Over 150 Cancer Cases Reportedly Connected to State University Building

Over 150 cancer cases are reportedly connected to a building inside the campus of a North Carolina university, Mirror US reported Monday.

A health crisis has emerged at North Carolina State University, linking over 150 cancer cases to a former campus building, Poe Hall. The building was sealed off last November after allegedly discovering polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) concentrations, a known potential carcinogen, far exceeding safe limits set by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), according to Mirror US. This action followed findings of PCB levels in five rooms surpassing EPA standards by 38 times.

The former students are reportedly dealing with cancer and now speaking up because they think their sickness might be related to their time in Poe Hall. Christie Lewis, a student at NC State between 2007 and 2012, told Fox News about her severe health problems.

“I was finishing up my finals, and I was going in for a physical at the health center … I was having night sweats for weeks and weeks before this, and I could not figure out what was happening,” NC State alumna Lewis told Fox News Digital. “I was having to get up in the middle of night and change clothes completely. And then I would fall asleep. And I had to put a towel down. It honestly took me weeks to even tell my husband about them because I kept on forgetting about it because it was just in the middle of the night.”

(Read more from “Over 150 Cancer Cases Reportedly Connected to State University Building” HERE)

Trump Posts $175 Million Bond to Prevent New York From Seizing Assets

Former President Donald Trump posted a $175 million bond on Monday to prevent New York from seizing assets like Trump Tower as he appeals the recent civil fraud case that ruled he cheated business partners to increase his company’s profits.

“Donald Trump posted a $175 million bond on Monday to prevent New York authorities from seizing his assets, including properties such as Trump Tower, pending appeal of a civil fraud judgment against him of nearly a half-billion dollars,” the Washington Post reported.

“The former president’s posting of the bond was necessary to keep New York Attorney General Letitia James (D) from initiating legal steps to take over his properties,” it added.

Trump recently appealed a ruling from New York Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron claiming that he, Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump, and two former executives fraudulently inflated the value of his assets to increase profit and savings. The bond to prevent New York from seizing his assets was initially set at $450 million, but an appellate court panel reduced the bond to $175 million last week on the condition that he post it within ten days.

“I greatly respect the decision of the appellate division and I’ll post the $175 million in cash or bonds or security or whatever is necessary very quickly within the 10 days, and I thank the appellate division for acting quickly,” Trump said last week. (Read more from “Trump Posts $175 Million Bond to Prevent New York From Seizing Assets” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Not an April Fools Joke’: Biden Admin Unveils ‘X’ as Third Gender Identity for Immigrants

An agency under the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) of the Biden administration announced on Monday a third gender option, “X,” defined as “Another Gender Identity” for immigrants seeking U.S. citizenship.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) said in a post on its website that the option will appear on the revised N-400 application for naturalization.

The agency also noted that it is updating its policy manual “accordingly to account for this form revision and other forthcoming revisions that will add a third gender option.”

Applicants who have a pending form were advised they may request to update their gender.

“For all other forms, individuals must wait until USCIS revises those forms to include the X gender option,” the post added.

(Read more from “Not an April Fools Joke’: Biden Admin Unveils ‘X’ as Third Gender Identity for Immigrants” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Kennedy Campaign: RFK Jr. Meets Requirement to Qualify for North Carolina Ballot, Fifth State So Far

Third-party presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s campaign announced Monday that it met the signature requirement to qualify for the ballot in a fifth state, North Carolina.

Kennedy Jr.’s campaign has collected some 23,000 signatures in the Tar Heel State and will run under the We the People Party, which supporters established in the state, a press release stated. The Kennedy Jr. campaign exceeded the 13,757 signature threshold required to be met by the May 31 deadline by some 10,000 signatures.

He is officially on the ballot in Utah, and his campaign notes that he has completed petitioning in three other states, including the swing states of Nevada and New Hampshire.

“In Hawaii, the Office of Elections has confirmed Kennedy Jr. supporters have collected the required signatures to establish the ‘We The People’ party,” the release adds.

Notably, North Carolina, Nevada, and New Hampshire are three key swing states that will play pivotal roles in deciding the outcome of the November election. (Read more from “Kennedy Campaign: RFK Jr. Meets Requirement to Qualify for North Carolina Ballot, Fifth State So Far” HERE)

Georgia Election Board Member Testifies Signatures Weren’t Verified on 147,000 ballots in 2020 Election

Mark Wingate, who served on the Fulton County Board of Registration and Elections, testified on Monday that there was no signature verification done on Fulton County absentee ballots in the 2020 election.

Wingate is testifying in the D.C. disbarment trial of Trump Administration Department of Justice official Jeffrey Clark.

The Fulton County 2020 election should never have been certified because there was no signature verification done at all on absentee ballots, he said.

Joe Biden reportedly won Georgia by about 12,000 votes.

Wingate said he voted not to certify the 2020 election twice, adding that what concerned him was there were more voters on the active rolls than eligible, which continued after the 2020 election, and nothing was done to answer his questions about it. He requested chain of custody documentation and it was never turned over to him.

(Read more from “Georgia Election Board Member Testifies Signatures Weren’t Verified on 147,000 ballots in 2020 Election” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Trump Responds to Mexican President’s ‘List of Demands’ to Joe Biden

Former President Trump reacted to Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador’s threat to the Biden Administration over the southern border.

Trump called out the “lack of respect” foreign leaders have for President Joe Biden on Sunday after Obrador demanded that the United States send Mexico $20 billion a year in taxpayer money to Latin America and the Caribbean to address so-called “root causes” of illegal immigration.

The 2024 presidential frontrunner insisted that he wouldn’t give the Mexican president so much as “ten cents.”

“He said he wants $10 billion essentially just to talk, $10 billion to talk, and that’s come out since, and no, that wouldn’t happen with me, with the wall,” Trump told Fox News host Brian Kilmeade when asked if it was reasonable for Obrador to dictate American policy.

During an interview with 60 Minutes, the foreign president stated that Mexico will not shut down its border until the Biden Administration changes its policy on Cuba and Venezuela. (Read more from “Trump Responds to Mexican President’s ‘List of Demands’ to Joe Biden” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

‘Catholic’ Nancy Pelosi Marks César Chávez Day, Trans Visibility Day on Easter Sunday

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) marked Transgender Visibility Day and César Chávez Day on Easter Sunday, though California state government offices will only observe Chávez Day on Monday, April 1.

Pelosi issued a tweet honoring the late farmworker union organizer and civil rights leader on Sunday, shortly after posting a message of Easter greetings to Christians nationwide.

She then issued a tweet (or “post” on X) in honor of the Transgender Day of Visibility:

(Read more from “‘Catholic’ Nancy Pelosi Marks César Chávez Day, Trans Visibility Day on Easter Sunday” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

1 Dead, 4 Wounded in Shooting at Nashville Restaurant During Packed Easter Brunch Service

One person was killed and four others were wounded when a gunman opened fire inside a Nashville restaurant during Easter Sunday brunch service, authorities said.

Gunfire rang out inside Roasted, a popular brunch spot at 614 Garlfied St. in the Salemtown section of the city, just before 3 p.m., Metro Nashville police said.

One man was shot and killed and several others were hurt but are expected to survive, police said.

Four people suffered either gunshot or graze wounds and were rushed to local hospitals via ambulance, The Tennessean reported.

Roasted — which describes itself as “a safe haven where community thrives, love is in the air, and good times are shared” — was packed with customers, including some children, who were dining out for the Christian holiday before the gunfire erupted, according to social media posts. (Read more from “1 Dead, 4 Wounded in Shooting at Nashville Restaurant During Packed Easter Brunch Service” HERE)

Former CENTCOM Commander Warns: ISIS Threat to U.S. Escalating Due to Biden’s Foreign Policy

Former U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) Commander Gen. Frank McKenzie said during an interview over the weekend that the threat that ISIS poses to the U.S. homeland is becoming serious because of President Joe Biden’s foreign policy.

McKenzie made the remarks during a Sunday interview on ABC News’ “This Week” with Martha Raddatz where he was asked about the recent ISIS terrorist attack in Moscow.

“General, your CENTCOM successor, General Michael Kurilla, said just days before the Moscow attack that ISIS-K, quote, ‘retains the capability and will to attack U.S. and Western interests abroad in as little as six months and with little or no warning’,” Raddatz said.

“What’s your confidence in that intelligence?” she asked.

“I think General Kurilla is spot on with that assessment,” McKenzie responded. “Here’s the problem. Again, we go back to ISIS-K. If you can keep pressure on them that they’re in their homeland and their base, it makes it hard for them to conduct these types of attacks.” (Read more from “Former CENTCOM Commander Warns: ISIS Threat to U.S. Escalating Due to Biden’s Foreign Policy” HERE)

Internet Erupts Over Biden Declaring Easter ‘Trans Day of Visibility’

Conservatives over the weekend voiced their outrage following news of President Joe Biden declaring Easter Sunday as “Transgender Day of Visibility.”

Biden’s Friday proclamation said that “all Americans” should join in lifting up “the lives and voices of transgender people throughout our Nation” and work toward “eliminating violence and discrimination based on gender identity.”

“Biden is banning religious symbols from Easter celebrations at the White House, while flying the trans flag and declaring Easter Sunday to be ‘Trans Visibility Day,” Donald Trump Jr. reacted online. “This is the left’s new religion. They want people worshiping the trans flag instead of God. They must be stopped.” . . .

“I have as low an opinion of Biden as you can possibly have and yet this is so outrageously evil that I had to check to make sure it was real. It is,” Daily Wire host and author Matt Walsh said. “Our ‘catholic’ president has chosen the highest holiday on the Christian calendar to celebrate transgenderism. This man is a demon.”

(Read more from “Internet Erupts Over Biden Declaring Easter ‘Trans Day of Visibility’” HERE)