DNC Holds ‘Emergency Call’ as Dems Panic Over RFK Jr.’s VP Pick; RFK Jr. Can’t Keep up ‘Moderate’ Facade While Celebrating Violent Radical Cesar Chavez

By Townhall. The Democrat Party seemed uneasy after Robert F. Kennedy Jr. announced his choice of Nicole Shanahan as his vice president pick.

According to recent reports, the Democrat National Convention has ramped up attacks on Kennedy, claiming the pair will boost former President Donald Trump’s chances of securing the 2024 election.

Pro-President Joe Biden supporters are attacking Kennedy for appointing Shanahan as his VP—a California-based attorney and progressive activist.

“I am personally offended and just disgusted by his campaign,” Rep. Robert Garcia (D-CA) said during a call from the DNC. “He should be ashamed of himself. He should stop running for president.”

Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. Austin Davis (D) called Kennedy a “spoiler,” and accused the Independent presidential candidate of being “drafted” into the race by top supporters of Trump’s. (Read more from “DNC Holds ‘Emergency Call’ as Dems Panic Over RFK Jr.’s VP Pick” HERE)

_____________________________________________

RFK Jr. Can’t Keep up ‘Moderate’ Facade While Celebrating Violent Radical Cesar Chavez

By Daily Signal. Before the corporate media were tarring and feathering Robert F. Kennedy Jr. as a vaxx denier who consorted with the likes of “Tucker Carlson, Steve Bannon and Michael Flynn,” they lauded the Kennedy family scion as a heroic defender of the environment.

Time Magazine once named Bobby Kennedy’s son as one of its “Heroes for the Planet” for his environmental activism as an attorney with New York’s Riverkeeper Inc. Today, Time publishes stories about what a crackpot its “hero” is for raising red flags about Covid vaccines rushed onto the market that have not proved “safe” and “effective,” as their manufacturers promised.

But despite finding an area of common ground or two with Americans outside of the elitist politics bubble, Kennedy remains a liberal to his core — so much so that he’s hosting a celebration for one of the more brutal socialists to come out of the Marxist movement.

The independent candidate for president — who earlier this year left a Democrat Party his uncle, President John F. Kennedy, would not recognize — is hosting a Cesar Chavez Day event to “celebrate the life and legacy” of the socialist co-founder of the National Farm Workers Association predecessor of the United Farm Workers. RFK Jr.’s party for the late leftist will be held on Saturday, March 30, at Union Station in Los Angeles.

“This event, on Chavez’s birthday holiday weekend, will include remarks by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., music by the all-female mariachi group Las Colibrí, inspiring words by Bishop Juan Carlos Mendez, words of support from former LA County Sheriff Alex Villanueva, Mexican food, voter registration assistance, and more,” according to a campaign press release. (Read more from “RFK Jr. Can’t Keep up ‘Moderate’ Facade While Celebrating Violent Radical Cesar Chavez” HERE)

Comer Urges Joe Biden to Testify as Part of Impeachment Inquiry

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) called on President Joe Biden to testify as part of their impeachment inquiry. . .

In a letter, Comer stressed that the president must explain the Biden family’s “pay-for-influence schemes.”

The Republican said he would allow Biden to speak on the “yawning gap” between his public statements about the shady business dealings and the evidence the Oversight Committee has gathered.

During the 118th Congress, the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability has been investigating influence peddling conducted by you and your family. [The committee has] accounted for over $24 million that has flowed from foreign sources to you, your family, and their business associates. [The committee has] no legitimate services to merit such lucrative payments. You have repeatedly denied playing any role in your family’s business activities, but the Committee has amassed evidence—including bank records and witness testimony—that wholly contradicts your position on these matters. [The White House] has taken a position hostile to the Committee’s investigation and refuses to release certain information or make available witnesses to testify regarding issues relevant to the ongoing impeachment inquiry currently authorized by the full House of Representatives. In light of the yawning gap between your public statements and evidence assembled by the Committee, as well as the White House’s obstruction, it is in the best interest of the American people for you to answer questions from Members of Congress directly, and I hereby invite you to do so.

(Read more from “Comer Urges Joe Biden to Testify as Part of Impeachment Inquiry” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Major U.S. City Creates ‘Transgender Sanctuary’

The Sacramento City Council voted to approve a resolution Tuesday that bars any “city resources” from being used to stop transgender individuals from receiving sex-change medical procedures.

The resolution bars city employees from using “staff time” and “resources” to stop individuals from getting transgender medical procedures and also from cooperating “with jurisdictions seeking to enforce laws criminalizing gender-affirming care in other jurisdictions.” The city council voted unanimously to pass the resolution after dozens of city residents spoke in support and against the measure, according to CBS News.

“California has been a leader in protecting the rights of transgender individuals to access care, but many states across the nation are moving in the opposite direction,” the resolution reads. “In preparation of future legislation that may criminalize those providing or seeking gender-affirming care and given the Council’s stated values of equity and inclusion, it is important for the City of Sacramento to be proactive in reiterating our commitment to transgender rights and equal protections for transgender people by declaring ourselves a sanctuary city and a place of safety for transgender people.”

Vice Mayor Caity Maple said during the debate portion of the meeting that she had grown up with someone who left home “at a young age” because their parents were not “affirming” and that this measure was “very personal.” Councilmember Mai Vang also thanked the speakers who came in support of the resolution and noted that transgender and nonbinary youth should be “treated with respect and dignity” and that “ensuring they are able to be their authentic self is so important.” (Read more from “Major U.S. City Creates ‘Transgender Sanctuary'” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Man Arrested on Child Porn Charges Planned to Sexually Abuse Surrogate Baby

A Chicago veterinarian has been arrested for possessing and exchanging child pornography just days before he was due to fly to California to collect a baby he has purchased via surrogate. Adam Stafford King, 39, allegedly posted online about his plans to sexually abuse the infant boy once he was in his custody.

King, a veterinarian who specializes in ophthalmology, was arrested on March 22 for trading child pornography under the username @pervchiguy in a chat with an unidentified man in New York. King posted in the chat that he liked young children “in the single digits” and preferred boys. In one message, King wrote “0-9 [years old] my fav…B[oy] and g[irl], though prefer b[oy].”

He also confessed to sexually abusing his nieces and nephews, claiming that he drugged the children. He has not been charged in relation to these crimes and it is unclear if these crimes are being investigated further at this stage.

“I generally use Benadryl,” King wrote according to the 33-page complaint written by FBI Special Agent Michael Devine, “I usually double an adult dose.”

King also allegedly sent the pedophile in New York several videos of child pornography, including at least three different videos of men sexually abusing preteen boys. (Read more from “Man Arrested on Child Porn Charges Planned to Sexually Abuse Surrogate Baby” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Most Believe in Jesus Christ’s Resurrection, New Poll Finds

Nearly 70% of registered voters believe that Jesus Christ physically rose from the dead, and more than 70% plan to celebrate Easter this year, a new poll finds.

A Scott Rasmussen National Survey poll, conducted March 20 and 21 among 1,000 registered voters, found that 73% of respondents will celebrate Easter this year. When asked whether they would celebrate the holiday primarily as a religious holiday or as a secular holiday, 56% of participants responded with religious, 16% said secular, and 27% said both secular and religious equally.

The poll reflected voters’ belief that Jesus physically rose from the dead, by a margin of 68% to 13%.

Participants were asked to select which religion or faith best described what they practice. The survey found that Bible-believing Christian, Protestant, and Catholic each drew 21% of those polled. Evangelical Christian was chosen by 12%. Jewish identity made up 2% of the poll participants, with 1% Muslim and 6% atheist. The option “none of the above” was selected by 16%. . .

Respondents were also asked how often they attend church, synagogue, or other religious services. Some 49% of participants said they rarely or never attend a religious service, while 23% said they go once a week, 12% said they go a couple of times a month, and 6% said once a month. About 9% of voters said they attend some form of religious services more than once a week. (Read more from “Most Believe in Jesus Christ’s Resurrection, New Poll Finds” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Army Faces Fourth Apache Helicopter Incident Since January

Two soldiers sustained injuries in the latest Apache helicopter crash at Fort Carson in Colorado on Wednesday evening, adding to a string of recent incidents involving the aircraft. This marks the fourth such incident within a short span of two months, raising concerns about the safety of Army aviation operations.

According to officials at Fort Carson, the AH-64 Apache helicopter, belonging to the 4th Combat Aviation Brigade, 4th Infantry Division, went down during routine training in a southern area of the base at approximately 6:30 p.m. Both pilots aboard the aircraft were treated for minor injuries at a local hospital and subsequently released.

Following the crash, base command decided to ground all of its aviation assets until further notice. Investigators from the Army Combat Readiness Center, based at Fort Novosel, Alabama, have been tasked with probing the incident to determine its cause.

The Army National Guard has also experienced Apache helicopter accidents in recent weeks, with back-to-back crashes occurring on February 12 and February 23. Tragically, the latter incident resulted in the loss of two pilots’ lives.

In response to the incidents within the National Guard, the organization’s top officer ordered an indefinite aviation safety stand-down across all helicopter units, spanning the National Guard’s 54 states and jurisdictions. This measure aims to thoroughly review safety protocols and procedures to prevent future mishaps.

As investigations into these incidents continue, questions persist regarding the safety and operational protocols surrounding Army aviation assets.

Photo credit: Flickr

Numerous Celebrities Expected To Be Questioned As Feds Prepare To Subpoena Diddy’s Flight Manifests: REPORT

High profile celebrities are likely to be questioned as part of Diddy’s sex trafficking probe, as federal agents reportedly prepare to subpoena Diddy’s flight manifests.

Federal law enforcement sources told TMZ that the investigation into the rapper and music mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs will involve sending subpoenas to charter jet companies and intrerviewing passengers who flew with him on chartered planes, many of whom are expected to be prominent stars.

Those close to the situation said federal agents are likely to demand the flight manifests to establish who was with Diddy on each trip he took, meaning many other stars are likely to play key roles in the probe into Diddy’s lifestyle.

Widening the investigation to include interviews with passengers on Diddy’s plane could enable federal agents to verify claims made by individuals who filed lawsuits against the rapper, according to TMZ.

Widening the investigation to include interviews with passengers on Diddy’s plane could enable federal agents to verify claims made by individuals who filed lawsuits against the rapper, according to TMZ. (Read more from “Numerous Celebrities Expected To Be Questioned As Feds Prepare To Subpoena Diddy’s Flight Manifests: REPORT” HERE)

Buttigieg Mess: Transportation Dept Will Not Say How Many National Defense Ships Stuck in Harbor

After an initial strong public response from President Biden vowing the federal government would do whatever it took to fix the situation, his administration is showing early signs it is bungling the response to the collapsed bridge in Baltimore.

Questions abound — such as exactly how many ships are stuck in the harbor, but the administration has been unable to provide fast or forthcoming answers.

Breitbart News has asked the Department of Transportation for answers regarding the country’s National Defense Reserve Fleet — a fleet of ships that could be used to support the military during war or emergencies, but the agency has been unable to respond.

According to another inventory list maintained by the DOT, as of January 31, 2024, there are 90 ships that are part of the National Defense Reserve Fleet, with 53 of those part of the Ready Reserve Force (RRF). RRF ships are Maritime Administration vessels assigned to the RRF to support Pentagon surge sealift requirements.

Six of those RRF ships — all roll-on/roll-off cargo ships — are assigned to Baltimore, according to the list. Those include the SS Antares, the MV Cape Washington, the MV Cape Wrath, the MV Charles L. Gilliland, the SS Denebola, and the MV Gary I. Gordon. (Read more from “Buttigieg Mess: Transportation Dept Will Not Say How Many National Defense Ships Stuck in Harbor” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

‘I Could Kill Someone’: Most U.S. Troops Aren’t Getting Enough Sleep, Report Warns

Most U.S. troops need more sleep.

That’s the big-picture takeaway from a sweeping Government Accountability Office study that found a sizable majority of service members get six hours or less of sleep each night. The Defense Department recommends a minimum of seven hours.

The consequences could reach far beyond sluggishness or crankiness.

“When service members don’t get enough sleep, it can affect their performance. Fatigue has led to fatal accidents and hundreds of millions of dollars in damage to ships, vehicles, and aircraft,” says a part of the study, made public on Tuesday.

A remotely piloted aircraft operator told the GAO that they “almost collided with another aircraft due to mental fatigue,” and an aviation maintainer said sleep deprivation means a “greater possibility of mistakes.” (Read more from “‘I Could Kill Someone’: Most U.S. Troops Aren’t Getting Enough Sleep, Report Warns” HERE)

New Estimate Says U.S. Now Has 13.7 Million Illegal Aliens, up 37% Under Biden

President Biden’s wave of illegal immigrants is upending the usual demographics of immigration and sending education levels plummeting, according to a report Thursday that raised big questions about the nation’s ability to absorb the newcomers.

The U.S. now has 13.7 million illegal immigrants and 51.4 million immigrants overall — an increase of 6.4 million in three years since Mr. Biden took office, the Center for Immigration Studies reported. That averages 172,000 new immigrants each month, or roughly four times the rate in the Trump years and nearly three times the rate in the Obama years.

Most of the new arrivals are from Latin America, and 3.7 million of the net new arrivals came illegally. Some 44% have no education beyond high school, and a significant number haven’t even completed high school.

“Education is the single best predictor of how you’re going to do in the United States. What kind of job you’re going to do. How much you’re going to make. What fraction are going to be in or near poverty. What fraction are going to qualify for welfare programs — particularly their children,” said Steven A. Camarota, the study’s lead author.

As recently as 2018, 55% of immigrants had a bachelor’s degree. That has dipped to just 41%. Meanwhile, the share who haven’t made it past high school has risen from 29% to 44%, Mr. Camarota figures. Those changes challenge a chief selling point for supporters of high immigration rates. (Read more from “New Estimate Says U.S. Now Has 13.7 Million Illegal Aliens, up 37% Under Biden” HERE)