Posts

WATCH: Joe Biden Stumbles Into Flag, Snubs Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula Da Silva’s Handshake

President Biden left the Brazilian president visibly frustrated after he wandered off the stage at the United Nations without shaking his hand, culminating in a gaffe-prone speech that began with the 80-year-old commander in chief nearly knocking over the Brazilian flag.

Mr. Biden walked into the 7-foot-tall Brazilian flag as he took the stage Thursday, nearly knocking it over. He then took a minute to steady the flag, which began to wobble.

After Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva joined him on stage to announce a partnership between his nation and the U.S. on workers’ rights, Mr. Biden fumbled with his headset, which he was using to hear a translated speech.

“Can you hear me, President Biden? This is a historic moment for Brazil and the U.S.,” Mr. Lula said.

When Mr. Biden did not respond, Mr. Lula asked again, “President Biden, can you hear me?” (Read more from “Joe Biden Stumbles Into Flag, Snubs Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula Da Silva’s Handshake” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Biden Tells the Same Story, Almost Word for Word, Just Minutes After Telling It the First Time

President Joe Biden told a story at a Manhattan campaign event, appearing completely oblivious to the fact that — just moments earlier — he had told the exact same story, almost word for word.

The story was one Biden has told numerous times in the past — about the 2017 riot in Charlottesville and how it had ultimately proved to be the inspiration behind Biden’s 2020 presidential run.

The White House press pool report addressed the issue, stating, “After briefly touting his economic record, POTUS reflected on his decision to seek the presidency. He told the story about the events of Charlottesville in 2017 as the reason for his campaign. A few minutes later, he told the story again, nearly word for word.”

The New York Post elaborated on the event, hosted by real estate heiress and billionaire Amy Goldman Fowler, during which Biden apparently joked about being happily retired before the events of 2017 transpired.

“You remember those folks walking out of the fields literally carrying torches, with Nazi swastikas, holding them forward, singing the same vicious, antisemitic bile — the same exact bile — bile that was sung in — in Germany in the early ‘30s. And a young woman was killed. A young woman was killed,” Biden began, before pivoting to former President Donald Trump and the oft-repeated lie that Trump had called Neo-Nazis and white supremacists “very fine people.” (Read more from “Biden Tells the Same Story, Almost Word for Word, Just Minutes After Telling It the First Time” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Guess What Iran Did Right After Biden Gave Them $6 Billion

Last week President Joe Biden announced the unfreezing of $6 billion in Iranian regime assets and the release of five Iranian prisoners in exchange for 5 five American hostages. White House officials claim the new infusion of cash is designated for humanitarian purposes and rejecting the classification the deal was a ransom payment.

The move has been widely criticized as an incentive for the Iranian regime, and other adversarial governments, to kidnap Americans. Lawmakers on Capitol Hill and former Trump admimitration officials warned the cash will only fuel bad behavior and terrorist attacks.

During remarks at the United Nations General Assembly in New York this week, Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi proved Biden’s critics correct and threatened to assassinate American officials. (Read more from “Guess What Iran Did Right After Biden Gave Them $6 Billion” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

WATCH: Biden Makes Sign of the Cross in Bizarre Moment With Israeli PM Netanyahu

President Biden unexpectedly crossed himself Wednesday during a one-on-one meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly in Midtown.

The 80-year-old Roman Catholic president made the conspicuous hand gesture — touching his forehead, stomach and left and right breast area with his right hand — as the Jewish leader began speaking.

“We’ve been friends for, I’ve checked it, over 40 years,” Netanyahu said, prompting Biden to make the sign of the cross in a possible joke about his own age.

However, the president did not explain his action and the White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The sign of the cross dates to early Christianity and is often used as a self-blessing during prayer. (Read more from “WATCH: Biden Makes Sign of the Cross in Bizarre Moment With Israeli PM Netanyahu” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Report: Hunter Biden’s Mugshot Concealed by Joe Biden’s Justice Department

Federal authorities reportedly captured Hunter Biden’s mugshot in July, but the photo apparently remains concealed due to the Justice Department’s policy.

Hunter Biden’s lawyer, Abbe Lowell, noted during the July court appearance that President Joe Biden’s son was processed at a Delaware courthouse by the U.S. Marshals Service by “the usual procedures (e.g., submitted to multiple sets of fingerprints, had his photograph taken, and filled out the required forms for release).”

Authorities fingerprinted and took Hunter Biden’s mugshot when he appeared in court for his “sweetheart” plea deal that collapsed, CNN reported Tuesday.

The mugshot remains concealed because the Department of Justice policy “prohibits my office from providing photographs of defendants prosecuted in federal court,” Kim Reeves, a spokesperson for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Delaware, told Newsweek. (Read more from “Report: Hunter Biden’s Mugshot Concealed by Joe Biden’s Justice Department” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

American Citizen Journalist Sitting in Ukraine Prison, State Dept. Confirms; Detained American Says He Was Beaten, Extorted in Ukrainian Prison: Ignored Because I’m Not a ’Black Lesbian Druggie’ (VIDEO)

While lawmakers on Capitol Hill in Washington D.C. debate sending billions more in military aid to Ukraine, an American citizen journalist, Gonzalo Lira, is languishing in a Ukrainian prison on allegations of spreading Russian propaganda, throwing into question the status of free speech in the supposed democracy the Biden administration argues is worthy of more taxpayer dollars. . .

However, the administration has been much less vocal about Ukraine potentially violating the rights of an American journalist who is currently detained in Ukraine for his reporting; and in a speech at the U.N. almost entirely devoted to Ukraine, the status of Gonzalo Lira was not mentioned once by Biden.

Lira, a dual citizen of the United States and Chile who was living in the Ukrainian city of Kharkiv at the time of the Russian invasion, is reportedly facing between five to eight years in prison under Ukraine’s wartime propaganda laws.

The American citizen journalist was initially arrested in May of this year on suspicion of producing pro-Russian propaganda on his YouTube channel, where he questioned the narratives around the war presented in the legacy media and from the Zelensky government, including suggesting that Moscow was provoked into invading by the Ukrainian government and the expansion east of the American-led NATO military alliance. . .

The citizen journalist has also said that he has suffered violent abuse from other prisoners during his initial time in jail, making claims, which cannot be verified, that the prison guards “outsource” torture to other inmates. Lira said that he believes the Chilean embassy did more to protect his welfare than the U.S. State Department. He added that he believes the American government does not have an interest in his case because: “I’m not a black lesbian druggie, or a transgender grifter. Besides, Victoria Nuland hates my guts, or so I’m told.”

(Read more from “American Citizen Journalist Sitting in Ukraine Prison, State Dept. Confirms (VIDEO)” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

The Specter of a Kamala Harris Presidency Roils the 2024 Race for the White House

Forget about President Biden. Nikki Haley is warning voters that the 2024 election is about making sure his sidekick Kamala Harris does not slip through a back door to the presidency.

Ms. Haley, a Republican presidential candidate, has been sounding the alarm on the stump, social media and television, saying Mr. Biden, 80, will not last a second four-year term and is poised to hand over the Oval Office keys to Ms. Harris.

“I am not running against Joe Biden; I am running against Kamala Harris,” Ms. Haley said recently on Fox News. “The idea we are going to have a president Kamala Harris is unthinkable.”

Ms. Haley is rolling into a broader argument that she is the more electable Republican in a general election matchup than former President Donald Trump, whom she called “the most disliked politician in America.” According to her reasoning, a vote for Mr. Biden or Mr. Trump is a vote for Ms. Harris.

The status of Ms. Harris, who has scored the lowest approval rating of any vice president in recent history, is a strong undercurrent in the race for the White House. (Read more from “The Specter of a Kamala Harris Presidency Roils the 2024 Race for the White House” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Hunter Biden to Plead Not Guilty to Federal Gun Charges: Report

President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, will reportedly plead not guilty to federal gun charges, his lawyers said in a new court filing this week.

Hunter Biden’s legal team requested in the Tuesday letter to the Court that he be allowed to make his initial appearance in court via a video call.

“We write on behalf of our client, Robert Hunter Biden, in response to the Court’s Order issued on September 18, 2023, related to Mr. Biden’s initial appearance,” Biden attorney Abbe Lowell wrote in a letter to U.S. Magistrate Judge from the District of Delaware Christopher Burke. “We respectfully request that the Court hold Mr. Biden’s initial appearance in this matter by video conference.”

“Mr. Biden also will enter a plea of not guilty, and there is no reason why he cannot utter those two words by video conference,” Lowell continued. “In short, Mr. Biden is satisfied that his constitutional rights will be met by conducting his initial appearance by video conference.” (Read more from “Hunter Biden to Plead Not Guilty to Federal Gun Charges: Report” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Biden Implies Blacks, Hispanics, Don’t Have ‘High School Diplomas’ (VIDEO)

Joe Biden delivered a slam to black and Hispanic workers during a speech at a community college, where he was bragging about his Bidenomics that have hurt so many Americans with high inflation and surging interest rates.

He called them “You know, the workers without high school diplomas.”

The White House then tried to clean it up, charging that the word “and” should have been heard.

Biden said, “We’ve seen record lows in unemployment particularly and I focused on this my whole career particularly for African-Americans and Hispanics workers and veterans, you know, the workers without high school diplomas.” . . .

But on the video it’s not there. The comments come at the 24-minute mark:

(Read more from “Biden Implies Blacks, Hispanics, Don’t Have ‘High School Diplomas’ (VIDEO)” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Hunter Biden Doesn’t Want to Show Up in Person for Felony Gun Arraignment

President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden doesn’t want to head back home to Delaware for a hearing over his felony gun charges, according to a judge slated to preside over his arraignment.

“Defendant seeks to have the initial appearance on the Indictment in this matter held via video conference,” U.S. District Judge Christopher Burke wrote in a docket entry Monday, noting the “Government opposes that request.”

As a result of the disagreement, Burke issued an oral order Monday directing the younger Biden’s attorneys to deliver a response by Tuesday as to why he should be allowed to appear virtually for his arraignment for three felony gun charges.

Prosecutors were ordered to file their response no later than Wednesday, indicating Burke’s decision over the matter could come as soon as this week.

Although Burke is presiding over the arraignment, the case is being handled by U.S. District Judge Maryellen Noreika, the same judge who blew up the proposed plea agreement between the first son and U.S. Attorney David Weiss in late July after the parties were not aligned on the terms of the deal. (Read more from “Hunter Biden Doesn’t Want to Show Up in Person for Felony Gun Arraignment” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.