Posts

GOP Investigators Seek Boston Connection in Biden Pseudonym Mystery

A pair of Senate Republicans want to know if nine boxes of materials retrieved from the Boston office of a personal attorney to President Joe Biden contained any pseudonyms or personal email addresses.

Sens. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Ron Johnson (R-WI) sent a letter this week to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), asking whether the agency has reviewed the contents of the boxes obtained earlier this year from Patrick Moore’s law firm in Boston after allegedly being moved from Biden’s former think tank office in Washington, D.C.

“If so, did any of the Biden records discovered at Mr. Moore’s Boston office include the pseudonyms and email addresses listed below that then-Vice President Biden used?” they asked. The senators listed: “[email protected],” “[email protected],” “JRB Ware,” and “67stingray.”

NARA notified the senators in March that its staff had fetched the nine boxes from the Boston office at the request of the Justice Department in November as part of an investigation into Biden’s handling of classified documents currently led by special counsel Robert Hur. Grassley and Johnson had asked in prior correspondence whether NARA knew if the same email addresses appeared in any of the materials from Boston, but the agency insisted that its staff had not reviewed the contents at the time.

Biden’s suspected use of fake names has started to gain more attention in recent days as a group called the Southeastern Legal Foundation sued NARA to turn over approximately 5,400 records connected to Biden’s pseudonym accounts. (Read more from “GOP Investigators Seek Boston Connection in Biden Pseudonym Mystery” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Poll: Donald Trump Leads Joe Biden Post-Mugshot

Former President Donald Trump leads President Joe Biden in a national head-to-head matchup post-mugshot, the latest survey from the Economist/YouGov found.

The survey, taken August 26-29 among 1,500 U.S. adult citizens, asked respondents who they would vote for if the presidential election came down to Trump and Biden.

Overall, 44 percent said they would support Trump, compared to 43 percent who said Biden and seven percent who said “other.” Three percent said they were not sure, and another three percent said they would not vote.

Notably, the survey was taken after the public release of Trump’s Fulton County mugshot, which he posted on social media sites — including X, formerly known as Twitter — on August 24.

“ELECTION INTERFERENCE. NEVER SURRENDER!” the caption under the mugshot reads.

(Read more from “Poll: Donald Trump Leads Joe Biden Post-Mugshot” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Biden, Obama Must Approve Release of Alias Emails

The National Archives and Records Administration is withholding more than 5,000 White House emails that used aliases for then-Vice President Joseph R. Biden as it awaits approval from him and former President Barack Obama to make them public.

Mr. Biden used at least three email aliases while serving as vice president, and House investigators sought access to the messages this month as part of their probe into whether he engaged in illegal influence peddling.

Some of the emails to Mr. Biden inexplicably copy in his son, Hunter Biden, including a scheduling email about a May 2016 call between the vice president and then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko. Hunter Biden was serving on the board of a Ukrainian energy company at the time.

Officials from the National Archives have acknowledged they possess 5,138 White House emails that used one of Mr. Biden’s three known aliases, but they won’t provide the records to House investigators until they receive permission from him and Mr. Obama, a spokeswoman for House Oversight and Accountability Committee Chairman James Comer told The Washington Times.

“National Archives officials have indicated they have sent some of the records to representatives for former President Obama and Joe Biden for their approval to be released,” spokeswoman Jessica Collins said. “President Biden promised the most transparent administration in history, and we fully expect him to approve the release of these records.” (Read more from “Biden, Obama Must Approve Release of Alias Emails” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

House GOP Chairmen Demand DOJ Documents Related to Hunter Biden Special Counsel Appointment

The Justice Department “pulled punches” and “handicapped veteran investigators” over the course of its investigation into first son Hunter Biden, the Republican leaders of three House committees charge in a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland, demanding documents related to the appointment of a special counsel in the probe.

House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Jason Smith (R-Mo.), House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) and House Oversight and Accountability Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) on Monday called on the Biden administration to provide their panels with all documents and communications referring or relating to Delaware US Attorney David Weiss’s appointment as special counsel earlier this month in the government’s 5-year-long investigation into President Biden’s 53-year-old son.

Weiss’s appointment “raises numerous concerns” because of previous statements by Garland indicating that the Delaware US attorney already had “ultimate” authority in the probe, the committee chairmen wrote in their seven-page letter to the attorney general, which was made public on Tuesday.

“Now, recently reported information raises additional concerns about the Department’s unusual actions in this matter, and suggests that the Department under your leadership has been attempting to circumvent the rule of law in favor of Hunter Biden, President Biden, and the Biden family. Given the extremely serious nature of these issues, the Committees expect unfettered cooperation with our oversight from both you and the Department,” the lawmakers wrote. (Read more from “House GOP Chairmen Demand DOJ Documents Related to Hunter Biden Special Counsel Appointment” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

KJP Makes It Clear Biden Administration Will Continue to ‘Encourage’ COVID Boosters (VIDEO)

Last Friday, President Joe Biden granted the press a rare moment of his time to note that he had requested congressional funding for a new COVID vaccine, revealing “it will likely be recommended that everybody get it.” In case you’re wondering if we can expect even more of a vaccine push from the White House, Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre made it clear during Monday’s press briefing.

During the briefing, a reporter brought up the president’s remarks, asking when the president will decide if he will indeed be recommending everybody get the vaccine. Jean-Pierre said she “believe[s]” the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) will have an update in mid-September. Although the reporter did not ask about the efficacy of the COVID vaccine, Jean-Pierre spoke to that regardless, as she promoted the vaccine in this exchange and in many others throughout the briefing.

“So, we know that, as you all know, vaccinations against COVID-19 remains the safest protection for avoiding hospitalization, long-term health outcomes, and death, which is why we are–we are going to be encouraging Americans to stay up to date on their vaccines,” Jean-Pierre said.

Not only did the press secretary refer the reporter to agencies beyond the CDC, the official White House transcript had to correct her, given that she said to contact the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) when she should have said Health & Human Services (HHS).

(Read more from “KJP Makes It Clear Biden Administration Will Continue to ‘Encourage’ COVID Boosters” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

CNN Has Quite the Take on a President Who’s Spent 40% Of His Time in Office on Vacation

If it seems like President Joe Biden has been on vacation an awful lot lately, that’s because he’s spent 40 percent of his time in office on vacation. Not only did he spent most of this month on vacation, in Rehoboth Beach and Lake Tahoe, he’s going back to vacation later this week as well. That hasn’t stopped CNN from celebrating what little the president has accomplished for this month, though.

On Sunday morning, CNN published “Biden spent August trying to escape Washington. But September realities await him.” They also tweeted it out from their CNN Politics account.

There’s no mention of the 40 percent figure. Plus, the criticism about Biden having “no comment” about the Maui wildfires is, of course, framed as “Republican backlash.” (Read more from “CNN Has Quite the Take on a President Who’s Spent 40% Of His Time in Office on Vacation” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Poll: Even Democrats Agree Biden’s Too Old for 2nd Term

President Joe Biden has finally united almost the entire the nation as one, although not in a way he might have planned. A poll released Monday shows broad public belief he is just too old to be effective in a second term.

The revelation comes in polling from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research which finds much of the public across all party affiliations united in sizing up the one trait octogenarian Biden cannot change.

AP reports in the poll, fully 77 percent said Biden is too old to be effective for four more years. Not only do 89 percent of Republicans say that, so do 69 percent of Democrats. That view is held across age groups, not just by young people, though older Democrats specifically are more supportive of his potential for a 2024 bid.

In contrast, about half of U.S. adults surveyed say Trump is too old for the office, even as Democrats are far more likely to disqualify Trump by age than are Republicans.

The poll of 1,165 adults was conducted Aug. 10-14, 2023, using a sample drawn from NORC’s probability-based AmeriSpeak Panel, which is designed to be representative of the U.S. population. The margin of sampling error for all respondents is plus or minus 3.8 percentage points. (Read more from “Poll: Even Democrats Agree Biden’s Too Old for 2nd Term” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Former Top Ukraine Prosecutor Comes Out Swinging Against Joe and Hunter Biden

In an exclusive interview with Fox News, former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin detailed the involvement he believed President Biden, the then-vice president, played in his firing and how it involved Hunter Biden’s business dealings.

During the interview with Fox News’ Brian Kilmeade, Shokin said he was ousted in 2016 because he was investigating Burisma, the Ukrainian natural gas company where Hunter Biden served on the board. Shokin also claimed that Joe and Hunter Biden accepted bribes in the case, and that the then-vice president ultimately hurt America’s reputation and created the groundwork for Russia to invade Ukraine.

“I have said repeatedly in my previous interviews that Poroshenko fired me at the insistence of the then Vice President Biden because I was investigating Burisma,” Shokin told Fox News in the interview which aired Saturday evening.

“You understood me correctly, this is how it was,” he added after a follow-up question from Kilmeade about Biden’s involvement. “There were no complaints whatsoever and no problems with how I was performing at my job. But because pressure was repeatedly put on [then-Ukrainian President Petro] Poroshenko, that is what ended up in him firing me.” . . .

In March 2016, Poroshenko ousted Shokin, who was appointed one year earlier, after facing pressure from the U.S. government. The international community, led by the U.S. and then-Vice President Biden who led U.S.-Ukraine policy, believed Shokin was allowing corruption to fester in the nation’s government and his own office. (Read more from “Former Top Ukraine Prosecutor Comes Out Swinging Against Joe and Hunter Biden” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

DOJ Prosecutor Who Allegedly Refused to Charge Hunter Biden Made His Career Going After Financial Crimes

Biden-appointed D.C. U.S. Attorney Matthew Graves, who allegedly refused to charge Hunter Biden for failing to pay his taxes, made his career in the Department of Justice (DOJ) by going after financial crimes and corruption.

President Joe Biden nominated Graves to be the D.C. U.S. attorney in July 2021. Graves was confirmed in October 2021 after working in the private sector and as an assistant U.S. attorney in nation’s capital, where he handled cases against financial criminals and corrupt individuals, according to his official bio

In a questionnaire to the Senate Judiciary Committee, Graves listed the top 10 most significant cases he worked on, with four of his top five cases involving financial crime or corruption.

Graves’ top case, United States v. Commerzbank, was a settlement with the DOJ and German banking titan Commerzbank for its role in moving $263 million from sanctioned Iranian and Sudanese individuals through the U.S. financial system, Graves said. His second-ranked case was a similar sanctions avoidance scheme carried out by Crédit Agricole subsidiaries in Geneva, Switzerland, on behalf of entities in Sudan, Burma, Iran and Cuba.

The third case on Graves’ list was a corruption prosecution against former Democratic Illinois Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr., who used large amounts of campaign funds for personal expenses and subsequently submitted “false and misleading” Federal Election Commission (FEC) reports. Graves’ fifth-ranked case was a prosecution against an individual who committed securities fraud as part of a years-long Ponzi scheme. (Read more from “DOJ Prosecutor Who Allegedly Refused to Charge Hunter Biden Made His Career Going After Financial Crimes” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Misinformation: Joe Biden Lies About Debate Questions in Social Media Posts

President Joe Biden lied in social media posts about the questions posed to Republican presidential candidates in Wednesday night’s first primary debate, creating a false set of questions in a fake video.

Biden’s questions were: “Raise your hand if you’ll ban abortion”; “Raise your hand if you’ll cut Social Security”; aise your hand if you’re a climate denier”; “Raise your hand if you’re going to support Trump.”

The video shows these questions as captions below a video loop of Republican candidates raising their hands to answer an actual question posed at the debate — namely, which of the contenders would support Donald Trump if he won the party’s nomination after being convicted in a court of law. (Trump faces two state and two federal criminal indictments, which many Republican voters consider political in nature.) (Read more from “Misinformation: Joe Biden Lies About Debate Questions in Social Media Posts” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.