Posts

BIG MYSTERY: FBI Director Kash Patel Names Rabid Anti-J6’er to Run DC’s FBI Field Office

In a head-scratching move, FBI Director Kash Patel has reportedly appointed Steven Jensen to lead the coveted FBI Washington Field Office. According to the New York Times, Jensen “played a key role in responding to the attack on the Capitol” on January 6th.

Jensen was then tasked as the Section Chief of the Domestic Terrorism Operations Section, according to former FBI Agent Kyle Seraphin. Seraphin, a whistleblower and member of a group of persecuted federal agent whistleblowers known as “The Suspendables,” said that the Domestic Terrorism group was “fixated” on Jan. 6. Jensen conducted two daily calls with law enforcement across the country regarding the protest, where he “breathlessly exclaimed the country was under attack by J6ers,” according to a former FBI National Security Intelligence Supervisor.

The New York Times writes:

Mr. Jensen was also responsible for establishing a system to monitor incidents of violence at school board meetings across the country as potential acts of domestic terrorism — one of the most serious complaints that Mr. Patel himself had about the F.B.I. under the Biden administration.

The decision from Director Patel is odd considering his criticism of the treatment of many Jan. 6 protesters. Meanwhile, many aspects of that day still remain unaddressed by the Bureau, including the Jan. 6 pipe bomber’s identity, which was a frequent topic on now-Assistant Director Dan Bongino’s Rumble podcast, and the number of FBI Agents or assets that were in the crowd that day, also something AD Bongino has alluded to previously on his podcast.

(Read more from “BIG MYSTERY: FBI Director Kash Patel Names Rabid Anti-J6’er to Run DC’s FBI Field Office” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

An Anti-Trump FBI Agent Was Just Arrested at JFK Before He Could Flee the Country

. . .It never fails—whatever these left-wing loons accuse Trump of, they end up doing themselves. And here’s a perfect example of that: Johnathan Buma, a weaponized FBI agent who was a tried and true member of the Russia Hoax fan club, accused the Trump administration of “political bias” and floated the idea that Rudy Giuliani was compromised by Russian agents. Classic projection.

But now, after all is said and done, Buma’s the one in handcuffs.

According to officials, this disgraced agent is accused of illegally leaking confidential information, all in an effort to write his big tell-all book. He even posted excerpts online, including sensitive info about FBI investigations into foreign weapons of mass destruction programs.

And just when things were heating up, Buma tried to get out of Dodge by fleeing the US. That plan didn’t work out too well—he was arrested at JFK Airport before he could skip out.

Glenn Beck shared the details in a post on X:

(Read more from “An Anti-Trump FBI Agent Was Just Arrested at JFK Before He Could Flee the Country” HERE)

FBI Arrests Former Agent Who Said Rudy Giuliani Might Have Been ‘Compromised’ By Russian Intelligence

A former FBI agent who previously claimed Rudy Giuliani was potentially “compromised” by Russia was arrested Monday by the FBI, court records filed Tuesday reveal.

Johnathan Buma was about to board a departing international flight at the John F. Kennedy International Airport when he was arrested by FBI agents, according to recently filed court documents. He was charged with disclosing confidential material, or violating 18 U.S. Code Section 1905.

Buma was an FBI Special Agent and Supervisory Special Agent specializing in counterintelligence and counterproliferation issues. He submitted his letter of resignation to the bureau on Sunday, according to the filing.

On Oct. 27, 2023, Buma allegedly printed around 130 files from the agency’s internal network, the documents read.

He was also accused of printing nine text-file documents containing protected information originating from reports, according to the filing. Buma allegedly printed screenshots of communications between him and a confidential human source (CHS) on an encrypted app. (Read more from “FBI Arrests Former Agent Who Said Rudy Giuliani Might Have Been ‘Compromised’ By Russian Intelligence” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore viaFlickr

FBI Returns Property Seized From Trump During Mar-a-Lago Raids

The FBI has returned to President Trump the property it seized during the raid of Mar-a-Lago when law enforcement stormed his residence as part of its investigation into whether he mishandled classified documents.

“The Department of Justice has just returned the boxes that deranged Jack Smith made such a big deal about,” Mr. Trump said in a statement Friday. “They are being brought down to Florida and will someday be part of the Trump Presidential Library. Justice finally won out. I did absolutely nothing wrong. This was merely an attack on a political opponent that, obviously, did not work well. Justice in our country will now be restored.”

White House Communications Director Steven Cheung confirmed that the boxes were loaded on Air Force One to return to Mr. Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence.

“We are taking possession of the boxes today and loading them onto Air Force Once,” Mr. Cheung said.

Alina Habba, a counselor to Mr. Trump, said she personally put the boxes on Air Force One.

“Justice has been and will continue to be restored in this country under President Trump. Truth and Justice always win in the end. God Bless America,” she said. (Read more from “FBI Returns Property Seized From Trump During Mar-a-Lago Raids” HERE)

Patel’s FBI Could Shine Light on Nashville Trans School Shooter’s Manifesto

For those who believe politically weaponized justice is injustice, Pam Bondi running the Department of Justice and Kash Patel at the helm of the FBI feels like a warm spring breeze after a brutally cold winter. For those who turned federal law enforcement into the Stasi and cheered on the myriad abuses (I’m looking at you Schiff, you weasel), things are about to get, well, difficult.

There’s much to look forward to in the reckoning that Trump 2.0 is bringing to the people who transformed America’s DOJ into a banana republic. It’s long past time for accountability and, hopefully, justice served to the wicked.

Transparency is absolutely essential in that pursuit. Patel could go a long way on that front by lifting the Biden-era FBI shroud over the records from some of the most egregious crimes committed and covered up in the name of identity politics. In particular, America could use much more light on the dark minds of gender-bending killers.

Case in point, Audrey Hale, the 28-year-old woman masquerading as a man who nearly two years ago stormed into a Nashville Christian school and gunned down three children and three adult staff members. The FBI and the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department have refused to turn over Hale’s manifesto, absurdly claiming that doing so could harm their “ongoing investigation.” Police responding to the Covenant School attack on March 27, 2023 fatally shot the killer. Police have said there are no other suspects. There is nothing more to investigate.

So why the holdup? Why have law enforcement in leftist-led Nashville and at the Biden administration Department of Justice fought multiple attempts — including several open records lawsuits — to release the documents? (Read more from “Patel’s FBI Could Shine Light on Nashville Trans School Shooter’s Manifesto” HERE)

Latest Allegation at the FBI Must Be Investigated

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has a new sheriff in town with Kash Patel and Dan Bongino serving as its director and deputy director respectively under the second Trump presidency, but that doesn’t mean the riffraff that’s infected this agency are gone. Progress has been made to dismiss, reassign, or outright fire the problematic staffers that had turned the FBI into the Democratic Party’s police force. The latest allegation must be investigated.

Independent reporter Michael Shellenberger said that sources told him that agents were destroying servers that contained sensitive documents relating to Jeffrey Epstein and the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

(Read more from “Latest Allegation at the FBI Must Be Investigated” HERE)

Jordan Subpoenas FBI For Weaponization Docs Hidden By Biden

The House Judiciary Committee issued a series of subpoenas to the FBI on Monday aimed at obtaining documents related to President Biden’s weaponization of the agency against his political opponents. The move is an apparent attempt to eliminate any legal obstacles used by the bureaucracy to hide evidence of the prior administration’s abuse of the agency.

“Under the Biden Administration and the tenure of former Director Christopher Wray, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) departed from its core public safety mission, suffered from senior leadership failures, and refused any real transparency or accountability for its actions,” committee chair and Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, wrote in a letter to new FBI Director Kash Patel.

In the communique obtained by The Federalist, Jordan noted how the Judiciary Committee issued numerous subpoenas during the 118th Congress to the Wray-led FBI regarding information about the latter’s politicized activities and operations. However, Wray, according to the Ohio Republican, “failed to produce many of these materials” before stepping down from his position as FBI director.

The subpoenas issued on Monday and obtained by The Federalist seek records pertaining to some of the most notable Biden-era FBI scandals showcasing Democrats’ weaponization of the agency to target their political opponents. These include requests for information about the Biden administration’s 2021 targeting of concerned parents at school board meetings.

On Oct. 4, 2021, then-Attorney General Merrick Garland issued a directive ordering the FBI and U.S. Attorney’s Office to address what he claimed was “an increase in harassment, intimidation and threats of violence against school board members, teachers and workers in our nation’s public schools.” The edict was aimed at targeting parents outraged at public schools indoctrinating their children with radical left-wing ideologies pertaining to race and sex. (Read more from “Jordan Subpoenas FBI For Weaponization Docs Hidden By Biden” HERE)

FBI Director Kash Patel Sworn in as ATF Acting Director

FBI director Kash Patel was welcomed by ATF Headquarters after being sworn in Monday to serve as the agency’s acting director.

ATFHQ posted to X:

Gun Owners of American celebrated Patel’s ascension to ATF acting director:

On February 23, Breitbart News noted various reports that Patel was going to be tapped to lead ATF.

FOX News reported on matter and based their report on two unnamed sources. The Associated Press reported that Patel will be “acting director” of the ATF, crediting the information to a “Justice Department official.” (Read more from “FBI Director Kash Patel Sworn in as ATF Acting Director” HERE)

Trump Announces Commentator Dan Bongino as FBI Deputy Director: ‘Congratulations!’

Conservative commentator and ex-Secret Service agent Dan Bongino has been named deputy director of the FBI, President Trump announced Sunday night.

“Great news for Law Enforcement and American Justice! Dan Bongino, a man of incredible love and passion for our Country, has just been named the next DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF THE FBI, by the man who will be the best ever Director, Kash Patel,” the president posted on Truth Social.

Bongino, 50, is a former NYPD officer and worked as a special agent for the Secret Service before pivoting careers, Trump said.

He previously hosted the Fox News show “Unfiltered” on Saturday nights before he parted ways with the network in 2023.

Bongino currently hosts the popular podcast “The Dan Bongino Show,” which Trump said he would end in order to get back into law enforcement. (Read more from “Trump Announces Commentator Dan Bongino as FBI Deputy Director: ‘Congratulations!’” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

2 Teenage Girls Plotted to Attack High School With Pipe Bombs and Guns, FBI Says

The Federal Bureau of Investigation said it thwarted a mass casualty plot intended at a Texas high school within 30 minutes of being tipped off about the alleged plan.

The two girls, who have not been publicly identified because of their ages, allegedly planned to attack Memorial High School in the Houston suburb of Hedwig Village with guns and pipe bombs.

The 16-year-old was charged with making a terroristic threat, a third-degree felony, while the 15-year-old was placed into custody on unrelated charges.

“We received troubling information, conducted a rapid investigation, shared findings with LE partners, & ultimately saved lives,” read a statement from the FBI office in Houston.

KPRC-TV reported that the older girl had previously been a student at Memorial High School before she moved to an alternative school, and the younger girl was a student at Willis High School. (Read more from “2 Teenage Girls Plotted to Attack High School With Pipe Bombs and Guns, FBI Says” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr