Half of Americans Wonder Whether Their Money Is Safe in Banks

Since Joe Biden took office, inflation has exploded to the 9% range, and still remains a huge problem for consumers. . .

Just the News reports the Gallup poll warns that a total of 48% of U.S. adults say they are worried about their money being in banks.

Nineteen percent said they are “very” concerned. Another 29% are “moderately” concerned.

The poll, done April 3-25 just after Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank failed and just before First Republic Bank collapsed on May 1, found 30% “not too” worried and 20% “not at all” worried.

The results are similar to one done in 2008, when 45% of respondents were very or moderately worried about their money in banks – a time period just after Lehman Brothers investment bank failed. (Read more from “Half of Americans Wonder Whether Their Money Is Safe in Banks” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Top Democrat’s ‘Nonbinary’ Daughter Ordered to Write Apology Letter for Hitting a Cop

A top Democrat’s transgender daughter, unsurprisingly, is being let off the hook after assaulting a police officer.

U.S. Rep. Katherine Clark’s (D-MA) “non-binary” daughter was sentenced to only 30 hours of community service and required to write an apology letter to the cop she hit in the face during an anti-cop protest in Boston earlier this year.

ared ‘Riley’ Dowell spray painted “Stop Cop City” and “ACAB,” an acronym for “all cops are bastards,” on a concrete bandstand and got physical with cops who tried to arrest her. The 23-year-old was charged with assault and battery, vandalism, and resisting arrest by the Suffolk County District Attorney’s office. In a deal with prosecutors, her case will be dropped after a year if she completes all the requirements,

Thanks to Dowell being the daughter of a Democrat, the transgender will get off easily with no jail time. However, the maximum punishment for assaulting an officer in Massachusetts is two-and-a-half years in prison and a $5,000 fine. (Read more from “Top Democrat’s ‘Nonbinary’ Daughter Ordered to Write Apology Letter for Hitting a Cop” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Report: Tucker Carlson Speaking with Donald Trump About Moderating Republican Candidate Forum

Tucker Carlson, the recently ousted popular Fox News anchor, has shown interest in moderating Republican candidate forums and has reportedly discussed the possibility with former President Donald Trump.

The former president and Republican primary frontrunner recently floated the idea of skipping the forums moderated by Fox News after the “hostile” network failed to seek his advice on the issue. According to the Washington Post, Carlson has spoken with Trump about displacing Fox News as the hosting moderator to “take a jab at his former employer”:

Carlson and his team have discussed the possibility of moderating a candidate forum outside of the traditional protocols surrounding the GOP primary debate system, according to two people familiar with the considerations. These people said the setup — as well as Carlson’s availability to take on that kind of role, given the noncompete constraints of his contract with Fox — remain unclear. But Carlson has personally expressed enthusiasm about the idea, according to people familiar with his comments. At least one major candidate — Trump — has told Carlson he’s interested, according to a person familiar with the exchange.

The former Fox host’s interest in a debate is said to stem in part from its potential to loosen the Republican National Committee’s grip on the process, as well as to challenge the role traditionally played by the major television networks. “He could go straight to the candidates, stream it live, invite the networks but maintain control over the process,” said one person familiar with the discussions.

(Read more from “Report: Tucker Carlson Speaking With Donald Trump About Moderating Republican Candidate Forum” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

RFK Jr. Blames Zelensky and U.S. ‘Neocons‘ for Russian Invasion of Ukraine; Russia Claims Ukraine Tried to Kill Putin With Drone Attack

By The Daily Beast. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. accused Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and American “NeoCons” of intentionally provoking Russia’s invasion of Ukraine on Monday. In a paragraph-long tweet, the Democratic presidential candidate claimed that Zelensky could have prevented the invasion by just saying the five words “I will not join NATO.” Instead, Kennedy said, Zelensky cozied up to NATO, bowing to alleged pressure from “NeoCons in the Biden White House” and “fascist elements” in his own government.

(Read more from “RFK Jr. Blames Zelensky and U.S. ‘Neocons‘ for Russian Invasion of Ukraine” HERE)

___________________________________________________

Russia Claims Ukraine Tried to Kill Putin With Drone Attack

By NBC News. Russia claimed Wednesday that Ukraine tried to assassinate President Vladimir Putin in an overnight drone attack on the Kremlin, news that drew denials from Kyiv and furious demands for retaliation from nationalists in Moscow.

The Kremlin’s accusation, made without providing evidence, was the latest in a string of reported incidents far from the war’s front lines. Kyiv said it had nothing to do with the alleged incident and suggested it could be used as a pretext for a new Russian attack inside Ukraine.

The United States had no advance notice if there was a drone attack against the Kremlin by Ukraine, three U.S. officials told NBC News. Two of the officials expressed skepticism that a drone could get that close to the Kremlin given the fact that Russia has so many air defense systems protecting it.

An attack on the heart of Moscow, even if foiled, would represent a dramatic illustration of Russian vulnerability ahead of an expected Ukrainian counteroffensive that will seek to push the Kremlin’s forces out of of occupied land. (Read more from “Russia Claims Ukraine Tried to Kill Putin With Drone Attack” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Chairman Milley on Avoiding War With China: U.S. Must Strengthen Military

Army Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said the U.S. military needs to become stronger to deter a war with China, while preventing Beijing from forging a closer alliance with Russia.

Gen. Milley told the journal Foreign Affairs that unlike the Cold War standoff between the United States and the Soviet Union, military power today is divided among three nations — the United States, China and Russia.

“It is not in the U.S. interest to see Russia and China form a strategic military alliance, and we should do what we can to make sure that that doesn’t happen,” the four-star general said in a lengthy exchange with the publication. “Today we’re in a tripolar world, so three is more complicated than two — and that relationship is very difficult to manage.”

Gen. Milley said Washington must be careful not to drive China and Russia closer together in a military alliance. (Read more from “Chairman Milley on Avoiding War With China: U.S. Must Strengthen Military” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

That’s Why Leftists Weren’t Arrested Outside the Homes of Supreme Court Justices

New training documents from the U.S. Marshals Service show law enforcement agents were discouraged from arresting leftist protestors outside of the homes of Supreme Court Justices last year. The raucous protestors, who showed up in the aftermath of the Dobbs leak — which revealed Roe v. Wade would be overturned — repeatedly broke the law.

18 U.S. Code § 1507 – Picketing or parading

Whoever, with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer, in the discharge of his duty, pickets or parades in or near a building housing a court of the United States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer, or with such intent uses any sound-truck or similar device or resorts to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

In a letter to U.S. Marshals Service Director Ronald Davis, House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan is revealing the details.

“In in May 2022, some Supreme Court justices faced relentless protests at their homes, seemingly intended to influence the Court’s decision. Although federal law prohibits picketing near the residence of a federal judge with the intent to influence the judge’s official duties, recent evidence indicates that the U.S. Marshals protecting the justices were directed to ‘not’ conduct arrests ‘unless it was absolutely necessary.’ As the Supreme Court and the justices continue to face a barrage of unrelenting attacks, we write to you requesting documents and information relating to this matter,” Jordan wrote. (Read more from “That’s Why Leftists Weren’t Arrested Outside the Homes of Supreme Court Justices” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Former Obama Officials Reportedly Met With Jeffrey Epstein on Several Occasions, Unearthed Docs Reveal

A group of officials in President Barack Obama’s administration were recently revealed to have had multiple meetings with deceased sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, according to documents obtained by The Wall Street Journal.

Epstein, a former real estate mogul, was convicted of soliciting prostitution and one count of soliciting prostitution with a minor in 2006 and then accused in 2019 of running a massive human trafficking operation of underage girls before he committed suicide that year, according to The Associated Press. Epstein’s high-profile contacts included Larry Summers, the former undersecretary of the Treasury, William Burns, CIA director and the former deputy secretary of state and Kathryn Ruemmler, a lawyer at Goldman Sachs and White House counsel from 2011 to 2014, according to Epstein’s calendar obtained by the WSJ.

Summers, also formerly the director of the National Economic Council for the Obama administration from 2009 to 2011, was first listed as one of the names in Epstein’s black book in 2019 and the calendar revealed that the two had multiple meetings, according to the WSJ. Summers met with Epstein on two separate occasions in 2014 for advice regarding Elisa New’s, Summers’ wife, charity projects.

In 2016, a $110,000 donation from a nonprofit linked to Epstein was donated to New’s nonprofit organization, according to the WSJ. (Read more from “Former Obama Officials Reportedly Met With Jeffrey Epstein on Several Occasions, Unearthed Docs Reveal” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Whistleblower Alleges FBI Has Evidence of Biden Engaging in Bribery Scheme With Foreign National

Republican lawmakers demanded on Wednesday that the FBI produce an unclassified record that allegedly contains evidence showing that then-Vice President Joe Biden was involved in a criminal bribery scheme with a foreign national.

Senate Budget Committee Ranking Member Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and House Committee on Oversight and Accountability Chairman James Comer (R-KY) released a joint statement saying that the “highly credible” information was obtained from a whistleblower.

“Based on those disclosures, it has come to our attention that the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) possess an unclassified FD-1023 form that describes an alleged criminal scheme involving then-Vice President Biden and a foreign national relating to the exchange of money for policy decisions,” a letter from Comer and Grassley said to Attorney General Merrick Garland and FBI Director Christopher Wray.

“It has been alleged that the document includes a precise description of how the alleged criminal scheme was employed as well as its purpose,” the letter continued. “Based on the alleged specificity within the document, it would appear that the DOJ and the FBI have enough information to determine the truth and accuracy of the information contained within it.” (Read more from “Whistleblower Alleges FBI Has Evidence of Biden Engaging in Bribery Scheme With Foreign National” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Trump Calls E. Jean Carroll Rape Claim ‘Ridiculous, Disgusting Story’ in Taped Deposition Played in Court

Former President Donald Trump called E. Jean Carroll’s rape allegation against him the “most ridiculous, disgusting story” when questioned by her lawyers, according to a tape of his deposition played in Manhattan federal court Wednesday.

Trump — who will not be attending any of the trial — said during the Oct. 19, 2022 deposition that if the rape did happen “it would have been reported in minutes.”

“It’s the most ridiculous, disgusting story,” Trump said to Carroll’s lawyer during the questioning.

“It’s just made up.”

Carroll’s attorneys began playing clips of the deposition in the ongoing trial over the former journalist’s suit accusing Trump, 76, of raping her in a Bergdorf Goodman fitting room, most likely in 1996. (Read more from “Trump Calls E. Jean Carroll Rape Claim ‘Ridiculous, Disgusting Story’ in Taped Deposition Played in Court” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Former FBI Agent Faces Charges Related to Capitol Riot: Authorities

The Justice Department charged a former FBI agent on Wednesday for unlawfully entering the U.S. Capitol for nine minutes and three other misdemeanor counts after allegedly threatening police during the riot on January 6, 2021, according to court documents.

Jared Wise, 50, who worked in the bureau from 2004 to 2017, was arrested on Monday for allegedly entering the Capitol after a mob breached the federal building where members of Congress were counting Electoral College votes to certify the 2020 presidential election.

According to court documents, video surveillance shows Wise entered the Capitol around 2:23 p.m. through the Senate wing door. Once inside, the former federal agent “clapped his hands and raised his arms in triumph” until he continued through the crypt and past the Memorial Door, FBI testimony says. He eventually exited through a window near the Senate wing at approximately 2:32 p.m., court documents say.

Less than two hours later, Capitol Police body-worn cameras captured footage showing Wise allegedly threatening authorities as some members of the crowd clashed with law enforcement.

“You guys are disgusting,” Wise said, according to court documents. “I’m former — I’m former law enforcement. You’re disgusting. You are the Nazi. You are the Gestapo. You can’t see it. . . . Shame on you! Shame on you! Shame on you!” (Read more from “Former FBI Agent Faces Charges Related to Capitol Riot: Authorities” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.