good at governing” and “no good at picking winning candidates,” have resorted to “strong prodding by the Fake News and the success starved Dems” to push the “Epstein Hoax” and distract from his “incredible and unprecedented success.”

“Their new SCAM is what we will forever call the Jeffrey Epstein Hoax,” Trump continued. “My PAST supporters have bought into this ‘bullshit,’ hook, line, and sinker. They haven’t learned their lesson… I don’t want their support anymore!” (Read more from “Trump: ‘Jeffrey Epstein Hoax’ Is Left’s Latest Media Scam to Distract from My Success” HERE)

______________________________________________________

Trump Disavows Supporters Pushing Jeffrey Epstein ‘Bulls—’: ‘I Don’t Want Their Support Anymore!’

By NBC News. President Donald Trump on Wednesday disowned his supporters who have called for the release of files related to Jeffrey Epstein, chiding them as “weaklings” who “bought into this bulls—.”

The lengthy post on Truth Social represents the clearest split from the faction of his MAGA base that has questioned the Justice Department’s handling of the case.

My “PAST supporters have bought into this “bulls—” hook, line, and sinker,” he said in the post, adding, “Let these weaklings continue forward and do the Democrats work, don’t even think about talking of our incredible and unprecedented success, because I don’t want their support anymore!”

This month, the Justice Department published a memo determining that there was no evidence of an “incriminating ‘client list,’” prompting renewed consternation in MAGA world. (Read more from “Trump Disavows Supporters Pushing Jeffrey Epstein ‘Bulls—’: ‘I Don’t Want Their Support Anymore!'” HERE)

GOP Derails Second Democrat Effort To Unearth Epstein Files

House Republicans on Tuesday afternoon moved to block a second effort from the chamber’s Democrats to force a vote on releasing materials related to the late convicted sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein.

Lawmakers voted along party lines against permitting Democrats to offer an amendment to force Attorney General Pam Bondi to publish any “records and evidence” regarding the federal government’s investigation into and incarceration of Epstein. House Democratic leadership has sought to put GOP lawmakers in politically uncharted territory by making them choose between compelling the Trump administration to release all records related to Epstein or deferring to the president’s judgement about which contents to make public on his timeline.

Republican lawmakers, even those who have advocated for the release of the Epstein files, voted against allowing a vote on Democratic California Rep. Ro Khanna’s amendment to release the Epstein files within 30 days of the measure’s enactment. The amendment would have been attached to Senate-passed crypto legislation under consideration in the House, which could have jeopardized the bill’s chances of becoming law.

“It’s just politics, it’s not about protecting little children,” Republican Tennessee Rep. Tim Burchett told Axios, referring to the amendment. “And that ticks me off.”

The failed effort follows an unsuccessful vote on Khanna’s amendment in the House Rules Committee Monday evening. Just one House Republican, Ralph Norman of South Carolina, joined with Democrats to adopt the amendment. Norman, however, voted against allowing a floor vote on the same amendment. (Read more from “GOP Derails Second Democrat Effort To Unearth Epstein Files” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Top Trump Officials Admit They’re Pissed At How The Epstein Story Was Handled

Top administration officials admitted to the Daily Caller that they are upset with the way the investigation into the Jeffrey Epstein files was handled and explained some of the missteps made along the way.

Coming off the July 4 holiday weekend on Sunday night, Axios published a memo from the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) announcing that their investigation found no evidence that convicted sex offender and disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein maintained a “client list” or was murdered. It was an abrupt shock to the president’s base, especially after Attorney General Pam Bondi previously acknowledged that she was reviewing a “client list” and a group of MAGA social media influencers received a “Phase 1” binder of the Epstein files.

Administration officials say they are frustrated and feel like the DOJ dropped the ball by over representing how much evidence they had to take down Epstein’s alleged child trafficking ring.

“You can arrest all the drug leaders and cartel leaders, but people want closure on this case, and the Attorney General must find a better way to reconcile that,” one official told the Caller about the public response to Sunday’s announcement.

Senior administration officials also expressed confusion to the Caller on whether the Epstein case was truly “closed” after the memo went out. One source said the memo from the DOJ read like the case was closed, but noted that there are still sealed documents in various ongoing cases. (Read more from “Top Trump Officials Admit They’re Pissed At How The Epstein Story Was Handled” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

FBI Director Kash Patel Responds to Controversy Surrounding Epstein Files

Director of the FBI Kash Patel broke his silence on Saturday over the controversy surrounding the Jeffrey Epstein files, asserting that related “conspiracy theories just aren’t true.”

The Department of Justice (DOJ) recently announced there was no evidence to prove that Epstein had a client list, had blackmailed powerful people, or had been murdered. The revelations have come under fire from some politicos and others online who suggest government officials are not revealing the full trust or misled the public with past statements.

Additionally, it’s been rumored that Patel, along with FBI Deputy Director Dan Bongino, do not want to work with Attorney General Pam Bondi and were considering leaving if she remains at her post.

“The conspiracy theories just aren’t true, never have been,” Patel said Saturday on X. “It’s an honor to serve the President of the United States [Donald Trump] — and I’ll continue to do so for as long as he calls on me.”

Patel has said numerous times publicly that he believes Epstein committed suicide in the Metropolitan Detention Center. (Read more from “FBI Director Kash Patel Responds to Controversy Surrounding Epstein Files” HERE)

Trump Issues Lengthy Statement Defending Pam Bondi

President Donald Trump posted a lengthy statement Saturday on Truth Social defending former Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi and criticizing renewed public interest in Jeffrey Epstein-related documents.

Trump praised Bondi’s work and accused political opponents and some of his own allies of focusing too much attention on Epstein. “We’re on one Team, MAGA, and I don’t like what’s happening,” Trump wrote, calling the current administration “PERFECT” and condemning what he called “selfish people” trying to undermine it.

Trump reiterated longstanding criticisms of figures from past Democratic administrations — including Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, James Comey, and John Brennan — tying them to what he described as a fabricated dossier and “Radical Left inspired Documents on Jeffrey Epstein.”

“If there was ANYTHING in there that could have hurt the MAGA Movement, why didn’t they use it?” he asked. (Read more from “Trump Issues Lengthy Statement Defending Pam Bondi” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

‘I Know the Names’: Epstein Files ‘Being Suppressed to Protect Individuals,’ Claims Alan Dershowitz — Who Once Represented the Evil Sicko

Alan Dershowitz has made a stunning revelation about the mysterious Jeffrey Epstein client list amid accusations of a cover-up from President Donald Trump’s administration, RadarOnline.com can reveal.

The famed Harvard Law School professor emeritus, who once served on Epstein’s legal team, claimed he’s personally viewed documents connected to the late convicted pedophile and alleged the files are being “suppressed” to “protect individuals.”

Dershowitz dropped the bombshell claim while speaking with former Trump White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer on his podcast.

He told Spicer: “Documents are being suppressed to protect individuals.

“I know the names of the individuals. I know why they’re being suppressed. I know who’s suppressing them.”

Despite his apparent wealth of knowledge regarding the Epstein files, Dershowitz said he’s “bound by confidentiality from a judge and cases” and cannot divulge details on what he knows. (Read more from “‘I Know the Names’: Epstein Files ‘Being Suppressed to Protect Individuals,’ Claims Alan Dershowitz — Who Once Represented the Evil Sicko” HERE)

Fox News Regular Suggests Trump Is Protecting People Named in the Epstein List: ‘Something Has Changed’

Fox News regular guest Victor Davis Hanson suggested on Wednesday that President Donald Trump was protecting people named in the late sex offender Jeffrey Epstein’s list after being pressured not to release the Epstein files.

During an interview with Hanson on Wednesday, The Blaze founder Glenn Beck criticized the Trump administration’s handling of the Epstein files.

“This was just handled so poorly,” said Beck. “And the president doesn’t seem to understand that there are a lot of people who really support him that are like, ‘Wait, I’m with you, I just want to know for sure that we are actually doing everything that we can to root out the deep state and that people, they do go to jail if they did wrong.’”

After Beck asked Hanson why Epstein’s alleged elite blackmail operation wasn’t “being exposed,” Hanson replied:

I think there are people in the establishment– I don’t know if they partook in his sick things he was doing, but they fear– they have some association with him and they gave him money to invest when there was no reason to hire someone like that. There were much better financial gurus but he got half a billion dollars somehow from people who were mainstream establishmentarians on the basis that he was going to blackmail them.

I think that’s how he made his money, and I think those names are numerous, and I think the Trump administration thought, “Well, we’re gonna release this and there’s some crazy people that we don’t care about are gonna be embarrassed.” Then all of a sudden, they got a lot of calls and said, “Why are you doing this? I didn’t do this. I went down the island once, I was on a plane, I didn’t touch anybody, and now you’re gonna release my name.”

(Read more from “Fox News Regular Suggests Trump Is Protecting People Named in the Epstein List: ‘Something Has Changed’” HERE)

Top Dems Suddenly Demand Epstein Files, Allege Cover-up of Trump Involvement

In what some might call a Johnny-come-lately move, congressional Democrats are calling on U.S. Attorney General Pam Bondi to release the Jeffrey Epstein files – because they supposedly mention President Trump.

The demand letter arrived Tuesday, the same day Trump upbraided a reporter asking about the Epstein files during a Cabinet meeting before allowing Bondi to respond. For days now, Trump supporters have condemned the attorney general for releasing a two-page memo Sunday claiming there is no Epstein “client list” and that there is no question he commit suicide in jail.

As reported by the Daily Caller, Democratic Maryland Rep. Jamie Raskin, ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee, and Democratic New York Rep. Dan Goldman led Committee Democrats in a letter demanding that Bondi release any Epstein-related evidence allegedly referencing Trump that the Department of Justice (DOJ) and FBI have withheld.

The letter charged that Bondi’s conduct was “worrisome” and that the DOJ was potentially being employed to cover up wrongdoing by the president, “including information allegedly contained in the Epstein files.”

“In February 2025, you came under intense public criticism after releasing the ‘first phase’ of roughly 200 pages of the Epstein files that consisted largely of information that was already public,” the lawmakers wrote, adding that Bondi reportedly redirected hundreds of FBI agents to review the files. (Read more from “Top Dems Suddenly Demand Epstein Files, Allege Cover-up of Trump Involvement” HERE)

Epstein Decision Threatens Trump’s Presidency: Here’s What Needs to Be Done

I need to warn President Trump about trouble brewing that threatens his presidency, legacy and the future of MAGA. . . I’m referring to the announcement that there is no Epstein list.

I’m sorry, but no one is buying it. It looks silly. It looks arrogant. It looks like a cover-up. It looks like President Trump is protecting evil leaders in D.C. – who are being blackmailed by the Deep State. This is serious.

Many of President Trump’s biggest supporters are angry, shocked and disillusioned like I’ve never seen before.

They feel we can never defeat the Deep State unless this list is released. They feel this is a terrible betrayal of President Trump’s promise on the campaign trail to release the list. They think if this stands, his word can no longer be trusted. . .

You promised to release the list. Pam Bondi said she was reviewing the list. Now suddenly, there is no list? Your own supporters see this as a typical D.C. conspiracy, cover-up, and the worst lie you’ve ever told. They don’t care about the reasons you have. They want it reversed N-O-W. (Read more from “Epstein Decision Threatens Trump’s Presidency: Here’s What Needs to Be Done” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr