Posts

Jeffrey Epstein Victim Virginia Giuffre’s Lawyer Casts Doubt on Her Suicide: ‘We’ve Got Big Question Marks Over It’

A lawyer for Jeffrey Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre — who killed herself at her home in Australia — has cast doubt on her suicide, insisting, “We’ve got big question marks over it.”

Karrie Louden claimed the 41-year-old mother had shown no sign she wanted to harm herself before she was found dead at her farm in Western Australia last Friday.

“When I got the phone call, I was like, ‘Are you joking?’ Because there was no sign that that was something she was considering,” the lawyer told the Sun.

Louden, who had represented Giuffre since January, expressed skepticism over her family’s shocking announcement that she had taken her own life.

“There’s suicide and then there’s misadventure,” Louden claimed.

“I didn’t see her in the room. I wasn’t in there. The family said what the family has said but I’m not going to speculate whether it was suicide or accidental.” (Read more from “Jeffrey Epstein Victim Virginia Giuffre’s Lawyer Casts Doubt on Her Suicide: ‘We’ve Got Big Question Marks Over It’” HERE)

Woman Who Said She Survived Jeffrey Epstein Abuse Commits Suicide

Prominent Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre reportedly died by suicide at 41 years old on Friday, according to her family.

Before Epstein’s arrest and death in 2019, Giuffre became a leading voice against the billionaire, alleging she was recruited at age 16 by Epstein’s longtime associate Ghislaine Maxwell to perform sexual acts. In a statement to NBC News, her family said she died in Neergabby, Australia, where she had lived for several years.

“It is with utterly broken hearts that we announce that Virginia passed away last night at her farm in Western Australia,” her family told the outlet. “She lost her life to suicide, after being a lifelong victim of sexual abuse and sex trafficking.”

“Virginia was a fierce warrior in the fight against sexual abuse and sex trafficking. She was the light that lifted so many survivors,” her family added. “In the end, the toll of abuse is so heavy that it became unbearable for Virginia to handle its weight.”

On March 30, Giuffre posted on her Instagram account a picture of her bruised face, detailing how she had been involved in a car accident and was allegedly told by doctors that she only had days to live. (Read more from “Woman Who Said She Survived Jeffrey Epstein Abuse Commits Suicide” HERE)

Jeffrey Epstein, Prince Andrew Accuser, Virginia Giuffre, Claims She Has ‘Four Days To Live’ After Horrific Car Crash

Virginia Giuffre, who accused Jeffrey Epstein of sex trafficking her to Prince Andrew, claims she has four days to live after sustaining severe injuries in a car accident.

Giuffre shared an image from a hospital bed Sunday showing severe bruising on her face.

“This year has been the worst start to a new year,” she wrote on Instagram. “I won’t bore anyone with the details but I think it important to note that when a school bus driver comes at you driving 110km as we were slowing for a turn that no matter what your car is made of it might as well be a tin can.”

Giuffre, a 41-year-old mother of three, said her situation is dire. “I’ve gone into kidney renal failure, they’ve given me four days to live, transferring me to a specialist hospital in urology,” she claimed.

Giuffre indicated that she had made peace with the severity of her apparent medical situation and begged to see her children. (Read more from “Jeffrey Epstein, Prince Andrew Accuser, Virginia Giuffre, Claims She Has ‘Four Days To Live’ After Horrific Car Crash” HERE)

FBI Withheld ‘Thousands of Pages’ of Jeffrey Epstein Docs, Pam Bondi Says — And She’s Demanding They Be Turned Over

Attorney General Pam Bondi revealed Thursday that “thousands of pages” of documents in the FBI’s investigation into the sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein were withheld from her.

And she’s demanding that they be turned over by Friday morning.

Bondi, 59, disclosed in a letter to FBI Director Kash Patel a tipster said that all but “approximately 200 pages of documents” were still being kept secret at the FBI’s office in New York — despite her after repeated requests for the “full” Epstein files.

The initial batch included flight logs, phone numbers and the names of victims, but a source in the FBI’s New York office reached out and said that hundreds additional documents were not included.

“By 8:00 a.m. tomorrow, February 28, the FBI will deliver the full and complete Epstein files to my office, including all records, documents, audio and video recordings, and materials related to Jeffrey Epstein and his clients, regardless of how such information was obtained,” Bondi said. (Read more from “FBI Withheld ‘Thousands of Pages’ of Jeffrey Epstein Docs, Pam Bondi Says — And She’s Demanding They Be Turned Over” HERE)

New Jeffrey Epstein Contact List Includes Alec Baldwin, Michael Jackson, Mick Jagger and RFK Jr.’s Mom

The Justice Department on Thursday evening released a long-awaited trove of documents related to notorious sex predator Jeffrey Epstein, including his contact list, flight logs and a list of evidence the government amassed against him.

But the roughly 200-page document dump provided no big revelations, instead listing celebrities and politicians who were already known to have palled around with the notorious pedophile.

Attorney General Pam Bondi has since claimed a witness told her that the FBI Field Office in New York has demanded the bureau fork over that material so that she can disclose it to the public.

Among the famous names in Epstein’s contact list released by the Department of Justice Thursday: Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger, Michael Jackson, actor Alec Baldwin, Ethel Kennedy — the mother of Robert F. Kennedy Jr., former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, supermodel Naomi Campbell and rocker Courtney Love.

Others include: Bob Weinstein, the brother of Harvey Weinstein; David Koch; late Sen. Ted Kennedy; actor Ralph Fiennes; Kerry Kennedy; lawyer Alan Dershowitz; John Kerry; actor Dustin Hoffman; businessman Jon Huntsman; Ivana Trump, Ivanka Trump; and model Liz Hurley. The president’s name was not in the contact list. (Read more from “New Jeffrey Epstein Contact List Includes Alec Baldwin, Michael Jackson, Mick Jagger and RFK Jr.’s Mom” HERE)

P. Diddy and Jeffrey Epstein Barely Scratch the Surface of America’s Elite Rot

Last week, Sean “P. Diddy” Combs, the rapper and music producer, was arrested and charged with sex trafficking by force, fraud, or coercion; racketeering conspiracy; and transportation to engage in prostitution.

As many have pointed out since his homes were raided back in March, the allegations against Combs echo the disturbing pattern of Jeffrey Epstein’s criminal activities. The individuals connected to Combs and Epstein are influential figures in government, media, and entertainment. They shape our culture, and their moral corruption matters because it seeps into the very fabric of our society.

Combs allegedly orchestrated what he called “freak offs” — drug-fueled orgies where he coerced participants through threats of violence and reportedly filmed these encounters to blackmail his victims into silence. The allegations — trafficking, abuse, coercion, drugging, and non-consensual filming — are eerily similar to the Epstein case.

Moreover, like Epstein, It took years of abuse and a mountain of accusations before law enforcement finally stepped in. Combs, who is now on “suicide watch,” is being charged in the notoriously corrupt Southern District of New York, the same jurisdiction that prosecuted Epstein’s case.

Unlike Epstein, Combs is not being charged with child sexual abuse, although he has been accused of raping a minor. However, like with Epstein, Combs is the only person who has been charged so far. But other than his staff who helped facilitate the “freak offs,” it’s highly unlikely Combs is the sole prominent figure involved. (Read more from “P. Diddy and Jeffrey Epstein Barely Scratch the Surface of America’s Elite Rot” HERE)

Diddy ‘As Bad as Epstein’, Says Officer Who Saw His Sex Rooms, Hidden Cameras During Miami Mansion Raid

Sordid new details have emerged of the so-called sex rooms Sean “Diddy” Combs allegedly kept in his Miami mansion — filled with sex toys, bondage gear, hidden cameras and lingerie, according to a federal source, who said the disgraced rapper is “as bad as Epstein.”

One of the Department of Homeland Security agents who helped raid Diddy’s Florida abode claimed that the music mogul had rooms that were clearly “dedicated to sex” with cameras all around.

“So if you were in those sex parties, you were being recorded from every possible angle, including angles you wouldn’t have known about,” the source said, referring to the sometimes days-long orgies he called “freak offs” where drugged up victims were allegedly forced to sleep with male prostitutes.

“In my opinion, he’s as bad as Jeffrey Epstein,” the source added about the late pedophile who hanged himself behind bars. “These women are young. Either barely legal, or barely illegal.”

Internally, officers said they see a lot of similarities between Combs and Epstein, the well-connected financier who served time for trafficking dozens of young girls in New York and Florida. Epstein, who was awaiting trial on additional charges, died in his jail cell in August 2019. (Read more from “Diddy ‘As Bad as Epstein’, Says Officer Who Saw His Sex Rooms, Hidden Cameras During Miami Mansion Raid” HERE)

Trump: ‘I’d Be Inclined’ to Release Epstein Client List if Reelected

Former President Donald Trump told computer scientist and podcaster Lex Fridman that he would “be inclined” to release the client list of disgraced financier and convicted sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein if reelected president.

“Why do you think so many smart, powerful people allowed him to get so close?” Fridman asked President Trump during Tuesday’s episode of the Lex Fridman Podcast.

“He was a good salesman,” Trump replied. “He had some nice assets that he’d throw around like islands, but a lot of big people went to that island. But fortunately, I was not one of them.”

Fridman noted, “It’s just very strange for a lot of people that the list of clients that went to the island has not been made public,” to which Trump replied, “Yeah, it’s very interesting isn’t it? Probably will be, by the way.”

“So if you are able to, you’ll be–” Fridman said, to which President Trump replied, “I’d certainly take a look at it.” (Read more from “Trump: ‘I’d Be Inclined’ to Release Epstein Client List if Reelected” HERE)

How Bill Gates Turned to Jeffrey Epstein in Desperate Bid for the One Thing He Can’t Buy

Bill Gates is desperate for the one thing his billions can’t buy: a Nobel Peace Prize. He even has a team of staffers dedicated to making him seem like a “lovable nerd philanthropist” as part of his quest, according to a new book.

It’s also why he befriended Jeffrey Epstein — just one of the skeletons in his closet, Anupreeta Das writes in her new book, “Billionaire, Nerd, Savior, King: Bill Gates and His Quest to Shape Our World,” out Aug. 13.

“To boost his candidacy for the big prize, some of his handlers … launched publicity campaigns when the world was nearing a public health milestone that the Gates Foundation was involved in,” writes Das, finance editor of the New York Times. . .

Das writes that Epstein began to “tunnel his way into Gates’s orbit” as early as 2010, when Gates and fellow billionaire Warren Buffett launched The Giving Pledge, a campaign through which they vowed to donate 99% of their wealth.

The two men became friends — with Gates calling Epstein “my buddy” — as they worked on a donor-advised fund through JP Morgan that would give wealthy members anonymity in how the money was directed. (Read more from “How Bill Gates Turned to Jeffrey Epstein in Desperate Bid for the One Thing He Can’t Buy” HERE)

‘Just Called to Say Hello’: Magician David Copperfield Reportedly Left 16 Messages for Jeffrey Epstein in Early 2000s

Magician David Copperfield and late convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein allegedly used to be in frequent contact, RadarOnline.com has learned.

The nature of their relationship was first called into question when the entertainer’s name surfaced during Epstein’s 2019 child sex trafficking trial. Court records and police evidence indicated that the pair met at least three times, and two of Epstein’s victims claimed to have been present at some of these meetings.

Copperfield was also among those named in a batch of unsealed court documents in January that listed individuals who were tied to the financier. While the inclusion of the magician’s name raised eyebrows, it did not implicate him in any crimes.

However, he has been accused of sexual misconduct in the past, and 16 women came forward this week with new allegations. Some of the women claimed that they were underage at the time of the alleged incidents.

The Guardian US obtained copies of notepads that staff at Epstein’s mansion in Palm Beach, Fla., used to write down messages for the businessman. It was discovered that between 2004 and 2005, Copperfield appeared to have called Epstein “persistently.” (Read more from “‘Just Called to Say Hello’: Magician David Copperfield Reportedly Left 16 Messages for Jeffrey Epstein in Early 2000s” HERE)