Christian School Teacher Arrested for Using AI to Create Child Porn From Yearbook Photos

A teacher at a Christian school in Florida has been arrested for allegedly taking yearbook photos and using artificial intelligence to create erotic materials and sexually explicit content featuring children.

Steven Houser, 67, of New Port Richey, will face charges for possession of child pornography, according to a statement published by the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office Tuesday.

Deputies began an investigation following an unspecified tip they received about Houser. The investigation uncovered that Houser, who worked as a third-grade science teacher at Beacon Christian Academy in New Port Richey, allegedly possessed two photos and three videos of child pornography.

Authorities confirmed that the images did not include students at the school.

It was discovered that Houser also had in his possession child erotic material generated using an AI computer program. Houser allegedly confessed to investigators that he took yearbook photos of three students to use for developing content with AI. (Read more from “Christian School Teacher Arrested for Using AI to Create Child Porn From Yearbook Photos” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Senator: FBI Director ‘Confirmed to Me’ a Trafficking Network Exists That Smuggles ISIS-Linked People Into U.S.

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) said over the weekend that FBI Director Christopher Wray confirmed to him that a trafficking network exists that smuggles illegal aliens into the U.S. who have ties to ISIS.

Rubio made the remarks during a Sunday interview on ABC News’ “This Week” while discussing ISIS-K’s devastating terrorist attack in Moscow late last week, which killed well over a hundred people.

“ISIS-K, ISIS-Khorasan, is largely the Afghan-wing of ISIS,” Rubio said. “It’s reconstituted itself as we warned would happen when we had this disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan. One of the reasons why we didn’t want to withdraw precipitously is because you gave them operating space to reorganize themselves and plan externally. And since that time, they’ve attacked inside of Afghanistan.”

Rubio noted that ISIS-K was responsible for the deadly suicide blast that left 13 American service members dead at Kabul International Airport back in 2021 during President Joe Biden’s disastrous withdraw from the country. (Read more from “Senator: FBI Director ‘Confirmed to Me’ a Trafficking Network Exists That Smuggles ISIS-Linked People Into U.S.” HERE)

‘Crime Tourists’ Target the Rich in at Least Half of U.S. States: Thefts ‘Way, Way Up’

South American “crime tourists” who exploit the US visa system to enter the country and commit burglaries have now infiltrated at least half the states in America and taken “millions of untraceable” goods, The Post has learned.

The organized groups of burglars and jewel thieves, particularly from Chile, Ecuador, Colombia and Peru, have been targeting wealthy homes across the US for decades, but their crimes have spread — and recently soared in some cities, authorities say.

“They travel to cities across the nation – including in Maricopa County – and steal millions in untraceable items,” said Maricopa County Attorney Rachel Mitchell, whose office oversees such Arizona cities as Phoenix and Scottsdale, which have been collectively hit by by more than 100 burglaries believed to have been carried out by the groups since November.

“This is a group that is taking advantage of the relationship that certain countries in South America have with the United States so that they don’t have to have a lot of scrutiny coming in,” Mitchell told The Post.

The crooks hone in on the US government’s tourist visa program, which is friendly to their countries and allows them to fly into the US without a background check, authorities say. (Read more from “‘Crime Tourists’ Target the Rich in at Least Half of U.S. States: Thefts ‘Way, Way Up’” HERE)

Report: ‘Trans-Identifying Male Inmate’ Had Sex With Female Prisoner in Cell

A male felon in Washington State who identifies as a woman is accused of having sex with a female inmate in a prison cell on March 14.

The National Review on Friday cited an incident report about a “trans-identifying male inmate” that said “a corrections officer at the Washington Corrections Center for Women (WCCW), discovered 35-year-old Bryan Kim, who goes by Amber FayeFox Kim, having sexual intercourse with 25-year-old Sincer-A Marie Nerton.”

Officials deemed the encounter an infraction. A hearing is expected to take place regarding what happened. The Review article also noted the prison used to be a place where only women were housed.

Meanwhile, a Washington Department of Corrections (DOC) worker told the Review there is “technically” no consensual sex allowed between inmates, but the state “has been mitigating the sanctions on offenders involved. If both offenders call it consensual, then they seem to be getting into less trouble.”

Kim was initially being held at a men’s facility in Washington before being transferred to WCCW by officials due to the DOC’s gender-inclusion policy. (Read more from “Report: ‘Trans-Identifying Male Inmate’ Had Sex With Female Prisoner in Cell” HERE)

Biden’s Potential Criminal Referrals Loom as Impeachment Prospects Diminish

The House lawmaker leading an investigation into President Biden said he’s planning to send criminal referrals against Mr. Biden and others to the Justice Department as it appears increasingly unlikely Republicans will vote to impeach him.

House Oversight and Accountability Committee Chairman James Comer said criminal referrals would provide greater accountability for Mr. Biden than impeachment given the very long odds for a conviction in the Democrat-led Senate.

Republicans eager to hold Mr. Biden accountable for what they believe was an influence-peddling scheme also face the real prospect that the narrowly-led GOP House will not provide the votes to impeach the president.

“He wants to ensure accountability and follow the money,” a panel aide told The Washington Times. “[Mr. Comer] has been pretty clear that at the conclusion of this investigation, the committee is going to issue a report, it will contain criminal referrals, and he will likely introduce legislation as well to combat influence peddling.”

GOP aides said a final report by the Oversight panel and the criminal referrals will target the president, family members and other government officials probed in the months-long inquiry into the president’s involvement in his family’s lucrative business deals. (Read more from “Biden’s Potential Criminal Referrals Loom as Impeachment Prospects Diminish” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

CNN: Biden Is in ‘Big Trouble’ With This Group of Voters Nationwide

With two candidates considered generally unpopular, 2024 is bound to be a base turnout election; whoever can maximize their base voters the most wins. It’s why Biden’s State of the Union was partisan and rambunctious. It’s why when Biden’s inflationary policies are torching our wallets, the president will be talking about abortion. Single, college-educated women are what’s keeping the 2024 race from being a blowout—Biden cannot afford to lose the only demographic that appears to be animated by the dementia-ridden president.

With young voters, Arab Americans, blacks, Hispanics, and labor unions threatening to abandon the president, Biden is reportedly irritated and anxious about his 2024 prospects. He’s not leading in the polls, and his standings in the swing states are troublesome. Is there plenty of time to turn this around? Sure, but Biden isn’t a normal candidate. He’s beset by his age, frailty, and failing memory. (Read more from “CNN: Biden Is in ‘Big Trouble’ With This Group of Voters Nationwide” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Man Facing Charges for Displaying ‘Intimidating’ Signs on His Property

Lots of free speech fights have erupted in recent years in America. There have been all of those people, and groups, censored by social media because the Biden administration disliked their opinions. . .

But now a speech fight has erupted in the unlikely place of Evanston, Wyoming, where a man is facing a felony charge for posting signs criticizing his neighbor, who had filed a complaint about the condition of his property.

The charge comes because, a report in the Cowboy State Daily explains, the woman who filed the complaint is a “witness” against her neighbor, and she perceives his comments as “intimidating.” . . .

The messages included, “When did the opinion of one nosey neighbor become enough to violate the rights others by the city?”

Also, “Mind your business,” “Snoby opinion Don’t take …” “Those who matter don’t mind, those who mind don’t matter,” and “You can go F*** Way off!” (Read more from “Man Facing Charges for Displaying ‘Intimidating’ Signs on His Property” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Biden’s Gaza Aid Scheme Raises Concerns Over U.S. Troop Safety

President Joe Biden’s proposal to deploy U.S. troops to construct an artificial port for delivering humanitarian aid to Gaza has sparked concerns among experts, who argue that the plan puts American troops at risk for political reasons.

During his recent State of the Union address, Biden announced the intention to establish an artificial dock and pier system to facilitate the delivery of essential supplies to Gaza, which has been grappling with dire humanitarian conditions. However, questions have arisen regarding the administration’s strategy to ensure the safety of the approximately 1,000 U.S. troops involved in the mission.

Critics suggest that the Biden administration’s decision may be influenced by political considerations, particularly in response to pressure from segments of the Democratic Party critical of U.S. support for Israel amid the Israel-Hamas conflict. Concerns have been raised about the rushed nature of the plan and its potential implications for the safety and security of U.S. troops operating in a volatile region.

Experts have highlighted the risks associated with deploying troops to construct an artificial port in Gaza, including the threat of attacks from militant groups such as Hamas. The proximity of U.S. troops to potential conflict zones raises concerns about their vulnerability to missile attacks and other security threats.

Furthermore, questions have been raised about the feasibility and effectiveness of the proposed aid delivery mechanism, particularly in light of logistical challenges and security considerations. The lack of clarity surrounding key aspects of the plan, such as the distribution of aid and coordination with local authorities, underscores the need for careful consideration and comprehensive planning.

WH Responds to Illegal Alien Invasion by Blaming Trump

The Biden administration has responded to the viral video showing a large group of illegal immigrants charging Texas National Guard troops at the U.S. southern border on Thursday, telling The Daily Caller that former President Donald Trump is to blame for the “chaos.”

Video captured by The New York Post showed dozens of migrants overrunning National Guard troops who were stationed at the border in El Paso, Texas. The Post reported that around 600 migrants were illegally trying to enter the U.S. when the group of what appeared to be all men broke through razor wire and began shoving the soldiers. . .

“When the former President told Congressional Republicans to block the bipartisan border security agreement – he said to blame him for it. Well he got his wish, and the result was chaos after Governor Abbott’s Operational Lone Star and razorwire were overrun yesterday,” the statement added. “While we cannot comment on individual cases, anyone who does not have a legal basis to remain in the United States is promptly removed.”

Last month, House Republicans rejected a bill pushed by President Joe Biden and approved by the Senate that aimed to address certain border security issues. The Republicans’ rejection of the legislation came after Trump said “Only a fool, or a Radical Left Democrat” would vote for the bill. (Read more from “WH Responds to Illegal Alien Invasion by Blaming Trump” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Motion Filed by Greene to Remove Speaker Johnson Following Approval of Mega Spending Legislation in House

Georgia Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene filed a motion to oust Speaker Mike Johnson on Friday after the House passed a $1.2 trillion spending bill that includes dozens of left-wing earmarks but no Republican voters’ priorities. Greene urged Johnson not to allow the bill a floor vote, calling it a “complete departure” from the party’s core values.

“No Republican in the House of Representatives in good conscience can vote for this bill. It is a complete departure from all of our principles, especially if you call yourself ‘pro-life’,” Green said on the House floor.

“This is not a Republican bill. This is a Chuck Schumer Democrat-controlled bill coming from the House majority that is supposed to be controlled by Republicans, but yet our majority has been completely handed over to Democrats,” Greene continued.

The 1,012-page bill passed the House 286-134, with 101 Republicans voting yes.

(Read more from “Motion Filed by Greene to Remove Speaker Johnson Following Approval of Mega Spending Legislation in House” HERE)