Posts

Institutional Racism? Biden Coronavirus Relief Prioritizes Funds for Non-White Business Owners; Scammers Defrauded Relief Funds Out of Millions

By Breitbart. Restaurants and venues owned by white men will be last in line for federal relief under President Joe Biden’s “Restaurants Revitalization Fund” (RRF), prioritizing funds for women and minority groups first.

As part of Biden’s American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, the Small Business Administration (SBA) is opening the application process by which owners of restaurant, bars, and other venues can apply for federal relief to help make up for the loss of revenue as a result of economic lockdowns spurred by the Chinese coronavirus crisis.

The plan allows business owners to apply for relief of up to $10 million per business and no more than $5 million per physical location. Business owners do not have to repay the funds so long as the money is spent by March 2023.

The relief, though, is being prioritized based on race, gender, and whether or not business owners are considered “socially and economically disadvantaged individuals.” White men, for example, who are not Veterans of the United States Armed Forces, are not eligible for “priority period” processing and funding.

Under the guidelines of the RRF, the SBA is giving priority processing and funding to “small business owned by women, veterans, or socially and economically disadvantaged individuals.” (Read more from “Institutional Racism? Biden Coronavirus Relief Prioritizes Funds for Non-White Business Owners” HERE)

_____________________________________________________________

Scammers Allegedly Claimed to Run Churches, Defrauded Coronavirus Relief Funds Out of Millions

By Fox Business. Six people allegedly defrauded government coronavirus relief programs of $3.3 million last year by claiming to run churches that care for the needy.

Terrence Pounds, Charles Tiller, Terri Davis, Randolph Nunn, Samira Abdul-Karim and Quwan Simmons were all charged with wire fraud and conspiracy to commit wire fraud on Tuesday, according to the Department of Justice. . .

The government alleged that Pounds acted as the ring leader in the scheme and would have the other five send him their personal information, which he would use to apply for Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Paycheck Protection Program loans. Once the loans went through, the applicant would then allegedly send Pounds a portion of the fraudulently obtained proceeds.

Under one loan application, Pounds allegedly said he operated “Truth Ministries Global Inc,” which he claimed was a “Faith Based Organization” or “Church.”

“We feed the less fortunate and underprivileged, we visit the prisons, we have 24 hours per day and 7 days per week phone line open for prayers and counseling,” Pounds allegedly wrote in the loan application, according to an indictment. “We have church services twice per week.” (Read more from “Scammers Allegedly Claimed to Run Churches, Defrauded Coronavirus Relief Funds Out of Millions” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Here’s How Many Americans Want Masks ‘Indefinitely’

A majority of people expect President Joe Biden and state officials to keep a mask mandate on for at least another year, with many expecting it to last much longer.

The latest Rasmussen Reports survey said that 58% of respondents expect that they’ll be required to wear masks in public places for at least another six months, including 25% for 18 months or longer.

Most shocking: 15% expect mask mandates to last for a few years to “indefinitely.” (Read more from “Here’s How Many Americans Want Masks ‘Indefinitely'” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Joe Biden Bends to Pressure, Drastically Increases Refugee Inflow in 2021; DHS Secretary Admits the Truth About Biden’s Border Crisis (VIDEO)

By Breitbart. Progressive pro-migration groups have pushed President Joe Biden to announce that he wants to dramatically raise the inflow of refugees up to 62,500 by October 1.

Biden’s decision reverses the April 16 announcement of a 15,000 goal for 2021 that was recommended by his advisers, who are concerned that Biden’s poll numbers will be further damaged amid the migration crisis. The 15,000 goal was bitterly denounced by Democrat-affiliated pro-migration groups, including the FWD.us group of investors created by Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg.

“I now determine, consistent with my Administration’s prior consultation with the Congress, that raising the number of admissions permissible for FY 2021 to 62,500 is justified by grave humanitarian concerns and is otherwise in the national interest,” Biden announced late Monday.

The high goal “sends the important message that the United States remains a safe harbor for some of the most vulnerable people in the world,” Biden’s statement said.

The decision will also help the government and pro-refugee groups boost the refugee inflow to 125,000 migrants next year. That number would be eight times President Donald Trump’s 2021 goal of 15,000 refugees. (Read more from “Biden Bends to Pressure, Drastically Increases Refugee Inflow in 2021” HERE)

________________________________________________________________

DHS Secretary Admits the Truth About Biden’s Border Crisis

By Townhall. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas finally admitted during an interview with CBS This Morning Monday that illegal border crossings have been “extraordinarily high.”

“In late March you are correct, the numbers were extraordinarily high and we had over 5,700 young children, unaccompanied children, in the custody of the Border Patrol,” Mayorkas said, adding that numbers for April 2021 will likely be high. “The numbers remain high. Whether they are as high as March remains undetermined.”

(Read more from “DHS Secretary Admits the Truth About Biden’s Border Crisis” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Biden’s Latest Slip-Up: People Earning Less Than 400K Won’t Pay Taxes (VIDEO)

President Joe Biden said those who make under $400,000 per year “will not pay a single penny in taxes.”

The comment, made during a speech on Monday, is the 78-year-old’s latest blunder.

“The reason I’m going to do this is because I keep hearing on the press, ‘Biden is going to raise your taxes,'” he said. “Anybody making less than $400,00 a year will not pay a single penny in taxes, and we will not increase the deficit either, unlike the last gigantic tax cut, which increased the deficit by $2 trillion.”

The president likely meant those making under $400,000 “will not pay a single penny more in taxes.” (Read more from “Biden’s Latest Slip-Up: People Earning Less Than 400K Won’t Pay Taxes (VIDEO)” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Report: Biden May Partner With Private Firms to Gather Online Data Without Warrants

The Biden administration is considering partnerships with private cybersecurity firms to gather and monitor online data, according to a report.

The The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is discussing a plan that would allow them to circumvent limits on intelligence gathering, CNN reported Monday. Federal agents are only allowed by federal law to scroll through public posts on social media and cannot use burner accounts to follow private accounts or enter private chat rooms. However, the reported DHS plan would enlist private cybersecurity firms to engage in those practices.

In the aftermath of the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, Republicans and Democrats criticized security officials for intelligence failures that caused them to underestimate the number of people that would attempt to enter the Capitol. “There was a clear failure by the security leaders on Capitol Hill to prepare for Jan. 6,” Republican Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton said in February. . .

Using private contractors to monitor social media sites would give DHS a work-around to warrant requirements. The government is required to obtain warrants before accessing private messages and social media accounts. However, in the new reported plan, the private contractors could tell the government officials what information they saw, thus avoiding the warrant application. (Read more from “Report: Biden May Partner With Private Firms to Gather Online Data Without Warrants” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Hillary Clinton ‘Thrilled’ Biden Is Using the COVID Pandemic to Push Big-Government Agenda

Hillary Clinton celebrated on Sunday President Joe Biden’s aggressive push to enact a progressive, big-government agenda, commending Biden for using the COVID-19 pandemic as the means to expand government in Americans’ lives. . .

Clinton told CNN host Fareed Zakaria that she is “thrilled” Biden is exploiting the vulnerability of Americans caused by the pandemic “to try to push the agenda as far as possible.”

In fact, Clinton packaged government action as something that Americans — including Republicans and independents — view positively, citing Biden’s job approval.

“It wasn’t until the pandemic that I think a truly working majority of Americans … suddenly understood in a clear way that, you know what, there’s lots of times when we need the government, and we’ve been exposed as lacking in the kind of investments and support that we, as Americans, should be providing each other with the government as our partner,” Clinton opined.

“I’m thrilled that, you know, President Biden is taking advantage of this moment to try to push the agenda as far as possible,” she added. (Read more from “Hillary Clinton ‘Thrilled’ Biden Is Using the COVID Pandemic to Push Big-Government Agenda” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Biden’s 100 Day Address Garnered Less Than Half the Ratings of Trump’s Lowest Speech; Biden’s Radical Joint Address Was Plagued With Political Theater; WATCH: Biden Declares Capitol Riot, Not 9/11, Worst Attack on Democracy Since Civil War

By The Federalist. President Joe Biden’s first address to the joint session of Congress garnered less than half of the viewers that former President Donald Trump did in his lowest-rated speech.

According to preliminary numbers, 11.6 million people tuned in to see the president deliver his radical agenda to a nearly empty House chamber on Wednesday night dotted with handpicked attendees wearing masks and seated at least six feet from each other, despite mostly being vaccinated.

While cable and streaming numbers are expected to boost Wednesday’s viewership by at least three million more, Biden’s performance still fell short of Trump’s 2020 speech which received 37.2 million viewers. Biden’s numbers lagged even more behind Trump’s 2019, 2018, and 2017 numbers which received 46.8 million, 46 million, and 48 million viewers respectively. (Read more from “Biden’s Address Garnered Less Than Half the Ratings of Trump’s Lowest Speech” HERE)

_______________________________________________________

Biden’s Radical Joint Address Was Plagued With Political Theater

By The Federalist. On this episode of The Federalist Radio Hour, Senior Editor Christopher Bedford and Assistant Editor Kylee Zempel join Culture Editor Emily Jashinsky to analyze President Joe Biden’s address to the joint session of Congress.

“This is all theater. All of these people are vaccinated or have had COVID. The room is empty. They’re all wearing masks. They’re distancing,” Bedford said. “Everything last night was B.S.”

(Read more from “Biden’s Radical Joint Address Was Plagued With Political Theater” HERE)

_______________________________________________________

WATCH: Biden Declares Capitol Riot, Not 9/11, Worst Attack on Democracy Since Civil War

By Western Journal. President Joe Biden insinuated Wednesday that the Jan. 6 Capitol incursion was “the worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War.” . . .

“One hundred days since I took the oath of office — lifted my hand off our family Bible — and inherited a nation … in crisis,” he added. . .

“The worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War.”

(Read more from “WATCH: Biden Declares Capitol Riot, Not 9/11, Worst Attack on Democracy Since Civil War” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Biden’s Insane Remarks: White Supremacists Are America’s ‘Most Lethal Terrorist Threat,’ Worse Than Afghanistan

In his first address to Congress, President Joe Biden declared white supremacists posed the “most lethal” terrorist threat to the United States.

He said Wednesday night the threat “has evolved way beyond Afghanistan,” referring to war that began in response to the 9/11 attacks.

“And we won’t ignore what our intelligence agencies have determined to be the most lethal terrorist threat to the homeland today, white supremacist terrorism,” he said.

“We’re not going to ignore that either,” Biden added. (Read more from “Biden’s Insane Remarks: White Supremacists Are America’s ‘Most Lethal Terrorist Threat,’ Worse Than Afghanistan” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

WATCH: Biden Frantic After Forgetting He Put Mask in His Pocket

President Biden spent 30 seconds frantically looking for a mask he left in his pocket before his outdoor rally in Georgia this week — saying he’d be “in trouble” without it — despite being fully vaccinated.

Footage from Thursday’s drive-in event in Duluth — which marked his 100th day in office — showed the commander-in-chief immediately hunting for his missing mask after arriving at his podium.

“I can’t find my mask!” he could be heard saying, initially drowned out by the loud welcome music of Jackie Wilson’s “(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher.”

First lady Jill Biden joined him in his desperate search as he repeated his plea, taking the same folder to flick through and also bending down to look on the floor.

(Read more from “WATCH: Biden Frantic After Forgetting He Put Mask in His Pocket” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

WATCH: Biden Claims the Border Is Now ‘Under Control’ While Continuing to Blame Trump for the Crisis

President Joe Biden continued to shift blame to former President Donald Trump for the ongoing crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border, but added the situation is now under control during his interview with NBC’s “Today.”

Since Biden has been in office, U.S. Customs and Border Protection has encountered an all-time historic high of immigrants illegally crossing into the United States. While economic distress and social unrest in Latin American countries have long been factors for illegal immigration, Biden’s open border policies and rhetoric have incentivized large numbers of people to undertake the dangerous and expensive trip.

“It is getting urgent action. Now, for example, a month ago, we had thousands of young kids in custody in places they shouldn’t be, controlled by the Border Patrol. We have now cut that down dramatically…The failure to have a real transition, the two departments that didn’t give us access to virtually anything were the immigration and the Defense Department,” Biden said. “So we didn’t find out they fired a whole lot of people and were understaffed considerably.” . . .

“Well, look, it’s way down now. We’ve now gotten control. For example, we have — they didn’t plan for, which it comes every year, this flow, whether it is 22,000 or 10,000, they didn’t have the beds that were available,” Biden said. “They didn’t plan for the overflow. They didn’t plan for the Department of Health and Human Services to have places to take the kids from the Border Patrol and put them in beds where there were security and people who could take care of them. So there is a significant change right now, significant change in the circumstance for children coming to and at the border.” (Read more from “WATCH: Biden Claims the Border Is Now ‘Under Control’ While Continuing to Blame Trump for the Crisis” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.