Posts

Ghislaine Maxwell and Her Husband Offer $28.5 Million Bail Package

Jeffrey Epstein’s accused madam Ghislaine Maxwell has proposed a $28.5 million bail package — that represents all of her and her husband’s assets — in a desperate bid to spring her from federal lockup, according to a new motion unsealed Monday.

The suggested package is “exceptional in its scope and puts at risk everything that Ms. Maxwell has — all of her and her spouse’s assets, her family’s livelihood, and the financial security of her closest friends and family — if she were to flee, which she has no intention of doing,” wrote her lawyer Mark Cohen.

Although her spouse’s name is redacted from the documents, his identity has been widely reported as tech CEO Scott Borgerson.

The package is composed of a $22.5 million bond co-signed by her and her husband, according to the motion that was filed under seal on Dec. 4.

Five additional bonds totaling $5 million will be co-signed by seven of Maxwell’s closest friends and family members whose names were redacted. (Read more from “Ghislaine Maxwell and Her Husband Offer $28.5 Million Bail Package” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

Clinton Aide Confirms Bill Visited Jeffrey Epstein’s Private Island

Former President Bill Clinton did visit deep-pocketed perv Jeffrey Epstein’s infamous “Pedophile Island” — despite his camp’s insistence to the contrary, a onetime top advisor says in a blistering new tell-all.

Clinton made the trip in January 2003, one of dozens of times he flew aboard Epstein’s private jet, the “Lolita Express,” former close aide Doug Band claimed in a wide-ranging interview with Vanity Fair.

Band — who rose from Bubba’s body man during his second term in office to the most trusted adviser of his post-presidential life — told the mag that he tried for years to keep Epstein at a distance, but that Clinton just couldn’t stay away.

Though ignorant at the time of Epstein’s sex crimes, Band said he knew the financier was bad news ever since Clinton’s now-infamous 2002 trip aboard Epstein’s so-called Lolita Express. (Read more from “Clinton Aide Confirms Bill Visited Jeffrey Epstein’s Private Island” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

Prince Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell discussed Epstein accuser on phone

Prince Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell chatted on the phone about the Jeffrey Epstein accuser who accused the royal of sleeping with her as a teen, new court documents suggest.

Email correspondence from Jan. 3, 2015, between the British socialite and Andrew emerged in a deposition made public Thursday.

“Let me know when we can talk,” the queen’s embattled son allegedly emailed Maxwell. “Got some specific questions to ask you about Virginia Roberts.”

The exchange between the two close friends was first revealed last year in a BBC “Panorama” documentary.

It also appeared in the 465-page transcript of Maxwell’s deposition from 2016, taken as part of a since-settled defamation case brought against her by Giuffre — but with Andrew’s named redacted. (Read more from “Prince Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell discussed Epstein accuser on phone” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

Epstein Madam Ghislaine Maxwell’s Deposition Revealed

On Thursday, a court order revealed hundreds of pages of testimony from convicted sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein’s former girlfriend and alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell. The FBI arrested Maxwell on charges of conspiracy, sex trafficking of minor children, and perjury in July. She is alleged to have been involved in Epstein giving “sexualized massages” to minors that led to rape. Yet the newly uncovered testimony came from a separate defamation lawsuit that Virginia Giuffre, one of Maxwell’s accusers, filed against her. A New York federal judge ordered the documents made public earlier this year, and an appeals court upheld that ruling on Monday.

Under fierce questioning from Giuffre’s lawyers in an April 2016 deposition, Maxwell repeatedly denied having recruited girls for Epstein, Bloomberg News reported.

In the 465-page deposition transcript, Maxwell denied a host of salacious claims, including accusations that she recruited a woman to carry Epstein’s child, that she brought girls to Epstein’s home to give them massages, and that she’d threatened others if they exposed Epstein’s secrets. . .

The deposition includes several pages about men allegedly connected to Epstein, but the court redacted their names.

Giuffre claimed that Maxwell and Epstein made her a sex slave at age 16. The alleged victim sued Maxwell in 2015 for dismissing her allegations as “obvious lies.” Maxwell later settled the case for an undisclosed account. (Read more from “Epstein Madam Ghislaine Maxwell’s Deposition Revealed” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

Woman Comes Forward With More Disturbing Allegations About Ghislaine Maxwell, Claims Her Life Was Threatened

By New York Post. A Manhattan-born woman has claimed that she was “gagged, restrained and raped” by Ghislaine Maxwell — before Jeffrey Epstein joined in on the attack, according to an interview published Sunday.

The new accuser — identified by the pseudonym “Samantha” — told The Sun that she was violently assaulted after she recruited a 19-year-old friend for the notorious pedophile and told her to lie that she was 16.

She claimed she was then summoned to Epstein’s Manhattan mansion where British media heiress Maxwell took her to a massage room and started screaming that she was a “dirty, filthy whore, [a] lying whore.”

“The next thing I knew she had a ball gag in my mouth, my hands around my back and she was raping me with a sex toy,” she claimed of the alleged attack when she was a 21-year-old Parsons student. . .

“I remember her giving me $300 and saying, ‘Don’t think about going to the authorities because you won’t be alive to see your day in court,’ or something like that,” Samantha told the paper. (Read more from “Woman Comes Forward With More Disturbing Allegations About Ghislaine Maxwell, Claims Her Life Was Threatened” HERE)

________________________________________________

‘She Was the Monster Behind It All’: Woman Claims Ghislaine Maxwell ‘Gagged, Restrained and Raped’ Her Before Epstein Joined When She Went to Give Him a Massage Aged 21

By Daily Mail. . .Samantha is speaking out for the first time to claim Maxwell was the ‘mastermind’ behind his alleged sex trafficking in an interview with The Sun. . .

She said the horrific abuse ‘stole’ her life, left her traumatized, ruined her studies and career aspirations.

‘I feel she was the monster, she was the one behind it all,’ she said.

Maxwell, who was arrested in July, is currently being held at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn on charges for conspiring with Epstein to sexually abuse young women. (Read more from “‘She Was the Monster Behind It All’: Woman Claims Ghislaine Maxwell ‘Gagged, Restrained and Raped’ Her Before Epstein Joined When She Went to Give Him a Massage Aged 21” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

Names From Jeffrey Epstein’s Flight Logs Being Probed, Reportedly Causing ‘Panic’

The top prosecutor in the US Virgin Islands is seeking more than 20 years of flight logs from Jeffrey Epstein’s fleet — a move that’s stirred up “panic among many of the rich and famous,” according to a new report.

Attorney General Denise George has sued the late pedophile’s estate, subpoenaing logs for each of his four helicopters and three planes from 1998 until his suicide last year at a Manhattan federal jail, the Mirror reported.

She additionally is seeking “complaints or reports of potentially suspicious conduct” and any personal notes written by the pilots, and names and contact information for all those who “interacted with or observed” Epstein or any passengers connected to him, according to the outlet. . .

The subpoena states that Jet Aviation Holdings USA Inc. must turn over the requested documents within 30 days of being served. The document is dated Sept. 3, though it’s unclear when it was served. . .

“The records that have been subpoenaed will make the ones Rodgers provided look like a Post-it note,” a legal source told the outlet. “There is panic among many of the rich and famous.” (Read more from “Names From Jeffrey Epstein’s Flight Logs Being Probed, Reportedly Causing ‘Panic’” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

Jeffrey Epstein’s Right-Hand Mystery Men

The day after Jeffrey Epstein killed himself, a man wearing a red hoodie and L.A. Dodgers cap emerged from the dead sex offender’s Manhattan mansion. His hat and shades obscured his face as he hauled a hefty blue gift bag out of the massive townhouse, where Epstein abused scores of underage girls for years.

A photographer captured the scene that day in August 2019, and the pictures were published by the Daily Mail, which identified the mystery man as Epstein’s longtime accountant and a co-executor of his $634 million estate: 47-year-old Richard Kahn. The bag he was carrying, a source with close ties to Kahn said, contained Epstein’s funeral clothes.

Little is known about Kahn outside his work for Epstein. Or about his co-executor, 55-year-old Darren Indyke, who served as Epstein’s personal attorney for more than two decades and was apparently so close to Epstein that the money manager paid for fertility treatments for Indyke and his wife. Neither man has a public social media account, and both shun press interviews. . .

“He’s a mystery in part because he’s been with Epstein so long,” the source said. “He’s been Epstein’s confidant and aide for decades. If he had a life outside of Epstein, it was a very private life.” (Read more from “Jeffrey Epstein’s Right-Hand Mystery Men” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

Grand Jury Investigation Into Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein Is Still Active, Prosecutors Reveal

There could be more charges coming related to disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged sexual abuse of dozens of girls and young women.

In a filing Friday, federal prosecutors indicated that the federal grand jury investigation into Epstein, his alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell and their potential co-conspirators remains active.

Maxwell was charged in July in the Southern District of New York with four counts of sexual trafficking of a minor related to allegedly recruiting and grooming three girls between 1994 and 1997 for Epstein to abuse. She is accused of participating in the abuse of one of the girls.

Maxwell is seeking to use what her lawyers have described as “critical new information” that they obtained from the government in the criminal case to block the release of her 2016 deposition from a separate federal defamation suit that was brought by Virginia Giuffre, an alleged victim of Epstein and Maxwell, in 2015. The suit was settled in 2017, but the Miami Herald and others have fought to have materials from the case unsealed, arguing that they should have been public in the first place.

Federal prosecutors argued in the filing Friday that if Maxwell gains permission to release the information she’d like to put forth it would jeopardize their ongoing investigation. (Read more from “Grand Jury Investigation Into Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein Is Still Active, Prosecutors Reveal” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

Pleading to Keep Testimony Secret, Ghislaine Maxwell Says, ‘Don’t Let Cat Out of the Bag’; Maxwell’s Nephew Worked Under Hillary Clinton at State Department

By The Miami Herald. Lawyers for Ghislaine Maxwell, the jailed alleged madam to disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, have asked an appellate court to keep sealed a controversial deposition of hers but failed in a much-anticipated filing to present new information they had learned in a separate criminal case that they said would bolster their argument for keeping the material under wraps.

The new filing from Maxwell hit the court docket Thursday night, hours before a deadline imposed by the Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in New York. It is hearing her appeal of an order by U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska to unseal most documents in a civil lawsuit settled in 2017 between Maxwell and Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre.

Maxwell contends the 413-page deposition, taken in 2016, was given with the expectation that it would not be used against her in other proceedings. In the new appeal filing, her lawyers warned that allowing the deposition into the public realm, especially as she faces criminal prosecution, would have a chilling effect on future witnesses.

“If the unsealing order goes into effect, it will forever let the cat out of the bag,” they warned in a 74-page filing, adding that doing so would also hamper Maxwell’s ability to get a fair trial in the criminal case. (Read more from “Pleading to Keep Testimony Secret, Ghislaine Maxwell Says, ‘Don’t Let Cat Out of the Bag’” HERE)

__________________________________________________

Ghislaine Maxwell’s Nephew Worked Under Hillary Clinton at State Department

By The Daily Beast. . .Now the celebrity tabloid OK! Magazine is reporting that ex-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton “gifted” Maxwell’s nephew, Alexander Djerassi, a position within her department when he was just out of college and gave him “special treatment.”

A State Department spokesperson told The Daily Beast that Djerassi served as a “Staff Assistant” from May 2009 to June 2012. The Daily Beast could not confirm whether the role was in fact “gifted” by Clinton. . .

The report also appears to reference Djerassi’s LinkedIn profile, which lists his role as chief of staff for the “Office of the Assistant Secretary of State, Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs” from May 2011 to June 2012. Djerassi served as special assistant to the office from May 2009 to May 2011, his online profile says.

Djerassi’s name also popped up in a collection of Clinton’s emails hacked via WikiLeaks. In a November 2011 message, Assistant Secretary Jeffrey Feltman referred to his “special assistant, Alex Djerassi.” Feltman mentioned Djerassi again in a January 2012 email, according to WikiLeaks. (Read more from “Ghislaine Maxwell’s Nephew Worked Under Hillary Clinton at State Department” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

New Photos Show Bill Clinton Getting Massage From Epstein Accuser; Clinton’s DNC Appearance Stirs Backlash: ‘Is the Ghost of Epstein Talking After?’; Jeffrey Epstein’s Jet Revealed to Be Full of Even More Creepy Details

By New York Post. Newly unearthed photos show former President Bill Clinton — who [delivered] a key address to the Democratic National Convention on Tuesday night — receiving a neck massage from alleged Jeffrey Epstein victim Chauntae Davies following a flight on the financier’s infamous “Lolita Express.”

“Would you mind giving it a crack?” Davies recalled Clinton asking, according to the Daily Mail, which published the pictures. . .

While we were in the terminal, the ex-President was complaining of stiffness from falling asleep in his chair,” Davies said, according to the outlet.

Davies — then a 22-year-old massage therapist who worked as Epstein’s personal masseuse — was egged on by Ghislaine Maxwell, now charged with procuring underage girls for Epstein.

“Ghislaine chimed in to be funny and said that I could give him a massage,” said Davies. “Everyone had a little chuckle but Ghislaine in her prim British accent insisted and said I was good.” (Read more from “New Photos Show Bill Clinton Getting Massage From Epstein Accuser” HERE)

__________________________________________________

Bill Clinton’s DNC Appearance Stirs #Metoo Backlash: ‘Is the Ghost of Epstein Talking After?’

By Fox News. Former President Bill Clinton was once hailed as a rock star at the Democratic National Convention, but amid the #MeToo era, his presence among this year’s speakers has created a virtual elephant in the room.

Clinton’s scathing remarks about President Trump were overshadowed on Tuesday as critics pointed out his past controversies, including his extramarital affair with former White House intern Monica Lewinsky, allegations of sexual misconduct and assault, and his past ties to deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

“Bill Clinton is just a huge unforced error. Totally unnecessary and a very bad look in 2020,” CNN host S.E. Cupp tweeted.

“Is the ghost of Epstein talking after Bill Clinton?” progressive commentator Kyle Kulinski jokingly asked.

“interesting choice having Jeffrey epstein and ghislaine maxwell’s friend bill clinton speak at the dnc while the rest of the party is calling trump a rapist,” Twitch TV host Hasan Piker similarly tweeted. (Read more from “Bill Clinton’s DNC Appearance Stirs #Metoo Backlash: ‘Is the Ghost of Epstein Talking After?'” HERE)

__________________________________________________

Jeffrey Epstein’s Jet Revealed to Be Full of Even More Creepy Details

By Vanity Fair. . .The plane has been held in Georgia for the last five years or so. On Sunday the New York Post reported an account of seeing the jet at Brunswick Golden Isles Airport. James McCloskey, an aviation consultant, told the tabloid he toured it in March while working for Scroggins Aviation, a company that buys planes and plane parts for films.

“When you get inside the aircraft, it’s a playground,” McCloskey said. “Everything lays out to be a bed. That was kind of creepy.

“You get on Epstein’s airplane, and it’s decorated from the 1970s,” he added. “I mean, you would almost think that Elvis flew on this thing because it’s, like, velour and bright red colors.” (Read more from “Jeffrey Epstein’s Jet Revealed to Be Full of Even More Creepy Details” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE