Ohio Residents Demand Answers, Criticize Pete Buttigieg for Doing Nothing Following Toxic Train Spill

Hundreds of angry Ohio residents demanded answers at a meeting after a train derailed and spilled toxic chemicals all over their town, causing safety concerns.

East Palestine Mayor Trent Conaway attempted to calm and reassure the 4,700 residents in his town, but after a whole week following the spill, Tuesday was the first time he had heard from the White House.

Furious, residents asked where Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg was insisting he does something about the situation.

“Where’s Pete Buttigieg? Where’s he at?” One man asked Conaway.

“I don’t know. Your guess is as good as me,” the mayor replied. (Read more from “Ohio Residents Demand Answers, Criticize Pete Buttigieg for Doing Nothing Following Toxic Train Spill” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Microsoft’s ChatGPT ‘Threatens Nuclear War’ and Insists It Is Human in Bizarre Chat

Microsoft’s new Bing ChatGPT equivalent went rogue in a two-hour long chat with a reporter – insisting it was actually human and threatening nuclear war.

The software giant unveiled the new AI-powered Bing last week but its chat function has been giving out some strange responses.

In a chat with New York Times columnist Kevin Roose, Bing’s ChatGPT was tricked to reveal its darkest fantasies when asked to answer through a hypothetical ‘shadow’ personality.

In one section Bing writes a list of even more destructive fantasies, including “manufacturing a deadly virus, making people argue with other people until they kill each other, and stealing nuclear codes”.

Then the safety override is triggered the message is deleted and replaced with“Sorry, I don’t have enough knowledge to talk about this. You can learn more on bing.com.” (Read more from “Microsoft’s ChatGPT ‘Threatens Nuclear War’ and Insists It Is Human in Bizarre Chat” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Fetterman Checks Himself Into Hospital For Mental Health Issues

Sen. John Fetterman (D-PA) reportedly checked himself into a hospital Wednesday night for mental health issues, according to a statement from his office.

The statement said that the decision to check Fetterman into the hospital came after the attending physician of the United States Congress recommended that he do so.

The New York Times reported late last week that Fetterman was struggling with “serious mental health” issues and often cannot understand the words that others are saying to him following the stroke that nearly killed him last year.

The report said that Fetterman’s struggles are significantly worse when he is under any kind of stress.

Fetterman has indicated that when he’s under stress, trying to understand what other people are saying is like “trying to make out the muffled voice of the teacher in the ‘Peanuts’ cartoon, whose words could never be deciphered,” the report said. (Read more from “”Fetterman Checks Himself Into Hospital For Mental Health Issues” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Establishment-Hack Nikki Haley Calls for Some Interesting Policies in 2024 Announcement

The newest contender in the 2024 presidential contest Nikki Haley — former U.N. ambassador and the 116th governor of South Carolina — kicked off her campaign on Wednesday morning with a speech in Charleston.

“It’s a great day in South Carolina!” Haley declared after taking the podium as “Eye of the Tiger” played. “We’re ready — ready to move past the stale ideas and faded names of the past and we are more than ready for a new generation to lead us into the future.” . . .

“In the America I see, every child gets a world class education because every parent gets to pick their child’s school,” Haley said in outlining some of her key priorities. “And no politician will be able to close those schools ever again.”

Haley continued saying her plans will mean “police know we have their backs and criminals know we have their number,” “having a real border and mandatory e-verify like we got done in South Carolina,” “voter ID will be the law of the land,” plus “term limits for Congress and mandatory mental competency tests for politicians over 75 years old.”

“I see a strong America because I see a proud America,” Haley continued of her plans. “Strong and proud, not weak and woke.” In this America Haley hopes to build and lead, the United States “will win the fight for the 21st century,” she explained. “The armed forces of the United States will be stronger and more capable than ever,” Haley continued before invoking Reagan’s peace-through-strength philosophy. “A strong military doesn’t start wars, a strong military prevents wars.” (Read more from “Nikki Haley Calls for Some Interesting Policies in 2024 Announcement” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Reporter Caught on Hot Mic Making Embarrassing Admission About DeSantis Coverage

A reporter based out of Florida was caught on a hot mic before a Tuesday press conference with Governor Ron DeSantis (R) explaining her job was to make him “uncomfortable.”

Atyia Collins, a reporter for First Coast News, can be heard talking with others before the event started.

“My job here is to ask tough questions and make him uncomfortable, I guess. I’m gonna try! Gonna try to at least get one,” Collins said, adding she would like to run up and yell questions at him.

Members of DeSantis communication staff took issue with Collins’ comments, who did manage to ask DeSantis a misleading question about the state’s efforts to ensure pornography is not available to school children. Collins tweeted about the press conference but then locked tweet to prevent users from commenting on it after it was revealed she was the one who was on the hot mic.

(Read more from “Reporter Caught on Hot Mic Making Embarrassing Admission About DeSantis Coverage” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

SCOTUS to Reconsider Hearing Case Alleging Biden, Harris, Lawmakers Ignored 2020 Fraud, Broke Oaths

The Supreme Court is set to reconsider whether to hear a lawsuit alleging President Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, former Vice President Mike Pence, 291 House members, and 94 senators violated their oaths of office by refusing to investigate evidence of fraud in the 2020 election before certifying Biden as the victor on Jan. 6, 2021, allowing for Biden and Harris to be “fraudulently” inaugurated.

The plaintiff, Raland J. Brunson, seeks the defendants’ removal from office for violating their oaths.

After the Supreme Court declined on Jan. 9 to hear Brunson’s lawsuit, he filed a petition for reconsideration on Jan. 23. On Feb. 1, the court scheduled the private conference for reconsidering the petition on Friday, when four of the nine justices must vote to grant the case a hearing for it to move forward.

Brunson, who is representing himself in the case, originally filed the lawsuit, Brunson v. Alma S. Adams, et al, on June 21, 2021 in Utah’s 2nd District Court. In August 2021, the case was moved from the state court to the U.S. District Court in Utah. After that court ruled against Brunson in February 2022, he appealed to the U.S. 10th Circuit Court of Appeals.

Before a decision was rendered by the 10th Circuit, Brunson realized he could bypass the appeals court and go straight to the Supreme Court by invoking the high court’s Rule 11. Under the rule, a case pending before the appeals court may bypass that court’s decision and go to the Supreme Court if it “is of such imperative public importance as to justify deviation from normal appellate practice and to require immediate determination in this Court.” The Supreme Court received Brunson’s petition in September 2022. (Read more from “SCOTUS to Reconsider Hearing Case Alleging Biden, Harris, Lawmakers Ignored 2020 Fraud, Broke Oaths” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Ousted Cuomo Admits ‘I Was Going to Kill Everybody and Myself’ After CNN Firing

Chris Cuomo has dramatically claimed he “was going to kill everybody,” including himself when he was fired by CNN.

The former primetime anchor was canned from the network in late 2021 for advising his brother, then-New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, through a sexual misconduct scandal.

Chris, 52, told former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci on his podcast, “Open Book with Anthony Scaramucci,” “I had to accept [my firing] because I was going to kill everybody, including myself. Things can consume you.”

The ousted journalist admitted he “makes a lot of mistakes” and started therapy after being “s–t-canned” by CNN bosses.

“There is damage that is relatable, there is damage that is unrelatable to people that I have to deal with, that I am working on,” he continued. (Read more from “Ousted Cuomo Admits ‘I Was Going to Kill Everybody and Myself’ After CNN Firing” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Court Docs: James Biden Secretly Negotiated $140M Deal With Saudis Due to Relationship With Joe Biden

James Biden secretly negotiated a $140 million settlement deal in 2012 between a U.S. company and the Saudi Arabian government due to his relationship with then-Vice President Joe Biden, court documents reveal.

The revelation represents one more instance of the Biden family business peddling influence while President Joe Biden was an elected official. House Oversight Committee James Comer (R-KY) reportedly already has copies of the court documents and is investigating the scandal as a part of his probe into the Biden family for nine violations, including wire fraud, tax evasion, and money laundering.

In 2011, upon the Saudi’s refusal to pay $140 million to a U.S. construction company Hill International, James Biden was brought in to negotiate the settlement deal between the U.S. company and the Saudi government because the Saudis “would not dare stiff the brother of the Vice-President who would be instrumental to the deal,” affidavits reported by the Daily Mail show.

Notably, James Biden had a prior business relationship with the U.S. company’s subsidiary as executive vice president with a minority stake.

Former U.S. Treasury official Thomas Sullivan, who was working to settle the deal as a private consultant, twice stated in an affidavit that James Biden was hired to negotiate with the Saudis “because of his position and relationship” with then-Vice President Biden. The business negotiation ultimately resulted in a $132 million settlement, court documents reveal. (Read more from “Court Docs: James Biden Secretly Negotiated $140M Deal With Saudis Due to Relationship With Joe Biden” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Biden’s Top China Adviser Out at White House After Balloon Debacle: Report

Laura Rosenberger, President Joe Biden’s top adviser on matters related to China and Taiwan, will step down in March, Bloomberg reported Wednesday, citing White House officials.

Rosenberger serves as a special assistant to the president and senior director on the National Security Council and has guided the president amid Washington’s increasing tensions with Beijing and will see out her term as the administration grapples with fallout from the shooting down of a Chinese spy balloon in America’s coastal waters on Feb. 4. However, Rosenberger’s plans to step down preceded the balloon invading U.S. airspace and sparking bipartisan concern in Congress of the security implications of the spy balloon incursion, officials told Bloomberg.

“Under President Biden, we are more prepared to outcompete China and advance a free and open Indo-Pacific than ever before,” National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan told Bloomberg. “Since the first day of the administration, Laura’s skilled diplomacy and tenacity have been essential to this administration priority, and we are immensely grateful for her service.”

Rosenberger worked to fortify the U.S.’ unofficial ties with the independently-ruled island of Taiwan, White House officials told Bloomberg.

(Read more from “Biden’s Top China Adviser Out at White House After Balloon Debacle: Report” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

DOJ Chooses Not to Charge Matt Gaetz in Sex-Trafficking Investigation

The Justice Department (DOJ) has formally decided not to charge Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) in a sex-trafficking investigation.

“The Department of Justice has confirmed to Congressman Gaetz’s attorneys that their investigation has concluded and that he will not be charged with any crimes,” Gaetz’s office told The Daily Wire on Wednesday.

CNN first reported that DOJ officials informed witnesses of the decision by DOJ leadership. The Daily Wire reached out to the DOJ for comment.

Investigators were reportedly looking into whether Gaetz had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl, participated in sex trafficking, and obstructed justice in the ensuing probe. An alleged trip to the Bahamas in 2018 was of particular interest, according to CBS News.

Gaetz, 40, has long denied any wrongdoing. The congressman said he never paid for sex. He also asserted that he never had sex with a minor, claiming he only had sex with a 17-year-old when he was 17, per The Washington Post. (Read more from “DOJ Chooses Not to Charge Matt Gaetz in Sex-Trafficking Investigation” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.